L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

3.6

Magnifier Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methyparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecandiol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide.
Extender: Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Acrylamide, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Rayon, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Imidazoldinyl Urea, Sodium Dehyroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May contain: CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007 (Ultramines), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), FIL D32060/3.

on 4/19/2015 11:33:00 AM

Gimmicky. Doesn't do anything for my lashes

on 3/1/2015 12:16:00 AM

I was always curious about this mascara when reading the reviews on makeupalley. When I went to ulta today I decided to finally pick it up. It retails for 9.99 and I couldn't wait to open the package and try it. First thing I noticed was that the primer side had a strong smell to it I applied it to my lashes first and then immediately applied the mascara side. It gave a fanned out look and lengthened them. It was exactly the type of look I wanted for my lashes. .i wore it for about 7 hours and there was no flaking or smudging. When I went to remove it I was at amazed and how the tubes came off with just warm water on a cotton ball. I didn't lose a single eyelash in the removal. It is too soon to tell but I strongly believe this will be a repurchase.

on 2/17/2015 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Really good stuff! When I want a tubing mascara (like when I'm hot and sweaty, swimming, allergic, or my poor eyelashes need a break) I usually go for Blinc Amplified. Blinc is great, but the L'oreal is a whole lot cheaper, and it must really condition my lashes well because when I'm using this consistently they seem to fall out less (probably because of the serum and the gentler removal process). My usual Dior lash serum does not make my lashes anywhere near as happy as this $10 mascara/primer combo. If you're looking for a nice, natural daytime mascara that's easy to remove and won't melt all over your face, it's worth a try. I've tried dozens of mascaras and honestly I wasn't expecting much from this, but my mom refuses to use anything else so I figured I'd give it a try. As with most things, it turns out I should have listened to my mother a long time ago. ;P

Cons -- It doesn't hold as nice of a curl as Blinc, but I hardly ever remember to curl my eyelashes anyway so if you're lazy like me it's a moot point. Also sometimes if I go overboard with this stuff it makes my lashes weirdly long so that I look kind of crazy, but to me that's a good problem to have! As someone who generally goes for volumizing formulas over length, it's kind of a novelty.

I wish more brands made tubing mascara...you really can't beat it for sensitive eyes that hate the mascara-removal process.

on 2/17/2015 7:23:00 PM

Its a great mascara but i don't like working this hard to have pretty lashes. 2 steps is too many. It flakes a little bit but not too bad. The way the tubes look when I wash it off kinda freaks me out

on 2/4/2015 12:10:00 AM

This mascara does not give me a ton of volume or anything special, but it never dries my eyelashes out, nor does it make them fall out (which my previous mascara did). I like the fact that it is not ink based (aka: I don't smear it all over my under eye area, making me have to clean that extra hard to remove any mascara bits) -- it just peels off the eyelashes easily, no fuss, super quick with warm water.

It looks nice and simple for an every day look and I like having my eyelashes NOT fall out :)

on 2/2/2015 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had stopped using mascara over a year ago when I read about this on MUA due to constant smudging/flaking. Finally I can wear mascara again and no more smudging/flaking (though the occasional spot on your under eye area can occasionally happen)~ I just love it. My lashes look much longer and fuller. I do feel rather clumsy with the wands but you get used to it. Bit more expensive but worth it~just put some of the product back in the tube when you are going to apply so you don't use as much~and a little goes a fairly long way.

on 1/30/2015 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My lashes seem to grow longer instantly with this stuff. Plus it doesn't smudge at all even with my oily lids and washes off with just plain water. It's a little tricky to apply. The brushes are really fat and it can be a pain for the lower lashes and outer corners, and you have to be quick. Put the primer on and then IMMEDIATELY put on the black tubing part before the primer dries. Do not wait for the primer to dry. That was my mistake when I first tried this stuff. The primer seems to look clumpy when I apply it but when I apply the tubing part the clumps magically disappear and my lashes are separated and long! Doesn't thicken as well as it lengthen but that's not an issue as I've never found any one mascara that does both well. Tubing mascara is the only mascara I can use and I'm so happy that I can find this one easily in the drugstore. It's a bit higher priced than other drugstore mascaras but compared to the prices of tubing mascaras in department stores plus the convenience of just walking to my local drugstore to get this stuff I'd say it's a bargain!

on 1/29/2015 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This has been in my makeup arsenal since it hit the market years ago. At first it was a love/hate relationship. I have short, thin lashes and I'd always used a volumizing mascara to make them noticeable. But then I began to appreciate this one because it does exactly what it's supposed to. It lengthens quite dramatically, does not budge, comes off easily with lots of water, and costs much less than the other "tubing" mascaras. This is the only mascara that has not smudged on me - ever. I took off one lippie because I used this daily for some time, and I think I saw one or two more lashes fall out than usual. I can't confirm this, but I think I've seen other reviewers have the same issue.

-Defintely get this if you have short, sparse lashes and you have issues with smudging.
-Do NOT get this if you have naturally long, thick lashes. The formula will be too tacky for you and it'll look crazy.

on 1/28/2015 8:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've stopped using eye make-up remover ever since i discovered this mascara! one splash of water. slight patting down of the lashes and vola the mascara is off. Also it never flakes. gives great volume and length

I bought this mascara because I wanted to try a tubing mascara because I found that other mascaras are too hard to take off and I end up losing eyelashes in the process. I also recently had eyelash extensions that left me with weak, damaged eyelashes. This mascara is a bit expensive for a drug store brand but cheaper than the high-end brands. It has 2 sides, a primer and the mascara itself. The primer goes on first and is white, its supposed to help bind the mascara to your lashes. You put the white primer on then immediately follow it up with the mascara. It worked pretty well for me. I think too much of the product comes out on the brush, however and you have to be careful that it doesn't get too clumped on. My eyelashes looked pretty long however it doesn't give much volume. To take it off you just splash some warm water onto your lashes and wait a few seconds and try to get them as wet as possible then gently pull the tubes off with your fingers. It came off quite easily with minimal lash pulling so I will buy it again. It also does not smear of flake at all because of the tube technology.

Popular Mascaras