April 18, 2014 | 906 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - AGE Smart multivitamin thermafoliant

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by rissajadex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this exfoliant! Although I have young skin, I have alot of blemish scars and visible pores, and this product is excellent for diminishing them. It heats up when in contact with water, and gives skin a really polished look and feel from the first use. If used on dry skin (with no water), it is slightly more abrasive, so I use with a tiny bit of water, and it works perfectly. Slightly pricey but so worth it! My skin always feels so much smoother and cleaner afterwards. No complaints!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by jmccall93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I decided to finally try this product after reading the positive review on here. and I have to say... I LOVE this product. I have oily skin that tends to dry out in the winter and look dull. This scrub has worked wonders on my skin and I've had no additional breakouts to speak of. Just my usual adult acne. I use it every other day right now and alternate with the microfoliant. I may give up the microfoliant all together and just use the thermafoliant I love the results so much

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 8:38:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite exfoliator available To date! It leaves my skin so soft, smooth and brightened.
You can use it on damp skin and you may also use it on a dry but slightly damp face for a much deeper scrub.
I cant say anything negative about this, i love everything about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by saki35

This exfoliater makes your skin feel like silk . Have always used cheaper exfoliators in the past but after using this I will never go back to them. My complexion and uneven skin tone has really improved after only a couple of weeks of using this product. I hope these results continue and would recommend to anyone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh, the thrill of discovering a new HG! The 1st time I used this I was worried that it was too rough and would irritate my skin and give me an excema flare-up. Instead, it polished the heck out of my skin and left it absolutely radiant. The next day, it still looked amazing, no flare-ups, and my skin tone is strangely, wonderefully even-looks like I applied my mineral makeup when I have nothing on my face!!! I have started doing an every day routine with this to give my skin a rejuvenating blast, and, still, no irritation, justbetter and better skin! It could also be from the Multivitamin Mask, which I apply immediately after and sometimes leave on overnight, but I seem to get the great results even when I just use the Thermafoliant. My eye area wrinkles are shallower and blackheads/milia are vanishing!
It's definitely taken my skin out of its dull, accustomed to all of my anti-aging products slump and saved me from going back to out the dreaded (irritating!) Retin-A.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2011 4:22:00 AM More reviews by cassyvoss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'd read many raves about this scrub and was hoping to see some great results with it. I bought it at a local beauty salon and couldn't wait to try it. I think it's a pity my skin is not suitable for this product, perhaps I have way too dry skin and once I apply it on, it stings and I can't use it anymore. I may try and use it again after a week or two to see if it works.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 7:23:00 AM More reviews by dvdfjojo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is so, so expensive for what it is.

The 'heating' element is just a gimmick but I do like to use it on dry skin to take off the flakes when I've used retin-a or aha treatments.

Your skin feels beautifully soft and flake free after using it on dry skin and moisturiser goes on like a dream afterwards.

It has a beautiful fragrance too - I love the smell of most Dermalogica products, they remind me of long, pampering spa days :-)

Won't purchase again though as far too expensive (the equivalent of $45US in the UK - will search out a good scrub with similar benefits on beautypedia or on here.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2011 9:25:00 AM More reviews by voodoo_cat07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm finding this a bit overhyped - Maybe Dermalogica products just don't work for me. The exfoliant has very fine grains, which does not feel too harsh on the skin. However, it may be because I exfoliate once a week, but I do not find this particularly more effective than any other exfoliant which I have used before. Very overpriced too, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by dashie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really beautiful product.
Does not feel harsh on the skin, smells great, and you dont need to use much to get a good exfoliation all over the face.
The best part is, you only need to use it twice a week and it really really makes the skin feel great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by swoopingbuzzards

I borrowed this off my mum.
I loved how it heated up on contact with water and my skin feels super clean and smooth afterward!
Just be careful not to scrub too hard and you don't leave it on too long coz it will make your face go red for a little while.
It is very expensive, and not really meant for 18 year olds but I liked it and if I wasn't so poor I'd probably buy it! Hahah