November 26, 2014 | 952 users online

Sunscreen - Biore - UV Bright Face Milk SPF50+ PA++++

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Maggc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

*UPDATE*
I have found a comparable if not better sunscreen from Clarins! It is also light-weight and pink-tinted. It works similarly like this one from Biore but I find that the oil control is slightly better with Clarins!

I have been through a few bottles of this after discovering it. It is so light-weight that it feels so comfortable for daily use under my makeup. I still use a makeup primer with purple colour correct on top of this though as the pinkish tone of this sunscreen enhances radiance but does not help in colour correcting my yellow-undertone asian skin. I will keep buying this until I find a better sunscreen,

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by mirameia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product does not get enough credit, but somehow I'm quite glad cos if it's popular, it'd be sold out all the time, which I hate happening, especially for my favourite products! This is my absolute HG. This very innocent-looking product has put me through the harshest sun rays of Bali and Thailand and outdoors of Singapore heat and I did not get sunburnt or even tanned one bit. And my skin's VERY prone to redness and this has protected me for soooo many years. Plus point, it's also a make-up base and it makes makeup look so fresh and matte, AND it controls oil. What's not to like?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by jeanjeantata

a good product for people with oily complexion. it keeps the face matte and bright. may be used on its own or as a makeup base. i typically use this under a bb cream to provide maximal sun protection and to keep my makeup fresh. it is not too expensive so it is pretty affordable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite SS. Every time I put it on it makes my skin glow. It's an excellent makeup base and it protects me from the sun.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

This sunscreen cannot be worn alone. With moisturizer underneath it, it is ok but the allergy symptom is still there but without moisturizer, as i tried today, it sting my face and causes some redness like small hives type as soon as i applied it, although after awhile it is alright. But the sting painfulness remain throughout on my skin when i had the sunscreen on. I believe i am sensitive to the alcohol content inside the product but due to a good review here and when i personally test it in stores, i like the way that it is more matte, i brought it and regret it - totally. If you had sensitive skin or allergic to alcohol, look elsewhere. I don't know if it will cause breakout for me but i rather not wait to find out. Will applied on my body or gave it to my mum as she is more resistant towards alot of other harsh chemical than my skin. Needless to say, won't ever repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by equity

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Combination skin with slight shine on forehead and nose.
This sunscreen gives SPF50+/ PA+++ UV protection. Gee, why did I even think of using other sunscreens? I used this, love it, and went around trying a whole bunch of other suncreens before returning to this.

This dries down to a powdery finish (as another reviewer put it) and dried in only a couple of minutes. While it left a slightly pinkish cast at the time of application, the cast went away with some blending.

The only thing I didn't quite like about the packaging was that you can't tell just how much product is left - but that comment would apply to many sunscreens as well.

The price is perfect too (about S$16). Will definitely buy again! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by bratirella

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this sunscreen alternately with the Biore Mousse Sunscreen. Both products are great for those with oily skin &/or live in hot humid countries. As this has an ultra light texture it does'nt leave a sticky film. It's also a great makeup especially on those days when the humidity causes foundation to run or streak. I will definitely repurchase. Congratulations to KAO Biore on an excellent product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by hutch_23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG. Perfect soft matte finish. Perfect amount of UV protection (for me anyway) in a cute 'lil bottle you can carry in your bag. I'll buy this as long as I can get my hands on it.
Update: I found in cooler weather that the alcohol in this just too drying for me. It's best for very oily skin, or humid weather. Also, when this sits on dry skin, the pigment in it isn't as flattering. It "sits" on skin rather than blending and evening out tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by alt629

I have gone through a whole bottle of this and really like it. Compared to the Perfect Face Milk (white bottle), it comes out of the bottle with some iridescence/pearliness which does not really translate to the face, esp after makeup. To me there is no discernible difference between the two, really, beyond appearance. It goes one oily feeling, but you only have to wait a few minutes for it to absorb, and it's fine. You can probably skip moisturizer and primer with this one in the summer, although in winter you may need a moisturizer depending on your skin type and where you live. For reference, my skin is pretty dry and acne prone. This does not break me out at all. Really nice product at a very reasonable price esp when compared to others like Anessa and Sofina.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm starting to love this ss.. My usual ss from Khiels (SPF 35) has been discontinued so I decided to give this a go. No regrets! The packaging a cute pink bottle and so is the ss itself! Yes, a light pink lotion, feels like I'm applying strawberry milk on my face =D
This goes on smooth n acts like a primer for my make up too. I've used it on it's own and there was no white cast. Love it!!