Bulgari Jasmin Noir

3.9

Wearing this perfume is like having been handed a one way ticket to Fiji in the dead of a long and lonely winter. The jasmine notes are light but more than recognizable although it does remind me of a fragrance that would have really suited Alexis Carrington. In one word....RICH.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

If I could describe this fragrance in one word I would say "Intimate".
Its not a show-off fragrance, rather a more subtle one however dont be thinking its in any way weak. Its definitely a powerful fragrance but with minimal sillage, it somehow manages to remain close & special for those being close to you.
I personally do not like it when you can still smell someone from afar, I much prefer to get a slight whiff just as they come in close to me or walk by....that is far sexier than a loud fragrance. This Jasmine Noir excels at intimacy.
Packaging is great, price point acceptable.
I do think this fragrance is far more suited for the mid-30s & upwards, I very much doubt younger woman could pull this off in the way its meant to be worn.
Also, this fragrance is not overly Jasmine concentrated - in fact, the jasmine lies extremely "hidden" IMO...lovely, fresh but sooo sensual & sexy.
Highly recommended.

I was on the hunt for a new parfum. I wanted a sophisticated scent, one that grew on me, instead of the sweet, syrupy and citrusy scents of my teen years. I was about to close my first multi-million deal, I felt comfortable with my sexuality for the first time ever despite that my love life was in shambles. I wanted a complex, dark, sensual, intellectual scent, the equivalent of a Rutherford Merlot, and graduated from the Marc Jacobs, the Guccis, and the Coco Chanels.

The first time I opened the bottle, I was taken aback by the intensity. It seemed too intense, too reminiscent of both genders, too sexual perhaps. However, as I wore it as the day moved into night, like all exquisite parfums, it changed in notes and colour the longer it stayed on my skin and stayed soft, and barely there.

Suffice to say, I found what I was looking for.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Jasmin Noir opens with big, yet soft jasmine and gardenia and dries down to tonka bean and almonds. Itís feminine and easy to wear; a pleasant crowd pleaser. Also, if you find florals difficult to wear, this one might be tolerable. IMO this ballerina birthday cake needs something more. Maybe leather or incense? A big dose of patchouli?

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

In love ! Everything about this fragance is beautiful, the packaging, the smell. It makes you have a different attitude, i.e. i feel prettier when i wear it. I would recommand it but not for everyday use, otherwise the magic will not be the same.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Seductive, sexy and exotic. This perfume has an expensive smell to it. Every time I have it on, I get a lot of compliments from both men and women. I am in love with jasmin noir.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've gone through a handful of samples and decants trying to find the perfect starter perfume and have let (coerced) my uncooperative husband to smell my wrist too many times All I get is, "No," "Not that," or worse, "It's just vanilla." I was heartbroken with that last comment -- I was wearing Guerlain's Shalimar Initial. I spritzed on a bit of Jasmin Noir. It smelled green and crisp at first then gradually becomes creamy, milky, and decadent but not overpowering. Almost comforting and cuddly. He grudgingly took a sniff and said, "It smells like sex." Needless to say, I have found the one.

***Note: I concur with the others though, this has almost no sillage (hence -1 lippy) but lasting power is good. I can still smell traces of it when showering the next day. If you want to be noticed by passers-by, this is not for you but if you want a come-hither scent to be enjoyed by you and your partner, then you may want to put this on your list.

Gorgeous, creamy, sensuous, but introverted, Jasmin Noir falls between the lines of floral, gourmand, and woody, although I wouldn't call it an oriental.
I'm a fan of jasmin sambac, but it has a tendency to dominate with its heady fruity sweetness. Here, it's flawlessly amalgamated with powdery tonka, dark licorice, creamy almond, raspy woods and an unexpected green note into an accord that's full-bodied and rich, yet still luminous.
My husband and I seldom agree on scents (he likes fresh citrus and soft powdery florals; I like spices, heady flowers, and gourmands), but this is one beautiful composition that made both of us go 'Mmmmmm" the moment we smelt it.
A very nice departure from Bvlgari's usual featherweight bestsellers and one I will always have a bottle of.
Projection: Subtle/moderate
Longevity: Average; 5-7 hours

I'm very picky about perfume; I don't like strong or overpowering "I'm wearing perfume" scents. This is sophisticated but doesn't come on too strong. There's nothing offensive about it, and, unlike most perfumes, the top notes smell good as soon as you spray it on your skin. It doesn't need time to "settle down." It smells inviting without being cloying. I can't really identify the notes in it - definitely floral, but darker (thus the name Jasmine Noir, I suppose). It doesn't smell like a typical floral perfume in that a girl wouldn't wear it while prancing through a meadow. A woman would wear this.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Without being insulting I did NOT like this. I actually thought I would as I recently purchased a bottle of Mon Jasmin Noir L'eau Exquise and loved it. I just don't understand how these two scents can smell so far removed from each other.

This has a sort of dark, mysteriousness to it and has an aura of maturity , however, it's just a little too mature for me. It doesn't make me feel youthful or happy. Rather it makes me feel as though I have to "act like an adult". It does have an air of seductiveness ... but there's no fun, light element to it, which isn't the way I would want to project myself.

This would smell lovely on a glamorous, sexy mature lady ... but that's definitely not me!

Popular Fragrances