Revlon Just Enough Buff

3.5

on 8/28/2012 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

SHADE DESCRIPTION: peach nude

PROS

- creamy
- moisturizing

CONS

- too sheer

COMMENTS: Love the texture and formula, but the color payoff is very poor. This doesn't deliver much other than a tint and some shine.

Will not repurchase.

EDIT: this product is now discontinued

on 7/20/2012 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I almost gave up on this lipstick because it went on really sheer and looked like the color was pooling anywhere my lips had the slightest crease. Lip liner didn't fix it, a gloss over top was ok, but I wanted to keep the peachy shade, not mute it with a gloss.

I finally found how to get the color I wanted on my lt/med pigmented lips. I grabbed my lip brush, swirled it into the lipstick and applied it. It looked so much better. If you're on the verge of tossing it or returning, try using a brush, it just might change your mind.

on 5/28/2012 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This lipstick is sheer and has poor color payoff. I will not repurchase.

on 5/13/2012 9:37:00 PM

i like the color. it's a bit sheer but oh well, you can build up the color.. its a peachy nude color i love it!

This lipstick is okay. I didn't like it because its the exact same color of my natural lips. It just gave them a bit of shine. If I wanted that id just buy some lip gloss. It goes on nice and smooth like all revlon lipsticks so if you have a lighter shade of lips and want something a bit darker id go for this.

on 4/12/2012 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my most used/safest, 'go to' lipsticks. Its a gorgeous peachy nude with the slightest silver flecks in it-- giving it a pearly sheen to the lip. I'm no fan of frosty/glitter lips EVER, but this much I can handle; because its not gritty or obvious on the lips, really translates into a shine. You really have to look up close in the sun to see the silver. I love this on tan/dewy skin especially---> converts into a sultry look.

WARNING: its on the sheer side (I wish it was opaque) so it will settle into fine lines (beware if u have pigmented lips) AND exaggerates dry lips to the extremeee. I have neither so I adore this shade; it never gives me the dead look (I'm NC20) that its cousin Nude Attitude by Revlon gave.

on 2/11/2012 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I like how it doesn't wash you out when wearing this. I like it a lot!! It is the only nude lipstick that I can actually pull off, without me looking like a crack-head...lol. Other nude lipsticks just don't fit me and I usually stay away from nudes...but this one gives me second thoughts!!love!

on 1/26/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very natural sheer nude color do not expect rich pigmentation or the blank out nude,as i feel that it is meant to be sheer....but I do see little gold microshimmer but not frosty at all. I do like this since it is a very natural subtle nude that is great for day time. I love fairest nude but I like that for night since that's not a subtle nude on me. This is nice. I didn't expect it to be sheer nude but I was looking for a nice subtle nude for day time anyway. I'm happy with it since I only paid .99 cents I could see people being unhappy if they paid more and wasn't what they expected. I don't think I would buy it again since I like to try alot of different lippies. If I use the whole tube then that would mean that I didn't get bored enough and should repurchase, time will tell it . I don't find it drying and actually find it somewhat creamy. I give a 4 for lasting power but I would rather have a somewhat creamy lippie with slightly less lasting power then one that lasts and is extremely drying.NC42

on 1/16/2012 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Nice lipstick. Very nourishing and creamy. I like how this applies and it doesn't look ashy on my skin. Very nice.

on 11/26/2011 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Mehhh, this stuff isn't too great. The color is nice enough but when I try to build it up it almost starts to get pasty or blotchy or something. But I really just hate that it doesn't last very long. Like an hour if I'm lucky. Luckily I didn't pay very much for it.

Popular Lipsticks