April 21, 2014 | 967 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Well I guess it's official - Asian skincare and cosmetics don't work for me!
I had tried the ChoBoYang a year ago and hated it, it just sat on top of my skin looking grey.
This other one did more than that: it also broke me out. I wore it one day at work, and by next day I had cystic acne developing!
It looked ok for a while, then I got oily and it started looking blah. The shade 21 matched me well (I'm NW15).
If it wasn't for the breaking me out, I would have continued to wear it daily as a work foundation, but ... yeah...I'm not willing to have a pizza face because of it.

I guess it's a good product if it doesn't break you out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by gadgetgalz

I've used this product for 3 years now, it was my HG BB cream but sadly, I'm gonna let it go now. The product blends to my skin nicely, but after a while it tends to build up lots of sebums after I remove it from my face. My skin tends to dry out after cleaning, yet it shines like crazy after 2-3 hours when applied. And I notice my pores are actually bigger at the peek of my cheeks where the product usually shines the most.

After that, I threw my still-90%-tube away and decided to look for a new one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I may be the only person on this planet who dislikes this. It's expensive compared to the other BB creams I love. It's sticky and watery. Coverage is sheer. Feels like it just sits on top of the skin and doesn't blend well. Gives me a grey cast. Feels heavy like I have a ton of cream on my face. I only love matte bb creams and this is definitely sheer and zombie looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by thekissflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I definitely like this BB cream more than Missha's M Signature Real Complete BB cream. It's much lighter on the face, it doesn't make me break out, and it covers the redness on my cheeks and T-Zone. It tones down acne scars, but they're not completely gone.

Since it's winter, I use a moisturizer before I put this cream on. I probably won't have to during the summer.

The cream stays on my face all day and it doesn't come off until I use soap.

BUT!!
If you have any fine lines or dry patches, the cream will cling on to them. It's not as bad as Signature Real Complete, where the cream's stickiness accentuates the dry patches/lines, but if you don't exfoliate or you cake on too much at once (a little goes a long, long way), it'll look disastrous. The BB cream is also comes on super dewy when you put it on first, though eventually that goes away.

There's a baby powder scent that can be strong if you're not used to it. It doesn't go away.

Would I recommend this BB cream? Absolutely. Just go a shade darker than you normally would. The swatches on the Missha website are darker than they are in real life. So if you're NC 25 ish, Missha's 23 would be good for you during the winter, and their 27 (honey beige) should be ideal for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have other products that I prefer to use as a base and considering these only come in three shades its not bad I am usually around NC 40 in Mac and 4.5 in Bobbi Brown the middle one is a good match although I sometimes mix it with a little bit of yellow corrector to make it more golden. the the darkest one is really red if you use a color corrector it could work considering these were designed for Asian women being a Korean brand you would think the colors would be more golden based, my mother is fair skinned Korean and matches the first one perfectly and she tops it with the twin cake. its all right its got good coverage personally I am over the whole BB cream craze I even have the Dr. Jarque as well. I am much more considered about color match whats the point in buying a expensive BB cream or foundation if they don't match exactly? I usually get custom blended foundation and just invest in good skin care products. But this is a good bb cream and for younger girls who are starting off using foundation in their teens I recommend something like this that pampers the skin but is not full coverage. just be sure to blend well!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by style4style

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Been looking for a really good BB cream and saw this had the best reviews. It does blend in with your own skin tone and the colour (I am shade 21) though quite fair is perfect. This comes from South Korea where apparently they've known about BB creams years before us. Overall, I would highly recommend - good value, excellent product and natural shade. Application easy, no funny smell and lots of compliments on a lovely complexion! (Meant to give a five lippie rating but can't change it now!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE this BB cream! All the rave and reviews about this BB cream is completely valid and on point. They don't have many shades; I am in #27 - A golden beige color. I believe it is the darkest shade. It comes in a super easy to use pump & you can cap it so no germs get in and no cream is lost. There is a light fragrance when you apply it on your skin. Nothing overwhelming and it goes away very quickly. I can't pin-point what it smells like but I guarantee it is nothing terrible and it does not smell like SPF.

It is a product that is "a little bit goes a long way." I can use a half to one pump to cover all my face. On days that I just want to even out my skin, I use very little. And then on days where I want a full coverage, I use a pump and stipple it on and go over the areas that I want more coverage. I love how easy it goes on and how fast it sinks into my skin. Some have mentioned that it blends with your skin tone, and I have to say, there are days where I notice how it blends on and camouflage with my skin. LOVE THIS!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by uxi

Buff well into the skin to give a beautiful, natural coverage for everyday use. Mimics the appearance of skin whilst also giving off a dewy finish.
Love the fact that it comes with a pump that controls the amount of product coming out.
The only slight downside is that it gives off a greyish tint at first, but will then oxidise to match your skin tone after 15-20 minutes.
Will purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Blozi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very excited to try this popular BB cream but unfortunately I'm not going to buy it ever again. The main reason is that this product smells VERY WEIRD, VERY BAD after 5 hours on my face. It is a very strong scent that I can't ignore and others near my face can detect.

I have this same problem with korean face creams, not just BB Creams.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

This was the very first BB cream I have ever tried and I've had this for years. Initially, I did like this bb cream very much but the more I used it, the more I noticed it not doing a good job controlling my oil. It's not a terrible bb cream, I just don't think it's suitable for my oily skin. Upon applying it, it applies as this grey-ish color but after settling on the skin, it matched my skin perfectly.