December 20, 2014 | 1667 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Enough Buff

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is sheer and has poor color payoff. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by louraaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like the color. it's a bit sheer but oh well, you can build up the color.. its a peachy nude color i love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

This lipstick is okay. I didn't like it because its the exact same color of my natural lips. It just gave them a bit of shine. If I wanted that id just buy some lip gloss. It goes on nice and smooth like all revlon lipsticks so if you have a lighter shade of lips and want something a bit darker id go for this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is one of my most used/safest, 'go to' lipsticks. Its a gorgeous peachy nude with the slightest silver flecks in it-- giving it a pearly sheen to the lip. I'm no fan of frosty/glitter lips EVER, but this much I can handle; because its not gritty or obvious on the lips, really translates into a shine. You really have to look up close in the sun to see the silver. I love this on tan/dewy skin especially---> converts into a sultry look.

WARNING: its on the sheer side (I wish it was opaque) so it will settle into fine lines (beware if u have pigmented lips) AND exaggerates dry lips to the extremeee. I have neither so I adore this shade; it never gives me the dead look (I'm NC20) that its cousin Nude Attitude by Revlon gave.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by cheniece19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I like how it doesn't wash you out when wearing this. I like it a lot!! It is the only nude lipstick that I can actually pull off, without me looking like a crack-head...lol. Other nude lipsticks just don't fit me and I usually stay away from nudes...but this one gives me second thoughts!!love!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is a very natural sheer nude color do not expect rich pigmentation or the blank out nude,as i feel that it is meant to be sheer....but I do see little gold microshimmer but not frosty at all. I do like this since it is a very natural subtle nude that is great for day time. I love fairest nude but I like that for night since that's not a subtle nude on me. This is nice. I didn't expect it to be sheer nude but I was looking for a nice subtle nude for day time anyway. I'm happy with it since I only paid .99 cents I could see people being unhappy if they paid more and wasn't what they expected. I don't think I would buy it again since I like to try alot of different lippies. If I use the whole tube then that would mean that I didn't get bored enough and should repurchase, time will tell it . I don't find it drying and actually find it somewhat creamy. I give a 4 for lasting power but I would rather have a somewhat creamy lippie with slightly less lasting power then one that lasts and is extremely drying.NC42

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice lipstick. Very nourishing and creamy. I like how this applies and it doesn't look ashy on my skin. Very nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by LuxDeVille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mehhh, this stuff isn't too great. The color is nice enough but when I try to build it up it almost starts to get pasty or blotchy or something. But I really just hate that it doesn't last very long. Like an hour if I'm lucky. Luckily I didn't pay very much for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by LizWords

I'm surprised by the negative reviews for this shade, I love it. I agree that it's very subtle, which is what I like about it, it's a nice peachy nude. I guess it can at times look a bit too light depending on what color shirt I'm wearing, which is why I usually wear it along w/ dark colors. It contrasts my dark eyes and dark shirt nicely. I think it's a great shade for the office. And as with this entire line of lipsticks, it has great staying power, it's inexpensive and readily available (5$ at walmart), and it doesn't have an icky chemical smell like so many other lipsticks.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by CrazeeBeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hardly shows up on me. Mostly is just a shimmer on my lips. Also it's a bit drying. Won't be repurchasing.