October 30, 2014 | 1944 users online

Blush - Revlon - Powder Blush - Wine With Everything

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by CamR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I do like this blush. For a drugstore blush I think it has quite nice pigmentation, although not as good as any of my higher end blushes. The colour is nice and I really appreciate that it is matte. I will not repurchase because I found it to still be expensive for a drugstore product, and I'd rather spend a few more dollars for a higher end blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is a must buy! It's light and subtle but adds a healthy, pretty glow. Everytime I wear it I notice what a healthy, pretty glow it gives. Definetly try it out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

wine with everything is a matte mauve-pink blush.it is matte but it's got just a little shine to it.enought pigmented to do a natural-glowy look.verry nice color for olive,neutral skintone. Sometimes,i appliy it with my fingers,when i want more pigmentation!Love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I was excited when I saw this matte blush and the tone of Wine With Everything. However, I don't feel that this color is flattering on my NC30 skin, it doesn't seem to have good enough staying power for me and is not very pigmented (which might be good if you wanted to pair this with another more pigmented neutral color).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by rsmuskie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This shade blows big time. It's nothing like the WIne With Everything lipstick or nail shades. It's a pukey, blase type plum. Nothing "wine" about it. Revlon has ruined this shade of blush over the years. When it came out in the 70's originally, it was a true deep wine shade. It gave you that sculpted Gothic cheeked look, very dramatic and chic. I used to like the Revlon blushes when you could still buy Revlon in the department stores and at the corner drug store when they came packaged in long, elegant tortoise shade compacts. This shade looks like a muddy plum that does virtually nothing for any complexion. It just sits on the skin as though it were swiped on at the last minute as an afterthought. Revlon used to make a shade called Smoky Plum in their blush. Now, that shade WAS more of a true wine color. But of course, once you find something you like, it's always discontinued. I might be an old bag of 54, but some shades just always seem to work in the Revlon line. Sadly, this is not one of them.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by LeahAnne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my goodness this is the worst blush i have ever bought, not even kidding you this has no pigmentation at all ! Maybe i just got a bad one or what but seriously so bad i can rub my brush in this blush (or my finger) and no colour comes up! i do not recommend this at all

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by wendigrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful cool toned almost lavender pink!! Love it. Its a dupe for a mac blush but I dont remember the name. Its gorgeous!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ecssweetcheeks

Pros
1. Very natural
2. Doesn't look cakey on top of my powder
3. It's the perfect tone for my skin
4. No animal testing
Cons
1. The color doesn't build very well. Don't get it if you are looking for something with a lot of pigment.
2. As with most makeup in shallow tins when it gets low it breaks up.

I use this on Revlon Colorstay foundation (oily/combination) and powder. This is my everyday blush. If you want something more dramatic in this tone I recommend everyday minerals blush time share.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by monicaking77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

GORGEOUS cool toned pink-lilac blusher. This is cool, but still neutral enough to be enjoyed by most warm or olive skin tones. It's pigmented quite nicely, too. On my fair skin, I actually had to be a bit careful about applying too much, even though in the pan, it looks quite light. This also blends seamlessly and has a lovely satin-matte finish, which looks quite glowy and natural. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by acidraver88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ever since it was launched back in the early 2000 something, I have been using it since. This has been the only HG drugstore blush I have bought over and over and can never find anything to replace it with. On my NC35 or Revlon colorstay in Medium beige skin, its always been that perfect oh so right cool pink flush. I believe it would fall into the plum category. It has just enough cool tones in it to make it work for warmer skin tones like mine. I will repurchase for a very longtime.