December 21, 2014 | 1838 users online

Moisturizers - Clean & Clear - Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by NETGEAR

I love this product when I'm in a hurry to put my makeup on because it absorbs so easily into my skin - and that it's oil free is a bonus.
But I hate it when my skin become sensitive from exfoliating too much or have fresh wounds on my face, because this product will buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurnnn.
It's a bit pricey for a small bottle as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Terrible! Burnt my face upon application (it's a misconception that the tingling, burning sensation is good.. Cuz it's not!) also made me breakout !! Yuck

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by unoeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've known moisturizers to be greasy and didn't think i needed mositurizer since i have oily skin until someone told me its a misconception. Apparently oily skin is not hydration but a reaction to a lack of it.

So I went out n bought Clean & Clear oil-free dual action moisturizer based on recommendations on MUA and boy was i impressed! It doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all and sinks nicely into the skin. I haven't use it long enough to see any changes to my skin but totally would recommend this to others with oily-skin too. Plus it's cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by supernaturallove

the icy freshness of this moisturizer wakes me up every time and feels amazing. It takes well to makeup and after only one use, my forehead acne has almost vanished. wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Olabaaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As any other teenager during middle school my face began to break out severely. Clean n clear was always my favorite skin care line back then so I decided to give this moisturizer a chance, best decision! Now I'm off to college and still use this product. Throughout the years my skin routine has changed but dual action always kept up to me! It's a light weight moisturizer that will keep your skin feeling fresh from fall - summer. I also have a mixture of dry/combination skin and this product is perfect. I usually use it once a day, right out the shower and always helps my skin feel smooth and soft. I definitely recommend it! I don't ever think ill use any other moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by hippolyte93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i've seen a lot of recommendations for this product and i was very excited to buy and use it...i was very disappointed...it's supposed to be oil free for oily skin but it was very greasy on my face and irritated my skin for some reason ! clean and clear is not one of my favorite brands anyways !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by ellenbarry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very good moisturizer.I have oily/acne prone skin and this product doesnt make my face too oily or shiny. it contains acne treatment salicylic acid and i have noticed my skin has improved since i began to use this product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

I love this moisturizer! I bought this because of the glowing reviews, now I have to add one too.
My skin is combo-oily, prone to breakouts, and I like to use Neutrogena's Stress Control 3-in-1 and also Clean & Clear's Advantage Oil Absorbing Treatment. Both are great products that contain 2% salicylic acid which, while effective, I have found to be too harsh to use every day. This moisturizer only contains .5% salicylic acid, and this small amount turns out to be perfect for everyday use for me.
It is very lightweight, sinks right in, doesn't turn my skin into a greasy mess, and it helps keep my breakouts at bay. Doesnt irritate my skin but there is a noticeable tingling sensation, especially if it gets too near my eyes. With continued use, my skin keeps looking better and better. This product is so good!
I bought a 4oz bottle for 6.99, what's better than an excellent product that only costs a few dollars? Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Guys I'm not even joking. I'm literally on my 10th bottle of this stuff. It's my go to/ holy grail! I have very acne prone oily skin and this does the job. Love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by BrieYeo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my night time moisturizer. Ive found that it is too drying (salicylic acid) to apply in the morning before my makeup routine, so it perfect to apply before bed. It's double moisturizing and skin clearing powers are super fantastic. It's a nice cooling sensation when applied and I just love it. I've been using this product for a few years now! Probably go through 3 bottles a year. Love love love it!