Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

I bought this on a whim after really falling in love with Maybelline the Rocket and thinking all Maybelline mascaras would be just as great. This one is just meh for me. The formula isn't bad at all, it just doesn't give the drama I want without piling on layers and even layering with another mascara.

I have decently thick lashes naturally, but this is one of my favorite Mascaras, alongside Benefits 'They're Real' mascara, as I like my mascara to be very bold. I use the shade 'Classic Black', which is a true/ dark black,

Personally I always come back to this because it's fairly cheap. It adds volume and length, plus it's build-able. It can, however, become clumpy if you overdo it, or don't give the want a clean every now and then. But if you do, and you curl your lashes beforehand, this stuff is perfect.

This is for the waterproof formula: I love this mascara. Inexpensive, and you can find it almost anywhere that sells cosmetics. It didn't smudge on me until after 7 hours of wear, which is the longest any mascara has lasted on me without smudging. Would buy again.

This is one of the better drugstore mascaras I've tried for my short, straight Asian lashes (waterproof formula of course). After curling, this helped add some drama to my eyes by creating volume and fullness, although it's lengthening effects were average. It did dry quickly for me, probably after 2 months. I'd come home to flakes on my face even after carefully inspecting that I'd leave my room flake free. To be honest, I haven't tried too many drugstore mascaras, so I won't be repurchasing again soon, but it's better than the ones I have tried (Elf, great lash pink and green one, Lash bloom?) and I quite like the shape of the tube. If I don't find a better drugstore mascara, I can see myself coming back to this one.

This mascara is horrible. Flakes of it actually balled up and got INTO my eye every time I wore it. When I removed the mascara at night, more flakes ended up in my eyes. Horrible experience. I noticed I was losing eyelashes, too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I keep choosing this mascara again and again and again. Since I need 3 of these every year, paying 30$ for each is a no-no. So, I always turn to this HG product, since it makes my eyes look "manga" (although the l'oreal miss manga doesn't) and has the right price. I use the waterproof version, since the plain one tends to flake and doesn't hold a curl easily, something that happens with most non-waterproof mascaras (compared to the waterproofed versions). It has a nice black color -glam black and blackest black are quite similar- and fills the eyelashes, making them seem fuller and thicker. (For the "loooong" effect try The Falsies). I don't like the smudging it makes, especially when I apply it too close to my eyelids' base, when my eyes are puffy-usually mornings. I also need oil-based makeup remover for this; a price to pay for the staying power. And it's WaTeRProoF: You can go swimming and you'll be care-free with this one.
All in all, a good,honest mascara. Love it!
Hope this helps :)

Ever since I started using Maybelline mascaras, I didn't bother looking for another one 'coz it works so well. It gives me nice volume and curl. If I am so lazy, I would just put on a BB cream, get my brows done and wear a mascara. This product is part of my daily routine!

I can only give this mascara a two-lipstick rating because it flaked and left smudges under my eyes almost every time I wore it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been wearing this for a while and it's really good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my absolute HG!!! I have asian lashes and so they do not curl unless i have an eyelash curler and waterproof mascara. I have this in waterproof and it makes my lashes look pretty good compared to others because this gives me length, curl and volume so I think this is worth it and I will always be grabbing this mascara

Popular Mascaras