September 20, 2014 | 1879 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by mgaugust

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG-- what was I thinking! Okay I was desperate to try anything to deflate the morning bag--that eventually go down. Well this product is just as bad as it's overall rating indicates. I am one who also got the tiny bumps around my eye about an hour after applying it and worse yet--while the puffiness did seem to go down, I was left with a dark circle under my eyes than I've ever noticed. I spent thirty minutes with ice cold cotton rounds resting on my under eye area trying to counteract the result of this crap. This product has scared me away from any other products of this type. Will only try a heavier moisturizer for the under eye area but never anymore rollerballs!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by MacPops

This stuff does absolutely, positively nothing for puffiness or circles. I doubt that it adds anything nourishing at all to my skin. Might as well put water in the container. The application method is wildly unsanitary as well. I will not be purchasing any type of roller ball product in the future. From Garnier or anyone else. Save your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Missylou80

I don't know about this product, I haven't seen too much of a difference. I probably will stop using it. I wish I just didn't spend $20 on a product that doesn't work.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Joanne1029

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I initially bought this because my under circles were my one issue, and I believed rather than mask it with makeup, I should correct the problem. This did nothing. It feels refreshing, but not for long. I've had this for about 1 1/2 years, and I'm not halfway yet. I will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by DeborahTX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I read about this is the Allure Mag. "Best of..." I'm so surprised they rated this product so highly! Because it did *nothing* for me, and I have a puffy eye problem in the morning! Goodness--I tried it every day and evening for a month. Nothing! This was not expensive, relative to many other products I've tried, but this one is definitely not worth even pennies!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well this does absolutely nothing to my eyes. But it's great for refreshing and as a some sort of serum. I bought it to refresh my eye area and luckily i didn't have any more expectations towards it. I've tried once a bit similar product from bio-essence and it didn't do anything either. So i guess these kind of produts are of no use. And the price isn't that cheap here either.. like 15e. I think it's too much for a product that doesn't do anything.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by renners

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

doesn't really do anything it promises too, doesn't help with dark circles or bags

The packaging however is fantastic for easy no mess application, all eye creams should be dispensed like this!

on the plus side, if you keep it in the fridge it does feel really nice and cooling on tired puffy eyes, and gives a bit of a psychological boost more than anything

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Ewizzle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After looking at this forever I finally broke down and got it. I've been wearing it for a week now and I'm really loving it. I have really bad dark circles and this has really helped them. Definitely buying this again!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Rayjay5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did nothing for my puffiness. Even tried putting it in the refrigerator as suggested.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This did nothing. It is cold going on the skin, but that's about it. Waste of money.