August 28, 2014 | 881 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Rub rub rub showergel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the smell! Great salty/scrub exfoliater for the skin. FYI, it's recommended not to use this with Ro's Body Argan conditioner, use one or the other.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by brightsonrisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros: Gentle enough to help tame the sensitive, ashy skin on my legs/arms/elbows. Does a decent job of exfoliating and moisturizing, and the scent is lovely and fresh. Great to use before shaving (but make sure to rinse off first, or all that salt is going to hurt your shins!)

Cons: Gloopy. SO GLOOPY. So much is wasted by slipping through my fingers in the shower, and I wish would thicken up the product itself so it would go further. It's also pretty pricey, and I find it too expensive purely for the reason that so much goes to waste.

This is a nice scrub, but overall, I won't be repurchasing it. While I enjoyed using it, I don't think Rub Rub Rub is any better than other scrubs on the market that also cost significantly less.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Shanifanimua

Pros: the smell as always with lush is gorgeous! Very refreshing. It's a fantastic exfoliator. The scrub really works to remove dead skin. It could be a little too harsh to use on your face if you have sensitive skin, however if you use the whiter part of the product it's fine. The cons: yes it is a little bit expensive, however must we remember that LUSH are an organic company. They reuse their packaging, recycle and don't test on animals or humans. To conclude: I would much rather spend that extra bit of money for that reason alone as I am very big on banning animal testing for cosmetic reasons.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by lulu6789

The smell and colour of this is beautiful, it smells like a laundry shop. It actually scrubs and lathers really well so it is a great shampoo. Try this now, you won't regret it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by kahliemacorig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
I like the smell
Cons:
Expensive
no better, IMO, than a cheap scrub.
Need to use a lot for an all body exfoliator.

I wouldn't repurchase this again, as I was disappointed with this product.
It was no better than a cheap 'pot' of one you could find at kmart. I felt that I had to use a lot of this for an all over body exfoliation, resulting in wastage and using it up quickly.
Would not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay first of all I was just going to lush to buy things and I wanted oceans salt but I forgot what it was called and I asked for a body scrub n the guy showed me this.. It's an excellent scrub I really really love it and I realized that I can use it for my hair to add volume it said this on the jar. It leaves skin soooooo smooth and it's just great. The only thing I didn't like is the smell it didn't smell allot but who cares im gonna wash it off anyways haha.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2014 6:48:00 AM More reviews by terifili

Smells like carwash soap, yuck. Not a very strong scrub either...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It hydrates my skin. The smell is like blossom-ish and has a hint of jasmine. NEVER USE THIS ON YOUR HAIR! Although people say it gives volume, it dries your hair out so bad. I use to have super soft hair but until the day I tried using this into my hair, I now have squeaky voices everytime I comb my hair through my fingers. NEVER EVER! But I don't know which is better this or Soap and Glory's flake away scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by GGnumber1fan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

OK. So if you have never tried this product before, you literally NEED to!
Rub Rub Rub is an amazing all-over body scrub to use around once a week in the shower. It's perfect to use as a pre-shave exfoliator, to get rid of dead skin cells before you start shaving your legs or wherever. It is made of fine sea salt so it isn't harsh on your skin at all. I don't exactly know why, I am assuming it is the fresh organic lemon juice they include in this product, but when rinsing this scrub off, your skin feels EXTREMELY smooth and silky, it is incredible. This scrub can also be used as a shampoo as well, believe it or not. Also, I love how this stuff smells. It smells just very fresh and citrusy. I also love that it is a very bold blue colour; it kind of looks like a blue raspberry slushie!
Definitely recommend this scrub to literally anybody. I feel it is a product from LUSH that lacks attention. If only more people would use this and notice how heavenly their skin transforms into.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Ju1i9

OH MY GOD. I love this scrub. LOVE IT. My skin feels like I have just been reborn from the ashes of a Phoenix after using this bad boy. This is my second tub of many, many more. I use it on dry skin before shaving. Then hop in the shower and give it another good scrub around as it's washing off. It lathers slightly as I was it off. My skin feels slippery soft and smooth. Smell wise it's "clean" I don't hate the smell it's nice in its own way but Lush has nicer smelling products. The smell doesn't linger anyways. I have had a tub that was thick & a tub that was slightly runnier. I don't mind either consistency as the results I get are the same. It makes shaving a lot easier & body lotion just sinks into skin afterwards. I feel incredibly smooth for days after this scrub. I use it once every 2 weeks & it lasts a decent amount of time.