October 30, 2014 | 1608 users online

Hair Treatments - Kevin Murphy - Leave-in.Luxury [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by chibibrooklyn007

I've tried everything-literally (Phillip B, Ojon, every packet at Sally, and so forth), so I ordered this with low expectations. Indeed the first time I used it, there was no appreciable difference. But stick with it. My (formerly) permed, damaged, fuzzy, frizzy mixed texture hair actually is soft and shiny now. I'm not afraid to wash my hair anymore, because I know if I put some of this in, I know my hair isn't going to be a frizzy nightmare. The only problem is the price...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by elat33179

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

That you ladies for sharing your find. I am another fan of this super moisturizing conditioner. It is so thick and creamy, but it does not weigh my hair down. It leaves it feeling full and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 6:10:00 AM More reviews by annadyl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am soooooooooooooooooo happy with this product! I have hair from hell, really dry and frizzy and thick. I could literally put lard on it and it would still be dry! Anyway, after years of spending on very expensive products I decided to give this a try after reading great reviews. I like the fact it's a cream rather than a spray and the packaging is really clever. My hair after the first use has improved drastically. For the first time, it's soft and frizz free and not sticky with product overload!
    If you have dry, frizzy, big, stupid hair and are sick of horrid greasy serum, then give this a go. It's ace!
    Still looking for my perfect shampoo and conditioner, may try Kevin Murphy actually...........
    UPDATE. Stopped using this as it seemed to stop working after a while. Bum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by lilmama51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG! Finally my hair HG! Thanks to all the reviewers who led me to the answer to my hair problems. I have 3 b/c hair that was so dry the curl pattern had become a Z pattern. And talk about crispy! I was really thinking about just having it all cut off. One use of Leave In Luxury and my curls bounced back, I have shine and my hair just feels more comfortable on my head. I really think I could use this with any (non sulfate) shampoo and the results would be as nice. I would go to the ends of the earth for this. Actually I did, I found a sale in Australia, then blew it all in shipping. But it's worth it. Best conditioner ever for my fine, thick, super curly hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 6:37:00 PM More reviews by bigred4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this product. First let me tell you this:

I have incredibly dry/damaged hair and am SO prone to split ends and breakage. I use to flat iron my hair everyday, use the crappy elastics that literally ripped my hair out, used wayy too many styling products, etc....I literally have tried just about every hair treatment/conditioner under the sun (mostly HE brands too) and NOTHING worked for me.

So my hairdresser recommended this to me about 3 weeks ago so I decided to give it a try and buy it.... I have never been more pleased with my hair in my life!! I use a little everyday after I shower (mostly just in the ends) and it leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and my ends are actually healthy!! I was an avid user of Bumble and Bumble's Deeep treatment but that is crap compared to this stuff! Also, it only costs $25 (which is like nothing compared to most professional hair care brands)- and a little goes a long way so it'll last!!

I will continue to use this basically until it stops being made LOL. In all honesty- if you have really dry/damaged hair BUY THIS PRODUCT! I promise it is well worth it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 5:52:00 AM More reviews by aquasea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fantastic leave in product. This stuff works on the scalp (so fresh and tingly - a bit like eau de cologne for your head!) as well as the hair. I bought a litre of this online and I can't imagine ever finding a better leave-in. I've ordered the wash out conditioner in this line (Luxury Rinse) b/c it's so great.