November 26, 2014 | 1761 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by MewaC

I like this mascara because its pretty cheap and does its work well. Ive tried much more expensive mascaras that dont work as well. So, even if there is another mascara that is better, it will probably be 30+ $, and comparing the price with this one I dont think I would buy another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by SLeal13

This is very good mascara. For the most part, Ive always been pretty impressed with Maybelline. This mascara works well and isnt clumpy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Meemers94

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. This was one of the first mascaras I ever used. I tried several others, but I always kept coming back to this one. It has become a staple in my makeup collection. More often than not, I reach for this one over all the other mascaras I own.

I figured out that if you apply the mascara to your lashes alternating between different methods (root to tip, strokes, wiggling), you get the best results. I usually apply two coats at first, one after another, without letting the mascara dry. Then I use a lashcomb to separate my lashes and once the mascara is dry, I apply a last coat. My lashes look SO volumized and elongated. It is beautiful! It does not flake and does no feel heavy on the lashes.

I enjoy the packaging and the formula. I also think that the price is pretty reasonable. I will continue to re-purchase, hoping that they will never discontinue it. Definitely my favorite Maybelline mascara, along with the Rocket.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

An okay mascara, I guess. The brush is a bit big and it almost always gets on my eyelids. :/ I prefer Loreal voluminous.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by GabriellaH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this mascara! I have naturally long lashes so this worked perfectly for me! My mum also has tries this product before, she has very short lashes and it was brilliant for her too. My everyday mascara!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Mascaras come and go and it's fun to try them all, high-end, low-end and in between... that was me until I discovered this one - it's a winner.

Thick full lashes - Tick
Lengthening - Tick
Looks like false lashes - Tick
True Black - Tick
Lasts all day - Tick
No clumping and flaking - Tick

It's a keeper and I will be repurchasing this time and time again, my close second is the Falsies in the purple tube by Maybelline.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by greengrapefruit

This is my go-to mascara for a few years now. It is simply the best drugstore mascara I have ever used. My lashes are straight and I stopped using my eyelash curler because I think it looks better/more curled using the mascara alone. It really opens my eyes up! I never thought I'd stop using a curler but now my lashes look better and its one less step. I love the volume and length I get from this. I will keep buying for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by shesUNIQUE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a big fan of eyelashes, so of course I am someone who will be interested in mascaras and trying out different kinds. This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. I love the way it makes my eyelashes look. I think the wand is nice, although I wish it was a little big bigger. I use the glam black and non-waterproof. I bought the water proof one by accident before and its just so hard to get off and if you mess up and it dried, well, then that's not so good. I wash my face several times a day so sometimes I reapply my makeup and in doing so I must have non-waterproof mascara.

Would I buy this product again or recommend to a friend? -Yes! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

Based upon the name of this product, you would think that it would give you really long looking voluminous lashes. It does provide volume but not to the great extent upon which it claims. Nonetheless, this mascara is still a pretty good one. However, I don't think I will ever end up buying it again. As, I simply don't consider it to be a must-have.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by marysmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Average mascara. Clumps a bit and is a bit flaky. I'm looking for a better drug store mascara