September 30, 2014 | 1834 users online

Blush - Ben Nye - Contour No 1

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by kaska2

I have been searching for a good contouring product and finally I got it. Amazing! I really would buy this again. Finally a shade without any reddish, orange or pink undertones!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by thundurkat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Finally! A contouring powder that doesn't make me look dead or over-bronzed! Why I love this product: it looks natural, its easy to blend in, and it's dirt cheap. I use this to contour my unnaturally large cheeks(I blame on baby fat) and after i'm done it looks like i've lost 5 pounds in my face. No joke. love it love it love it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by bebemonte

This looks so natural on my NC25 skin. The color looks like a natural shadow and not like a bronzer. Buildable, blendable and beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Initially I got this in #2 but found it too dark for contouring (for e/s, its great) for my NC 30-35. I re-ordered & #1 and it works great. I think its $6 or $8 (can't remember), it is not cakey nor powdery, although its a matte flat smoky brown, it doesn't leave you looking dead. I have only recently played with contours & its amazing. What even more amazing is those fancy-schmancy cosmetics in dept. store can charge us suckas for 10 times the money for it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely perfect contour shade. Perfect texture, high pigmentation, easy to blend, doesn't break me out. Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by tiny101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is fantastic for contouring as it doesn't have any kind of red or bronze undertones. It's basically a shade of brown/grey upon application, which is great to create a natural shadow on the face. For reference, I am an NC-25. For darker skin-tones, if this doesn't work, perhaps try No 2.
[ PROS ] - perfect color for contouring; easy application; long-lasting as it doesn't fade off during the day; small amount of product goes a long way so the pan will last a very long time; can be built up if necessary; very good price
[ CONS ] - can only order online (from what I know, anyways)

Upon running out of this product, I will not even hesitate to repurchase it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2008 5:54:00 AM More reviews by christianadivine

I've been looking high & low for a contour color that wouldn't make me look ruddy. i had that problem with alot of bronzers & blushes that i tried contouring with. i finally got this recommended to me by a friend & i LOVE it. :) for reference i'm MAC NC30 - NC35 & it's perfect for me. but i do think that this color could possibly work for darker or lighter complexions because you can use a light hand for lighter complexions & build the color up for darker complexions. :) it's the perfect brown/grey shade that's ideal for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Purchase these for a class. Glad that I did. Addes just enough brown-grey to skin to enhance shadows on the face. This would work for fair or light complexions. Could probaby also do with darker foundaton. But still glad to have them. Cost $6 for palette refill.