Biore UV Bright Face Milk SPF50+ PA++++

4.5

..d

Love all the Japan biore sunscreens!!

I love it, is the best sunscreen i own. I have tried pretty much all Biore UV range and this one is my favorite, protects me all day from sun burn, leaves my skin mattified all day and luminous at the same time, i have oily acne prone skin and i never got any breakouts from this, is just perfect!

This is the best sunscreen I've ever Used in my entire life. I'm on my 5th bottle already. Price is affordable. With this I don't even need to apply foundation anymore!!! It gives a bright and fair matte finish. This contains alcohol so it might not be suitable for people with dry skin. I use a moisturizer underneath this SS. So after it sets I'll get a little glowy finish. I love this and I'm going to stock this up......!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

*UPDATE*
I have found a comparable if not better sunscreen from Clarins! It is also light-weight and pink-tinted. It works similarly like this one from Biore but I find that the oil control is slightly better with Clarins!

I have been through a few bottles of this after discovering it. It is so light-weight that it feels so comfortable for daily use under my makeup. I still use a makeup primer with purple colour correct on top of this though as the pinkish tone of this sunscreen enhances radiance but does not help in colour correcting my yellow-undertone asian skin. I will keep buying this until I find a better sunscreen,

This product does not get enough credit, but somehow I'm quite glad cos if it's popular, it'd be sold out all the time, which I hate happening, especially for my favourite products! This is my absolute HG. This very innocent-looking product has put me through the harshest sun rays of Bali and Thailand and outdoors of Singapore heat and I did not get sunburnt or even tanned one bit. And my skin's VERY prone to redness and this has protected me for soooo many years. Plus point, it's also a make-up base and it makes makeup look so fresh and matte, AND it controls oil. What's not to like?

a good product for people with oily complexion. it keeps the face matte and bright. may be used on its own or as a makeup base. i typically use this under a bb cream to provide maximal sun protection and to keep my makeup fresh. it is not too expensive so it is pretty affordable.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my absolute favorite SS. Every time I put it on it makes my skin glow. It's an excellent makeup base and it protects me from the sun.

This sunscreen cannot be worn alone. With moisturizer underneath it, it is ok but the allergy symptom is still there but without moisturizer, as i tried today, it sting my face and causes some redness like small hives type as soon as i applied it, although after awhile it is alright. But the sting painfulness remain throughout on my skin when i had the sunscreen on. I believe i am sensitive to the alcohol content inside the product but due to a good review here and when i personally test it in stores, i like the way that it is more matte, i brought it and regret it - totally. If you had sensitive skin or allergic to alcohol, look elsewhere. I don't know if it will cause breakout for me but i rather not wait to find out. Will applied on my body or gave it to my mum as she is more resistant towards alot of other harsh chemical than my skin. Needless to say, won't ever repurchase.

Combination skin with slight shine on forehead and nose.
This sunscreen gives SPF50+/ PA+++ UV protection. Gee, why did I even think of using other sunscreens? I used this, love it, and went around trying a whole bunch of other suncreens before returning to this.

This dries down to a powdery finish (as another reviewer put it) and dried in only a couple of minutes. While it left a slightly pinkish cast at the time of application, the cast went away with some blending.

The only thing I didn't quite like about the packaging was that you can't tell just how much product is left - but that comment would apply to many sunscreens as well.

The price is perfect too (about S$16). Will definitely buy again! continued >>

I use this sunscreen alternately with the Biore Mousse Sunscreen. Both products are great for those with oily skin &/or live in hot humid countries. As this has an ultra light texture it does'nt leave a sticky film. It's also a great makeup especially on those days when the humidity causes foundation to run or streak. I will definitely repurchase. Congratulations to KAO Biore on an excellent product.