October 20, 2014 | 1973 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Deep

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

i really wanted to love this for using it as a contour powder, i've seen many people use mineralized skinfinish natural's for contouring and i just bought it thinking i would like it without knowing how orange it looked on me when i used it to contour my face, now i'm left with so much of this and i don't know what to do with it, i currently just use this to bronze my skin and sometimes try to contour with it. i really regret buying this to use as a contour powder because it looks way too orange on me and doesn't even last on my skin at all, super disappointed.
i cant return this product because in singapore, MAC doesn't accept returns or exchanges. it sucks so much. but i used to use the medium plus MSF natural and i love it! i'll repurchase medium plus but not medium deep, i'm nc35 with neutral undertones and this is definitely not a good contour powder for me, ugh horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca129

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So this is my first makeupalley review! I use this mineralise skinfinish as a bronzer and it leaves a beautiful finish! I use it with ecotools bronzer brush which works perfectly with this. I would definitely recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Efeemck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it! On my fourth of this little baby! Sets foundation perfectly and has a beautiful glow! I love you MAC

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by laraa1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! I've re-purchased this product 3-4 times already! I use this as an over all finishing powder after I apply my liquid foundation. I prefer this product over any setting powder just because of the glow I get. For anyone debating if they should try it, I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Ruby885

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like to use this as a blush rather than a setting powder. (As a face powder it makes my skin look really weird and reddish *buerk*) It gives my cheeks a nice healthy warm glow. Occasionally, I'll use it for contouring, but I prefer it as a blush.

The packaging is alright... it would be a lot better if it had a compact mirror and applicator, but I suppose that's okay since I don't use it much for it's intended purpose anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Raylovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this stuff , never lets me down , always go back to it

i personally believe its good for all skin types and colours , no silly pieces of glitter in it , matt good staying power (i wont lie i will do a touch up halfway through the day ) and warms up my skin beautifully

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Mestisanz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This powder is magic powder. I bought this to set my liquid foundation when wearing heavier make up or to set my bb cream if I'm not wearing much make up. I can tell this stuff is going to last aaaaages. It's so sheer and doesn't leave my skin too sparkly, just a really nice finish. This is my like 5th purchase based on reviews on MUA and I am soooo happy - and addicted to this site! WHY OH WHY didn't they include a mirror and applicator?!?!?!! When I take it out with me I have to take an extra brush! :\

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by katie2944

I have been using this product for years. I have light/medium skin, so I use this as a contour rather than an all-over finish.

I do not wear foundation on a daily basis, so along with my Studio Sculpt concealer in needed areas, I apply this as a contour and then a blush and highlighter on top.

In the summer months I will use this as a finish over my entire face. Beautiful colour that lasts all day long.
I use this on my clients as well, it is great for photographs and for everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by MUAJAY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Basically everyday I ONLY use this and the studio fix concealer in NW40. I put it all over my face with a kabuki brush for a nice matte finish. My usual makeup routine is but the concealer on then MSF. After that I put my Raizin blush on and either leave my lips natural or use Revlon SL lipstick "Berry Haute" PERFECT for woman of color or NW40-45 Skin:) For the price its not cheap and not THAT expensive compared to other high end brands. HG product RIGHT HERE! GET YOU SUM!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by AngeliaJolie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this powder, I actually bought it one shade darker and use it as a bronzer on my forehead, nose and tops of my cheeks. The mineral finish is sublime and when I finish my Cargo HD powder I am trading it in for this product. I use a large brush for application and I have slightly dry skin and I find this powder very moisturizing.