April 19, 2014 | 998 users online

Sunscreen - Biore - UV Bright Face Milk SPF 50+

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

This sunscreen cannot be worn alone. With moisturizer underneath it, it is ok but the allergy symptom is still there but without moisturizer, as i tried today, it sting my face and causes some redness like small hives type as soon as i applied it, although after awhile it is alright. But the sting painfulness remain throughout on my skin when i had the sunscreen on. I believe i am sensitive to the alcohol content inside the product but due to a good review here and when i personally test it in stores, i like the way that it is more matte, i brought it and regret it - totally. If you had sensitive skin or allergic to alcohol, look elsewhere. I don't know if it will cause breakout for me but i rather not wait to find out. Will applied on my body or gave it to my mum as she is more resistant towards alot of other harsh chemical than my skin. Needless to say, won't ever repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by equity

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Combination skin with slight shine on forehead and nose.
This sunscreen gives SPF50+/ PA+++ UV protection. Gee, why did I even think of using other sunscreens? I used this, love it, and went around trying a whole bunch of other suncreens before returning to this.

This dries down to a powdery finish (as another reviewer put it) and dried in only a couple of minutes. While it left a slightly pinkish cast at the time of application, the cast went away with some blending.

The only thing I didn't quite like about the packaging was that you can't tell just how much product is left - but that comment would apply to many sunscreens as well.

The price is perfect too (about S$16). Will definitely buy again! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by bratirella

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this sunscreen alternately with the Biore Mousse Sunscreen. Both products are great for those with oily skin &/or live in hot humid countries. As this has an ultra light texture it does'nt leave a sticky film. It's also a great makeup especially on those days when the humidity causes foundation to run or streak. I will definitely repurchase. Congratulations to KAO Biore on an excellent product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by hutch_23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG. Perfect soft matte finish. Perfect amount of UV protection (for me anyway) in a cute 'lil bottle you can carry in your bag. I'll buy this as long as I can get my hands on it.
Update: I found in cooler weather that the alcohol in this just too drying for me. It's best for very oily skin, or humid weather. Also, when this sits on dry skin, the pigment in it isn't as flattering. It "sits" on skin rather than blending and evening out tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by alt629

I have gone through a whole bottle of this and really like it. Compared to the Perfect Face Milk (white bottle), it comes out of the bottle with some iridescence/pearliness which does not really translate to the face, esp after makeup. To me there is no discernible difference between the two, really, beyond appearance. It goes one oily feeling, but you only have to wait a few minutes for it to absorb, and it's fine. You can probably skip moisturizer and primer with this one in the summer, although in winter you may need a moisturizer depending on your skin type and where you live. For reference, my skin is pretty dry and acne prone. This does not break me out at all. Really nice product at a very reasonable price esp when compared to others like Anessa and Sofina.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm starting to love this ss.. My usual ss from Khiels (SPF 35) has been discontinued so I decided to give this a go. No regrets! The packaging a cute pink bottle and so is the ss itself! Yes, a light pink lotion, feels like I'm applying strawberry milk on my face =D
This goes on smooth n acts like a primer for my make up too. I've used it on it's own and there was no white cast. Love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by kikaypoxels

I have to admit that I was reluctant to use sunscreens before because I tried a lot of brands that just made my face feel hotter and stickier.

Who wants to feel that way when it's already hot?

After reading rave reviews from other bloggers and also in makeupalley.com, I gave in a bought a bottle of Biore UV Bright Face Milk. Now a lot have used the other variant, the Biore UV Perfect.

What I Like
It feels so light. Doesnt feel like I'm wearing sunscreen at all
Cheap!!! A little goes a long way. I even put this on my arms
Good makeup base, it has great oil control, can you believe a sunscreen that acts as an oil controller? It's probably because of the cones content (silicones)
It does brighten skin, but it doesnt make me look ghastly white
The bottle is pretty pink! Hihi, small and compact.

What I donít Like
I'm not fond of shaking. Hehe, this needs to be shaken so that the oil+water will mix nicely
I want to have a sunscreen that will acts as a moisturizer as well (will try mentholatum aqua milk soon!)

More pictures and swatches here

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by e_L_L_e

This is the one in the pink bottle. It is 30mL. I purchased it for USD$10.50+shipping online. It comes out a pale pink liquid. Once applied to the skin, it evens out my skin tone just a touch without looking visibly white or pink. It's not as drying as Sofina perfect UV, so I prefer this over sofina and because it's cheaper. But still, this was slightly drying. When I miss exfoliation, it definitely accentuated flakes and dry patches. I will try the Moist face milk version next; perhaps that'll be less drying. I thought this was a great primer for makeup due to its silicone content. As for removal, you absolutely must use an oil-based cleanser. This is definitely HG material.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by chirakat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a sunscreen and makeup base in one. It comes in 2 colors: white (UV Perfect Face Milk) and pink. This review is for the pink one. The color is pale pink. It has mica in it that's supposed to reflect light to help camouflage any flaws or uneven skin tone. The pink color is supposed to brighten up your complexion. On me it doesn't show up pink or pearly. It doesn't do any reflecting or camouflaging either. Maybe it does but I can't see. Its texture and performance is similar to Sofina Perfect UV sunscreen. Non-oily. No fragrance. No break outs. Alcohol yes, I think. As a sunscreen I give it a 5. As a makeup base I give it a 4 just because it doesn't work on me. Overall I like the white one better. If you're going to use this sunscreen as a makeup base, I recommend the white one.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No