Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

on 7/28/2014 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this lip balm religiously. It's the only brand where I've used up the whole tube. Moisturizing, goes on smoothly, leaves lips so soft and supple AND it has SPF! The tube lasts forever. (I like the tinted, cherry shimmery one too!)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The Nivea 'kiss of moisture' lip balm is perfect for me. My lips are obnoxiously dry all the time, this balm keeps them hydrated & heals them overnight.

on 6/7/2014 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As much as I love Nivea balms, I don't like the light blue one.
I used it once for couple of weeks and it slightly irritated my lip area ( I have never experienced anything like that with other balms), I decided to switch to dark blue one, and it works wonders!!

on 3/30/2014 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

In Australia this is called "Hydrocare". I picked this up after the Baby Lips debacle, and wanted something a little more moisturising. It is supposed to give you “sensationally soft feeling lips, and intensively long lasting moisturisation”. Well, it delivers. After I exfoliated my lips while I wash my face in the morning and put this on, even if I wipe it off for meals or drinks, I can still feel its effects long after, and before I reapply. So under lipsticks, it does its job properly and as long as I remember to exfoliate, my lips stays moisturised during the day, and needless to say, so does my lip colour if I choose to use one. Then lightly buff my lips while I wash my face before bed, put on a generous amount of this product, I can wake up to lips with no dryness and dead skin. Great overall lip balm!

Here are my current top three lip balms… Actually, I don’t know what order I want to put my top three, because they are all very good…

on 3/23/2014 12:19:00 AM

Oh my god this lip balm tho. I'm a lip balm whore I try them all bc my lips get dehydrated and uncomfortable so easily. I thought that Nivea milk and honey lip balm was awesome but then I tried this. It feels sooo nice on my lips it's so smooth and moisturizing. I've never tried anything better on my lips. Unfortunately this is hard to find it's not at Walmart Target or Walgreens I randomly found it at Rite Aid on a display. But that's neither here nor there bc this is my holy grail lip balm.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I thought this lip balm was going to be the best lipbalm ever after reading the reviews but it wasn't! The smell is very nice and light, vanilla with a hint of rose which was very nice. It didn't make my lips soft and smooth at all! It was just like any regular lipbalm! It was not that thick also. I was expecting the thickness of Nivea olive oil and lemon but this as very light, like a film on your lips. It didn't absorb at all either!mi would not recommend nor repurchasing!m

on 1/3/2014 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My go-to lip balm. I keep one in my bag all the time.

on 1/3/2014 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i generally like nivea lip products. this one was okay. it's not that special. i prefer the chapstick brand and burts bees to this. it doesn't soothe dry lips. when the seasons transition from fall to winter, my lips get so dry. this just gives me a subtle shine. it makes my lips soft but it's not completely moisturizing. i wouldn't recommend this for someone who has very dry lips.

on 11/27/2013 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite balm for dry, cracked lips. After one day without lip balm my lips will split down the center. Nivea Kiss of Moisture prevents that and is super soothing/healing to my lips if they are chapped or split. Love the packaging as well.

I bought this in a 2-pack at CVS after hearing great things about the line, but being disappointed by A Kiss of Shimmer. I REALLY like it. The smell is pleasant and the feeling on my lips is very nice. I wouldn't wear it under lipstick, as it's a bit too thick for that. But it has definitely made a HUGE difference in my lips, which were almost always chapped. Very nice! My only complaint is the packaging. It looks nice enough, but when you roll it up and apply it, if you're not careful to hold it just right, it will roll back down into the tube. If that makes sense? It's a little annoying, but wouldn't keep me from repurchasing.

Popular Lip Treatments