November 27, 2014 | 1452 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - The Bronzed & the Beautiful Bronzing Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 7:46:00 AM More reviews by LizziBizzi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because the packaging is just so gorgeous. I already own the Pink Leopard bronzer, and love it as a highlighter or a very subtle bronzer when I'm pale (there's a bit too much pink in it to give a true bronze colour on top of a tan), but I hadn't tried either of the others before. Both of them are great, especailly Sun Bunny, which is probably my most-used bronzer when I'm tanned. I like to use the two colours from it swirled together as it gives me a perfect deep bronzed colour. It doesn't look orangey at all, and though there's shimmer in it, this is subtle enough for daytime wear.
Unfortunately, the Snow Bunny bronzer broke up on me after I'd only had the set for a couple of months (I took it on holiday and my suitcase was manhandled by baggage handlers - it came out looking like an elephant had sat on it!). It's a shame since I eventually had to just clean out the Snow Bunny pan completely (loose bits of it were starting to contaminate the other two). I don't really blame this on the formulation or packaging though. Any powder can break up if it's thrown about as violently as this one clearly was, and though this is packaged in cardboard, it's coated and very sturdy, and has an effective magnetic closure. I don't use the enclosed brush - though it's lovely and soft, I find it a bit too small and flat. I much prefer a big, rounded brush to swirl it on all over, but it's still lovely to get such a good quality brush included in a set like this. Even if it doesn't quite suit my application method, I can see some people loving it.
This is a very pretty looking set that also delivers in terms of formulation. It'd make a great gift.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Schni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Isn't that just the cutest packaging and a great way too try Too Faced Bronzers?

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by traciw24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved the idea of 3 different bronzers in 1. I don't know that I will ever need to repurchase...For me sometimes it's a bit too much shimmer, but I am glad I have it for the times I want that look. I like the leapord for a highlighter & also use snow bunny for a light bronzer or natural eyeshadow look. The sun bunny is nice, but for a contour look has too much shimmer if you use too much product imo. The brush is also very nice...I was not expecting it to be so soft. Overall I am glad I purchased, but this is not something I use everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by rach82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very good deal @ $35 in my opinion, considering each of these bronzers retail for $27 each. I originally walked in Sephora ready to buy a single bronzer, and had my eye on Benefitís Hula, but reconsidered after checking out the TF display. Having never tried any of TFís bronzers or cheek products, this is a great way to do just that without blowing a ton of money. Iím so glad I did! I have to admit- Iím a sucker for TF packaging, so that didnít hurt either. Since itís summer and Iím at my darkest, Iím currently using Sun Bunny the most, sometimes Pink Leopard, & they both work beautifully with my skin applied lightly- the mini flatbuki brush is AMAZING, but I wrote a sep review on that, so I wonít go into it too much. All I can say is TRY IT- I want the full sized retractable one now :) The Snow Bunny comes off alittle light & pinkish/frosty on me right now, but is nice as a highlight & I do look forward to trying it again as a bronzer in the upcoming fall/winter months. The formula in these blends super easily (the brush makes it hard to overdo), and is very buildable. Sun Bunny and Pink Leopard appear matte on my skin, Snow Bunny has a some shimmer due to the lighter colors in it. Overall, another great TF buy. I would repurchase this palette as a gift for my girlfriends/mom in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by almost40

I got this in a swap with a lovely lady and I love it to pieces.The packaging is soooo pretty and cute and I cant stop looking at it.The bronzers are gorgeous,I used to have the full sized pink leopard and snow bunny and couldnt make them work for me so swapped them away.This time I have better brushes and a lighter touch and I can make every bronzer work for me now.The brush is lovely quality,infact the whole thing is!
I would buy again if and when this runs out,I love it that much.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by dirtyrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been toying with the idea of trying out a bronzer for awhile now - and decided on this trio so i could try out all three an see what would work best for me.

i read reviews prior to purchase and saw that there were mixed reviews from women in my age group (i'm 31) concerning the shimmer/glitter in these bronzers settling into fine lines and pores. i swatched all three and figured i would give it a whirl.

Pink Leopard - def more of a shimmer than anything else - i am still trying to find the best way to wear this - i def have to super-moisturize and apply with a very light hand to not have this look horrible - yes it does settle into fine lines.

Snow bunny - i apply a swipe over each cheekbone over my blush (MAC DAinty) for slight shimmer - once again - a LIGHT hand is very important!

Sun Bunny- i actually have been using the lighter side of this as a conturing powder - and it's been working great!!!

overall i am happy with this purchase - although i have to be very cautious to go easy due to the shimmer....but it's totally do-able. i also like using the white and light pink stripes in Snow Bunny as an eye highlighter - in the inner corner and browbone.
and i am pretty sure i will use all of these in my eye m/u at some point - multiple uses is a plus :)

would not repurchase mainly because i am sure this will last me ages - and i think i will try a matte bronzer next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by monsterbeans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I ummed and ahhhed over this for ages and found it uber-cheap for £13 on HQhair so went for it. I was originally only interested in the Pink Leopard but I am chuffed I got the set in the end.

Sun Bunny: Quite dark on me (I'm quite fair) so I use it for contouring and use a light hand in good light because its very pigmented and a noob like me could easily muck it up (UD Gilded Baked is my 'makeup in the dark' contour) But when its blended it doesn't look dirty or mucky at all. Very nice.

Snow Bunny: I wasn't expecting to be bothered about this but at the minute its my favourite of the three. On me, its a very shimmery pink/gold/peach shade. I use it directly on my cheeks and look awake and dewy

Pink Leopard: Oddly, considering this is the one I wanted, I haven't used it as often. Its very subtle in colour (but shimmery) and as such its more of a highlight than a cheek colour, but its still pretty and I just think I need to experiment more.

The brush is gorgeously soft and very useful for all sorts of products, I love it! The packaging is OK, my arrived a bit damaged (the glue in the hinge had pulled apart) and I wish the mirror was bigger but honestly, these are minor quibbles.
If you like the look of one of more of the TF bronzers, consider this set. I'm surprised that I prefer Snow Bunny to Pink Leopard, I never even looked at Snow Bunny before!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 4:59:00 AM More reviews by girllovepurple

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a great palette. All three products in the package - Snowy Bunny, Sunny Bunny and Pink Leopard - are beautiful and also practical. It can be used as bronze, contour powder and highlight depending on the season and skin tone. The brush coming with the package is surprising soft and perfect for touch up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by mulhollanddrive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great sample palette. I love Snow Bunny as a subtle bronzer and Pink Leopard for highlighting my cheeks. I have not tried Sun Bunny yet and will likely wait until summer when I have a tan. I recommend this as a Christmas buy.
EDIT: I have had time to play with Sun Bunny and admit that its my favorite of the three! Looks very natural - just a little shimmer and flattering - I have a fair/warm complexion. I am hooked and will rebuy Snow Bunny as well as Sun Bunny. The Pink Leopard is very cute as well, but I use it less b/of the shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Rezarific

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Clearance/Steal Alert! I just bought this at BeautyFirst in Kirkwood, MO (USA) for $9!!! (That's 75% off!) And it's the best beauty purchase I've made all year; it ties for first place with the Tarte Holiday 2009 Palette.

When I picked this up, since I play with Too Faced a lot in Sephora, I already knew I liked the Pink Leopard Highlighter for use as a blush--it gives me a luminescent glow that I just adore. (I have MAC NW15 skin and I wear BE's Fair.) I also knew that Snow Bunny is a great bronzer/highlighter on me--for some reason it really makes my eyes pop. Sun Bunny, I know now, is the "true" bronzer of the three. I can use it for the sun-kissed effect I usually use BE's A Little Sun to achieve, and it sure is more convenient than pulling out all the minerals if that's the only piece of my mineral kit I need that day. Seriously, if you can still find this anywhere, or if you see it cheap on eBay, go for it. This kit is worth its weight in gold.