Eucerin Calming Creme Daily moisturizer

4.6

Water , Glycerin , Cetyl Palmitate , Mineral Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Colloidal Oatmeal , Dimethicone , PEG-40 Stearate , Carbomer , Sodium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol , DMDM Hydantoin , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

on 10/21/2013 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this for rosacea on my face, and while it didn't make things worse, I saw no improvement whatsoever. My CeraVe lotion performs a bit better (not miraculous, but somewhat soothing).

on 10/21/2013 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! As one of the reviewers below said, this cream feels "luxurious". It really does

Holy grail for sensitive, easily irritated skin... I have combo (oily in t-zone, dry on my cheeks) skin and when I use moisturizers on my face, usually it stings a little, or turns my skin red. Eucerin calming creme feels heavenly, has no scent (just a slight scent from the ingredients but no added fragrance), absorbs instantly, most importantly NO GREASINESS which I absolutely despise in a cream. it just feels soo so good on my skin and is a must for wintertime.

Pricey for a drugstore item but dirt cheap compared to department stores products. $9 for a big tube at CVS.

I use this on my face & body.

on 8/31/2013 4:57:00 PM

I LOVE this lotion! I forgot to pack my usual lotion for a trip, and this was all I could find at the little store we went to. I AM SO HAPPY I LEFT MY "USUAL" AT HOME! I NOW HAVE A HG BODY LOTION!
First off, I am 35 years old, and my skin is pretty fragile, I have little stretch marks from subtle weight fluctuations (I am VERY skinny, have lots of health issues). These make my skin itchy, and u know not to scratch... Anyways, I had been using Vaseline intensive care, but it was so sticky/tacky/greasy my hubba HATED it, and I didn't love it-I just needed to so the itch! :-)
Well, after using THIS AMAZING EUCERIN CALMING CREME, I discovered NO tacky/greasy feeling! It absorbs COMPLETELY, leaving my skin soft to the touch, and best of all? NO ITCHIES!!!
Definately my holy grail body lotion. Highly recommend! :-). Xoxoxox! -Beez

on 7/10/2013 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have super sensitive skin, and eczema. I love this lotion. When first started using it I had little red bumps on the back of my arms (from the eczema) and nothing seemed to make them subside. Until I started using this lotion. I use it all over and it works great. It was also reccommended by my dermotologist.

on 4/26/2013 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Can't live without this. LITERALLY. I have never written a review on ANY product but I HAD TO for Eucerin. I never use MakeupAlley but registered just to let people know that this is absolutely amazing. I've had small red bumps on the outer parts of my arms, chins, and thighs since I was young and was very self-conscious. A doctor recommended Eucerin Calming Creme to me, and since using it, everything has gradually disappeared and my skin is really smooth and soft. I recently had a allergic reaction on my face and Eucerin is the only lotion I can put on my face without stinging, pain, or worsening the condition. I honestly think my appearance and my life would be so different had I not discovered this product. I make sure I have it everywhere I go and I don't know what I would do without it.

on 2/21/2013 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

HG. I'm kind of picky when it comes to lotion. I want something that's heavy enough to moisturize my skin until my next shower. I need it to absorb so that my skin doesn't feel tacky all day. I prefer it has no scent because if I want to smell pretty, I'll use perfume. Bonus if it's in a tube and has a luxurious feel. This meets all my requirements, and on top of all that, it's the only one I've found so far that seems to keep my itchiness and eczema under control. It seems pricey but a tube lasts me a few months with daily/almost daily use. Will keep buying as long as they make this!

on 1/3/2013 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

A regularly purchased item in the .99 travel size.
You can find it in grocery and drug stores, no need to go to Sephora.

on 12/31/2012 2:04:00 PM

I like lotions that don't absorb into nothing on your skin, but also that don't sit on top of it and feel greasy, or sit on top of it feeling like weird residue. This lotion fulfills my requirements. It's thick and luxurious when squeezed from the tube. It's really great after a shave: I find some moisturizers can irritate freshly shaved skin, but this doesn't at all. Like all unscented products it isn't *truly* unscented. This one's scent isn't plastic-y or weird like some unscented products. It's a bit on the pricy side, but it's worth it. I've re-bought several times, and will continue to do so.

on 12/27/2012 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

As someone with combination, cystic-acne prone skin that is a side effect from medication, I normally stay far away from facial moisturizers that are not 100% oil-free. However, when I found myself with significant peeling around my mouth from the retinoid cream that I use to fight acne, I tried this cream in desperation (the fact that it was fragrance-free and is designed to calm irritation sold me). Along with some *very gentle* exfoliation, a few dabs of this cream removed the burning dryness and redness after one or two applications - and didn't cause me to breakout in the process (which was my major fear). Whenever I have overly dry patches, this is the product that I turn to now. It's widely available in U.S. drugstores and is well worth the price...in fact, if you use it only occasionally you may be able to get away with buying just the trial size, which is what I did. I'm so glad I tried this, as it works better than far more expensive alternatives.

on 8/25/2012 1:38:00 AM

This is my daily lotion. It's scentless and leaves my skin very moisturized but not oily. It's more expensive than other drugstore lotions, but worth the price.

My only complaint is the packaging. I prefer pump dispensers as I like to lotion right after the shower and it's easier with a pump. Make sure to cut open the top after you're no longer able to squeeze any more lotion out. I guarantee you there's still tons (about 3-4 days worth) in the bottle.