SinfulColors Vacation Time

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/21/2013 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So cheap and I always get compliments when I wear it ! A brownish color with a hint of pink. Perfect for fall and goes with absolutely any skin color.

on 7/14/2013 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I totally LOVE sinful polishes for the simple fact of having the most unique shades at dirt cheap prices and the quality of expensive ones. I especially love the glitter polishes and make a beeline right to the cosmetic department at walmart as soon as I hit the door! A++++

I love this colour with just one coat - it's sheer and glossy, a bit similar to OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes but without the shimmer. Two coats makes it opaque, but a bit more 'brick' coloured.

I agree it becomes dull after drying completely, and would recommend a topcoat for a shiny finish.

on 5/5/2013 8:19:00 PM

I give this polish mixed reviews. The color is gorgeous. A save rosy/brown neutral that would look good on just about every skin tone. It gives a pop of color but doesn't come across as garish or flashy. Very pretty.
Application is easy without streaks, but it took no less than 4 coats get opaque coverage. I also noticed it wears off easily. Also, for some odd reason it doesn't seem to set well on my nails. I applied it in the morning and the shine looked decent all day. When I woke up the next morning, it was dull and matte looking. I applied another coat of color and by lunchtime it was starting to wear again. I've given it a layer of clear top coat and I'm hoping this will preserve the finish.
I'd buy it again, but it does take a bit of work to keep it looking good for more than a day or two.

on 4/28/2013 12:56:00 AM

My favorite of the dozen or so Sinful Color nail polishes I own. Vacation Time is a beautiful dusty rose that is perfect for everyday wear. Application is great and dry time is normal.

A perfect pink/nude toned opaque polish when i want that clean look or i know i wont be able to do a new mani for a while as it doesnt show much when it eventually chips. Heard its a dupe for a popular opi polish and its much much cheaper.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

More from my Sinful Colors haul we have Vacation Time. I don't know about the name because it makes me think of work- as in I could wear this to work, no problems- more than vacation time. It's gorgeous and smooth and nearly dusky which makes it a really pleasant near-neutral (I say neutral not nude) for me. Application was easy and I didn't have problems with it. This is a favorite for me; it's just so feminine and understated.

on 7/31/2012 11:41:00 PM

Got this at walgreens for $0.99. I was looking for a nice coral/orange polish and this is perfect, not too pink, not too orange! Great quality too. It's opaque with 2 coats, stays on quiet well without a base coat or a top coat! Love it!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this polish on sale for 99cents. The really liked this nail polish! It's a gorgeous nude pink that complements my tan skin tone really nicely. The consistency is watery which I really liked because it made the polish easy to apply. And the color was opaque with the first coat. The polish dried surprisingly quickly as well. The polish is amazing quality and dirt cheap!

on 12/15/2011 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this polish...it looks like a pretty nude pink on my nails..it is a lot darker in the bottle. I have to use 2 coats of this but it stays on my nails for at least 4 days before chipping. I bought this a my local grocery store because I really needed nail polish and this was the last bottle in stock so I grabbed it.

Top Rated SinfulColors Products