April 19, 2014 | 1086 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Vacation Time

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by schoolgirl101

My favorite of the dozen or so Sinful Color nail polishes I own. Vacation Time is a beautiful dusty rose that is perfect for everyday wear. Application is great and dry time is normal.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by SilentPerfection

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A perfect pink/nude toned opaque polish when i want that clean look or i know i wont be able to do a new mani for a while as it doesnt show much when it eventually chips. Heard its a dupe for a popular opi polish and its much much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 More reviews by sensiblenails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

More from my Sinful Colors haul we have Vacation Time. I don't know about the name because it makes me think of work- as in I could wear this to work, no problems- more than vacation time. It's gorgeous and smooth and nearly dusky which makes it a really pleasant near-neutral (I say neutral not nude) for me. Application was easy and I didn't have problems with it. This is a favorite for me; it's just so feminine and understated.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got this at walgreens for $0.99. I was looking for a nice coral/orange polish and this is perfect, not too pink, not too orange! Great quality too. It's opaque with 2 coats, stays on quiet well without a base coat or a top coat! Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Stephanieclarise

I purchased this polish on sale for 99cents. The really liked this nail polish! It's a gorgeous nude pink that complements my tan skin tone really nicely. The consistency is watery which I really liked because it made the polish easy to apply. And the color was opaque with the first coat. The polish dried surprisingly quickly as well. The polish is amazing quality and dirt cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 5:48:00 AM More reviews by bluejapan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this polish...it looks like a pretty nude pink on my nails..it is a lot darker in the bottle. I have to use 2 coats of this but it stays on my nails for at least 4 days before chipping. I bought this a my local grocery store because I really needed nail polish and this was the last bottle in stock so I grabbed it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by zalime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS COLOUR! It is a dupe for sephora by opi's 3 way mirror but a lot cheaper in price. But i have trouble hunting this down... need to stock up whenever i see this in store :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by VictoriaPage757

Beautiful nude polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by jellums

On my skin tone, it's a really pretty muted pink. Very work appropriate but a little more color than a nude polish! The formula though is the best part. Goes on easily and in two coats, you're good! While I was painting my nails this color, one of my wet nails bumped into something. So I flattened the dent, added a third coat to that nail and it was like nothing had happened! I normally wear more colorful polishes but I'm really drawn to this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looks like I found my work safe polish. On me it comes off as a rose color, nothing at all like OPI Barefoot in Barcelona. This looks like it would be part of my regular rotation.