Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love this!! MUA reviewers are the best. I always wondered why the pumice stones and creams I used did not get my feet soft. Then I found these at Sally's. AWESOME! It makes the heels and feet so soft. It removes all dead skin. It's cheap!!! I paid $2.50. I also like the contoured pink one; it is easier to hold. This product is worth its weight in gold.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I luh me some Mr. Pumice. My feet used to get so dry and cracked they got itchy. Not anymore! I haven't tried this with a foot scrub or lotion or anything, but I use this bar to scrub down my heels in the shower every once in a while and that works great to keep my feet lookin' live. Unlike ped eggs, the bar doesn't dull over time, and while it sheds a little initially, that soon stops. I love it so much I even sawed off little piece of it to use as a travel pumice! The only thing I would be careful of is to make sure it's somewhere in your shower where it can dry completely, otherwise it will start to get stinky. I feel like I'm never going to have to buy another one, but for $3 I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product works well and for the price gets the job done it does however require lotion after your feet are dry I personally like the Vaseline and socks truck for soft feet

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i bought this recently online from sallybeauty.com .. i received the purple color stone but what was written on the packaging is 'coarse'' ....NOT '' EXTRA COARSE ''
IT WAS AWEFUL...DID NOTHING TO MY FEET ..WILL NOT BUY THIS AGAIN

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My mother has used this since i was young. She always bought it at Sallys. I realized not long ago that I too, carry the awful feet gene. THANK GOD FOR MR.PUMICE!!!!!! It does wonders!! Best pumice out there!

My bf gave me this - she gets it her mani-pedi salon. All I can say is 'IT IS AMAZING!'

Try it - you'll love it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

so like a lot of other ladies on here, i've had pretty bad feet for a good portion of my life. it's usually focused more on my heel and side of my big toes. i just kind of gave up on deep moisturizing lotions because they wouldn't do anything. until i saw this product review. i decided, why not try it? because it's so cheap at sally's, so i did. and i've only used it for a couple days now but i can already see and feel a big difference! i can't wait to see how it'll be the longer i keep using this product :] definitely worth looking into!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Okay so my feet have never looked this good. If you have rough heels, callouses, and just nasty dry cracked feet you need to get your hands on this!!! Just head over to Sallys and you won't regret it. I am telling you this to benefit you and those around you!! For only a few bucks it will do you wonders. I only got this for a dollar at the most when there was a sale going on but I will continue to repurchase. I actually really like the contour shape one (pink). It works great. Just a bit easier to hold. All I do is: Add water, apply foot scrub (Personal preference: Freeman Bare Foot) and scrub away and wow…BABY SOFT. Now try that and you’ll be thankin me ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My old job required me to be on my feet all day, and as a result my feet were rough, dry, and calloused. I purchased the bar that is lavendar on one side and dark purple on the other. I use the lavendar side first, and focus on my calloused areas, then use the dark purple side as a finishing step. I keep mine in the bathroom and just use it in the shower. Using this bar, plus moisturizing, (i use raw shea butter whipped with coconut oil) my feet have become so soft and smooth! I noticed results within a week of using it everyday. I bought mine at Sally's Beauty supply for about $3. I think moisturizing when using this is key, i make sure there is a thick layer of my shea butter+coconut oil, and then put on a pair of socks. I will keep repurchasing this pumice bar :)

Been using these forever. I like the traditional for touch ups in the shower and the newer two sided to use after acid treatment. The larger pore size doent get clogged as quickly as the original bar.

I have dancers feet even if i havent danced in years and these are touch enough to take them down without making me too tender. Be sure to only use them wet or you'll go through a bar and make a big mess in no time.

Popular Body Skincare Products