December 22, 2014 | 1630 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by jessicaalynnexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara cost me $35 Canadian, and does not work any better than the cheap mascara you can buy at the drugstore. It clumps, and does not help my lashes hold curl at all. The girl at Sephora who sold it to me made it sound like the best thing since sliced bread, but really it doesn't do a whole lot for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by metalmynx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using MAC ZoomBlack forever and for some reason, decided to try Diorshow Iconic mascara. It did take some time to get the hang of applying it, but now it's my favorite mascara ever. I have a decent amount of lashes but they are straight, I curl them then apply one coat of this and voila, amazing lashes. The mascara seems to hold the curl well, though I usually end up curling them again at some point in the day. Diorshow Iconic gives you fabulous lashes, there have been times when I was going to put on false eyelashes for an event but decided not to since mine look so good with Diorshow Iconic. This is a must buy again for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Chabli

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh my Higher Power I'll kill myself if it's ever discontinued. How this can disappoint others is a mystery I'll ponder until my dying moment. I didn't know my lashes could ever look SO GOOD.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by LinaVictoria

I adore this mascara! It gives you very long but natural looking lashes and the best thing about it is how well it lasts, even though its not waterproof. Has never had a better mascara then this. Tried the over hyped Diorshow but it flaked after just a few hours. I never even think about trying another mascara, this is just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best mascara I have ever tried. It is like wearing false lashes because it makes yours so perfect. I have lots of lashes but they are short. This mascara lengthens them and gives them a curl which does hold....Honestly, I don't even use a eyelash curler with this. It blackens them also. I reccomend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Carley210

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has officially replaced my long-time Hypnose favorite. Almost through my first tube, so I'll be stopping by Sephora for more. Definitely thickens & lengthens. Gives great uniform coverage, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Senikxy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is amazing!
Tried all hypnoses..prefer original hypnose. .tried Ysl baby doll..not that good and only 5ml?
Iconic lifts and curls my lashes while coating smoothly. .I layer 4 times and I can make my lashes uniform and thick and long!
Now normally when layering mascara you can end up with a dried up spiky wonky look..this however makes my lashes so straight and smooth looking (still curled) they look like fake lashes cos they look too perfect. I always spend some time in the evening to get familiar with the brush and application and when I showed my other half he said they look like fake lashes :)
I'm sold :)
Have ysl shocking to try too as errr bought a few HE mascaras to try..so far this one and the original hypnose but with iconic winning :)
Oh and you get a 10ml which compared to ysl baby doll is double the amount.
No scent to iconic either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by BandNerdChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Diorshow Iconic is instantly the most amazing thing I've ever used. The mascara glides like a dream on and never clumps, AND manages to lengthen and curl magnificently. I leaves me with that "still feathery" look after mascara, which is what I wanted, BUT makes me look like my lashes are wonderful and long and flirty because of the crazy curling. Has never flaked on me either. I used to always brush out my lashes after mascara to separate them, but I never feel the need to now. Makes application less of a fight and more of a joy...

Wish it wasn't so expensive. I will be looking for a DS mascara that performs similarly, but will always have this on hand unless I find a good dupe!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

A good mascara that provides a decent amount of definition, length and curl. Applied with a few coats can make your look more dramatic. The applicator is medium-sized plastic one.
The only downside is the mascara is difficult to rinse with a regular cleanser. A special eye make up remover is required.
The bad thing about the mascara is it dried out very soon. Normally I can use mascaras for very long - up to a year, as I apply only one coat and sparingly. This one has barely served me 1.5 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Theycallmekathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have been using dior mascara since I was in eight grade & I have never switched since . It's just amazing & I would recommend this mascara as it gives you amazing looking doll eyes . It's definitely a head turner when you're wearing this . People always ask me if I'm using a fake lash, I get so many compliment always & everytime . It's long lasting & does not smudge . I have never been a fan of eyelash curler & never use it but people always compliment on how nicely my eyelash curls up . I guess you need technique aswell .