SinfulColors Vacation Time

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I will not lie, I tend to shop by brand.
I do not care how cute, cheap, etc. wet and wild, sinful colors, nyc, etc. makeup brand cosmetics are. I will ultimately opt for the more "luxurious" drugstore cosmetics.
But anyway, my local pharmacy carries mostly cheaper brands and I wanted a light brown polish.
Okay it looks coral in the pics, in real life its more brownish/nude with a hint of orange to it.
So I got it, why not? It was two bucks.
Anyway, it's great. I hate to admit it. Dries quick, doesn't really chip and I've had it for a while and it lasts!!!
I guess I'd buy it again if I was tight on money hahaha.
While I'm here writing a review on this, go out and buy wet and wild matte top coat!!

MUA you done me wrong! The top-rated polish? Really? This has to be the most boring, grandma color in my stash. I mean, I *am* a grandma, but still. I gave this four stars because of the price--spare change--and the quality. The damn thing wears like iron. After around ten days I could finally take it off because of the new growth near my cuticles but the tips showed not a single chip. It has already been noted that this color is misnamed, since it's definitely for work (especially if you work in the funeral business). I think a better name might be "Inoffensive."
I will try this brand again if I can find a color more to my taste, ie OPI Mon-sooner or Later and Ate Berries in the Canaries, and Essie Playdate, all of which I am grateful for discovering here. But have pity, ladies. Those of us who can no longer wear, say, emerald eyeliner still need some joy. I think I'll pawn off Vacation Time on my mother (she's 101!) although she does like a little sparkle in her top coat :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So cheap and I always get compliments when I wear it ! A brownish color with a hint of pink. Perfect for fall and goes with absolutely any skin color.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I totally LOVE sinful polishes for the simple fact of having the most unique shades at dirt cheap prices and the quality of expensive ones. I especially love the glitter polishes and make a beeline right to the cosmetic department at walmart as soon as I hit the door! A++++

I love this colour with just one coat - it's sheer and glossy, a bit similar to OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes but without the shimmer. Two coats makes it opaque, but a bit more 'brick' coloured.

I agree it becomes dull after drying completely, and would recommend a topcoat for a shiny finish.

I give this polish mixed reviews. The color is gorgeous. A save rosy/brown neutral that would look good on just about every skin tone. It gives a pop of color but doesn't come across as garish or flashy. Very pretty.
Application is easy without streaks, but it took no less than 4 coats get opaque coverage. I also noticed it wears off easily. Also, for some odd reason it doesn't seem to set well on my nails. I applied it in the morning and the shine looked decent all day. When I woke up the next morning, it was dull and matte looking. I applied another coat of color and by lunchtime it was starting to wear again. I've given it a layer of clear top coat and I'm hoping this will preserve the finish.
I'd buy it again, but it does take a bit of work to keep it looking good for more than a day or two.

My favorite of the dozen or so Sinful Color nail polishes I own. Vacation Time is a beautiful dusty rose that is perfect for everyday wear. Application is great and dry time is normal.

A perfect pink/nude toned opaque polish when i want that clean look or i know i wont be able to do a new mani for a while as it doesnt show much when it eventually chips. Heard its a dupe for a popular opi polish and its much much cheaper.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

More from my Sinful Colors haul we have Vacation Time. I don't know about the name because it makes me think of work- as in I could wear this to work, no problems- more than vacation time. It's gorgeous and smooth and nearly dusky which makes it a really pleasant near-neutral (I say neutral not nude) for me. Application was easy and I didn't have problems with it. This is a favorite for me; it's just so feminine and understated.

Got this at walgreens for $0.99. I was looking for a nice coral/orange polish and this is perfect, not too pink, not too orange! Great quality too. It's opaque with 2 coats, stays on quiet well without a base coat or a top coat! Love it!!

Top Rated SinfulColors Products