Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Fragrance Rollerball

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I love the scent. LOVE IT! But for some reason the roller ball has NO lasting power. The spray last at least 8 hours. I don't know why, maybe it's just me, but if you buy this I think you should get the spray.

on 2/23/2012 10:46:00 AM

I got this in the four-pack. This is wonderfully sweet floral and fruity and really concentrated. The scent stays on for a school day and a delight to have in my arsenal :)
The other 3 are amazing as well

on 1/17/2012 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Viva La Juicy is the only scent from Juicy that I like. it's a nice combo of fruity and floral scents and doesn't make me sneeze like the other overpowering ones they have. the rollerball is short and stubby unlike the other ones at sephora but I guess that makes them unique? whatever I love it haha

on 10/3/2011 1:14:00 PM

I've smelled this before, I just know it. This scent evokes an olfactory memory within me, a feminine smell that I've smelled again and again during my childhood. Finally I've found it by accident. This is not a unique scent by any means but it's playful and feminine in all the right ways.
The idea of a rollerball is EXCITING, since I hate spraying a perfume and I'm not big on scents, but a rollerball makes it easy to carry and use.
The scent is a beautiful vanilla and I think I smell or jasmine or citrus as well? In the beginning, it starts really "fresh", then fades to a more fruity finish, then it's mostly vanilla from there and on. The scent expires after about 2 hours.
I'm really happy with this product, looking forward to getting more rollerballs later.

on 8/29/2011 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

My fav. scent right now, this roller perfume is okay, wish it was longer in length vs short and rectangular, better for handling. But love it!

on 8/14/2011 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love Love Love this fragrance.

It's fun, flirty and sexy at the same time.

Scent lasts for a few hours and I love that I can discretely carry this rollerball in my purse and take with me everywhere.

on 7/21/2011 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the full sized perfume, and I do carry this rollerball with me (recently found it again haha).
Since for me, this perfume doesn't last all day, this rollerball is necessary to reapply somewhat.
If you put your perfume over unscented lotion, the scent lingers more.

on 6/27/2011 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love love love this scent! I can't describe it very well, but it is so light and summery and girly. It makes me happy just to smell it.

on 3/30/2011 7:38:00 PM

I really love this purfume <3

Only thing I dont really like is that its really expensive :(

but when I have the money I love to purchase it <3

on 1/10/2011 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I love this scent so much, it's sexy & comforting at the same time.

Popular Fragrances