November 22, 2014 | 1676 users online

Moisturizers - Clean & Clear - Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by supernaturallove

the icy freshness of this moisturizer wakes me up every time and feels amazing. It takes well to makeup and after only one use, my forehead acne has almost vanished. wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Olabaaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As any other teenager during middle school my face began to break out severely. Clean n clear was always my favorite skin care line back then so I decided to give this moisturizer a chance, best decision! Now I'm off to college and still use this product. Throughout the years my skin routine has changed but dual action always kept up to me! It's a light weight moisturizer that will keep your skin feeling fresh from fall - summer. I also have a mixture of dry/combination skin and this product is perfect. I usually use it once a day, right out the shower and always helps my skin feel smooth and soft. I definitely recommend it! I don't ever think ill use any other moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by hippolyte93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i've seen a lot of recommendations for this product and i was very excited to buy and use it...i was very disappointed...it's supposed to be oil free for oily skin but it was very greasy on my face and irritated my skin for some reason ! clean and clear is not one of my favorite brands anyways !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by ellenbarry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very good moisturizer.I have oily/acne prone skin and this product doesnt make my face too oily or shiny. it contains acne treatment salicylic acid and i have noticed my skin has improved since i began to use this product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

I love this moisturizer! I bought this because of the glowing reviews, now I have to add one too.
My skin is combo-oily, prone to breakouts, and I like to use Neutrogena's Stress Control 3-in-1 and also Clean & Clear's Advantage Oil Absorbing Treatment. Both are great products that contain 2% salicylic acid which, while effective, I have found to be too harsh to use every day. This moisturizer only contains .5% salicylic acid, and this small amount turns out to be perfect for everyday use for me.
It is very lightweight, sinks right in, doesn't turn my skin into a greasy mess, and it helps keep my breakouts at bay. Doesnt irritate my skin but there is a noticeable tingling sensation, especially if it gets too near my eyes. With continued use, my skin keeps looking better and better. This product is so good!
I bought a 4oz bottle for 6.99, what's better than an excellent product that only costs a few dollars? Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Guys I'm not even joking. I'm literally on my 10th bottle of this stuff. It's my go to/ holy grail! I have very acne prone oily skin and this does the job. Love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by BrieYeo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my night time moisturizer. Ive found that it is too drying (salicylic acid) to apply in the morning before my makeup routine, so it perfect to apply before bed. It's double moisturizing and skin clearing powers are super fantastic. It's a nice cooling sensation when applied and I just love it. I've been using this product for a few years now! Probably go through 3 bottles a year. Love love love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by m678x79xx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was given this for free by a friend. I have oily skin but do not get pimples, so the acne-fighting aspect of the product wasn't something that I was counting on. So, imagine my surprise when I started getting pimples after using this. To make things worse, this made my oily skin more oily. I've given up trying to stomp out the oil all together, but this made my face noticeably more shiny than my normal Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer Gel. I'm a broke college student, so I stuck with this moisturizer for a few weeks, hoping that the acne was just a hormonal thing or something, but no luck. As soon as I stopped using this, the pimples went away. I would never buy this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by JALT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my "go-to" moisturizer. Each time it runs out, I decide to switch it up and try something new (usually more expensive), but I always regret it and return to C&C. It has a refreshing, cooling tingle when you apply, then absorbs quickly into the skin. I especially love it for morning use before applying my makeup because it absorbs quickly and isn't greasy at all. I use it year-round and find occasionally that I need something a little stronger during the Canadian winter, but overall, it works great for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by foxbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a big fan of this product. When I was on Differin, my skin would get unbelievably flaky and dry, (especially around the eyes) and I used this to combat it. It's a great drugstore moisturizer for only around $5-6 or so. It isn't greasy or a weird consistency, and it is easy to rub into the skin. It has a very faint, almost soapy odor, and has a cooling effect on the skin which feels nice. The best part about this is that it doesn't break me out, which is rare because everything basically does. Scratch that, the best part is that it actually does its job! It makes my skin feel super hydrated, cool, and smooth.

Overall, I love this product, and it's definitely worth the few bucks.