October 22, 2014 | 2111 users online

Nails - Konad

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by sanamakeupoholics

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nail art was never so Easy and Fun Before Konad Stamping By Born PrettyStore

To tell you the truth , i am not much into nail art before . It was even hard for me to apply the nail polish properly sometimes ( i am not joking Seriously ) so you can very well understand my creative skills when it comes to nail art. But i took this Konad stamping experience as a dare to myself and IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN.

Although konad stamping is a great fun but It wasn't so easy in the beginning . Timing is very important. You need to work quickly and transfer the design into stamp and then to your nails before letting the nail polish dry .. But you can learn it after few tries. Second is you need to find the nail polish suitable for konad stamping. There are special nail polishes for it but i don't have any so i use the old nail polishes which are quite thick in consistency. Another important point is to keep a nail polish remover with you . You need to clean the design plate and stamp after every use if you are trying different colors and in the end its better to wash the design plate with running water to remove the remaining s of nail polish remover.

Overall , i just love my BornPrettyStore Konad Stamping Kit.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by MrsJustie

I LOVE KONAD! I thought it looked too complicated on You Tube videos so I didn't look into it further. Thank goodness I had a kiosk in my mall and I got to try it. SO Easy!

I was also looking into getting the bundle monster nail art plates from Ebay, but the Konad's are better quality. I've read many reviews on the bundle monster ones, and people say the Konad plates are eaiser to use. I never used to paint my nails, but in the year I've had Konad I always have painted nails. So much fun! Also I found the full nail designs are easier than the smaller ones when just starting out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Amykakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found out about this when I was watching youtube videos on how to paint your nails, it looked amazing! So I did some shopping on amazon, for the plates, I actually didn't buy konad brand, but bundle monster instead and they work great! I think konad is around 8 dollars with S&H for just 1 plate, and bundle monster was for 17.99 with S&H for 21 plates! So I would recommend getting those. They work wonderfully! I bought the konad black and white polish which work great also. I tried to use regular polish just to save me some money since the polishes are about 7 bucks a piece, but they did not transfer. This is a really awesome idea, so much cheaper than going to the salon which usually charge about 20 bucks just to get your nails painted! Using this you would never guess that you did your own nails, given you do a decent job of it. First time I tried it I made a mess so you have to practice a little bit before hand. Since I have gotten pretty good at this (always let your base colored nails dry completely before you stamp! I learned the hard way!), I have gotten lots of compliments and people always ask me where I get my nails done or actually think I work at a salon! I would totally recommend these if you are into nail art and want to save money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I started out with the s set but have since added 10 plates and plan on getting so many more.
I am still not good at those full nail images but I am learning.
I have flower pattern from plate m4 on my nails now :)
I can't wait to use it more.
SOO glad I got it. I found a kiosk at the mall near me that sells konad, so I can just run to the mall if the mood strikes for a new plate.
I promised my one cousin I would buy her a set for her upcoming birthday.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by emmawonderface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I just recieved my Konad Plates about 2 hours ago and I'm already obsessed! ^.^ I got plates # 57 and #64 and I really love 57.
I was debating whether I should get the "special polish" or not. But I didn't. Instead I used an old black nail polish from Sally Hansen that started getting gloopy.
I suggest getting the double sided stamper it's way easier.

it's well worth the money and will save you a lot ! considering the salons would charge like 20-25?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by EveAmaranthe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ever since I bought my first plate I've been hooked. I now have five plates and intend to get more. I very rarely do my nails without adding a design, it's addictive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I looove my Konad set! I only have a starter set, but I will be getting new plates soon! I do my nails usually 1-2 times a week, and I have been using Konad every time. It is extremely easy to use. Just make sure your base color is completely dry when you use the stamp. I am completely obsessed with the Konad and I can't wait to get my plates. The designs stay on my nails for a long time with no chipping. I definitely recommend this for anyone who likes to do their own manis. Also I bought mine off of Amazon for much cheaper than what is sold on their site. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Moodesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm in love with konad. I'm using it alot and I just recently got two new plates, I can't wait to try them out. Not a 100% happy with the konad special polishes though so I'm going to try and use other nail polishes instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by juddlyjr

I love Konad. If you want to do your nails on your own without paying the salon this is what you need! This is sooo easy to use! I was really surprised that I could use it. Check other reviews because they are 95% good.

S

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by emwaggs123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this product I still buy konad supplies and i love my nails. They are way better than stamps or stickers. By the way you can use other nail polish's for it besides the konad nail polish.