November 26, 2014 | 1629 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Dazzleglass in Funtabulous

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by TootsDiva84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm almost out of this and feeling sad, I always get compliments when i wear this alone or on top of lipsticks. It is a daring color and is very unique and i'd like to get another one when this one runs out. A little goes a long way with this gloss i find and lasts very long and doesn't feel too thick. Very wearable and so flattering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 8:15:00 AM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let me just start of saying, that there are reports that it is a dupe for htis which is Milani's Fashion Diva. While they look very simliar, Milani FD has nothing on MAC's Funtabulous!!! You might as well go head and spend that extra money, and get the Mac version!!
OK. I wanted funtabulous first, but I settled for FD because it was 4.99. which was a major waste of money. FD is very sloppy and leaves your lips with this goopy feeling, and everytime I would open my mouth looking in a mirror. I could see all this nasty residue between my lips clumped together everytime I would talk. You would have to put lots on to get the color effect of FD, and then with all that gloss on, the color only last about 15 minutes. I said never again will I buy FD. I went to Macy's and tried Mac Funtabulous, and fell in love!! It was perfect. So I bought it, and don't regret the purchase, it is everything I wanted it to be, which is what I should done in the first place. The very first swipe, you will get the color effect of funtabulous, and the color last a long time. It is also not sloppy or sticky, it is just right for a gloss. Just go head and buy this ladies, you wont regret it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by js1624

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Would I buy again? Honey I have about 4 of these - in my purse, in my desk and work, on my makeup counter @ home...... Total HG! Makes so many lipsticks and liners look better and also looks great alone. Loved it when I saw it in the tube but was not sure how often I wold actually use it - well I use it all the freaking time! Between this one and Clarens #03 they are almost the only glosses you need. The Clarens is a corally-bright pink with purple irredescent undertones so it works similar but I like it more for spring and summer. If I could only buy 2 glosses it would be these 2. Fortunatley I can buy more so I have over 200 lipsticks - havent yet counted the glosses. Oh and both of these these colors are great for any age too!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by ZoeEli

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the very first dazzleglass i have bought and i love it! Its a fun color thats has purple and blue sparkles in it, looks amazing by itself or really gives a cool pop of color on top of pinks. There are some downsides to this produce. The gloss is sticky(which isnt that bad) and i find my hair loves to get stuck on it. The amount of money you pay doesnt seem worth the very small tube of gloss,i was very disappointed on how small it is. Then again i have very small lips and have never finished a lip product before so we will see how long it last.Overall i really love the color and staying power,it last forever if i dont eat or drink. This color could work for just about anyone although i dont really see this as a good product for older women, its more of a fun flirty teen girl color to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by TheStyleWarrior

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is beautiful bright purple. It's the most pigmented dazzleglass I have. It looks great on top of Purple Rite. My only complaint is the amount of product. I'm a fan of bright lips and neutral eyes, so I use it often. My main reason to not repurchase is that I've found a Milani dupe for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this. A little sticky, but it lasts long and really doesn't bother me. I haven't used it much alone, but it does look great by itself! It is actually quite pigmented and the beautiful purplish pink in the tube shows up on the lips with just the right amount of sparkle and color. I love to use this over hot pink lipsticks like lickable by mac or my revlon super lusturous in fuchsia fusion. Can't wait to get show orchid and put it over that because i have seen people do that and i think it is the most beauitful combination for magenta lips! Recommend this for a unique lip gloss on its own OR over hot pinks, and would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by barbius

this is so gorgeus, I'm a sucker for purple and blue so this is pretty much perfect, kinda thick , glittery and soo beautiful :) also smells like heaven!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by rmcclain84

LOve this gloss! it is so pigmented on me you would think it is a lipstick but not, it is beautiful :) Not for everyday use but perfect with the right outfit!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by shirl195

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

because i am a darker olive toned skin person, darker purples look better than lavenders which wash me out so bc of all the hype about dazzleglass, i picked this one out and i didnt even need to try it at the store bc i knew it would look good on me. it is actually a lot more wearable in person, the pictures posted seems to be a very generous application, but if you only apply one layer like it do, it doesnt change the color of your lips, it adds a nice violet sheen with sparkles (microsparkles, not cheap costumey glitter). id recommend this for darker women (esp olive toned) bc it actually shows up on our lips whereas on lighter women, it kind of looks legally blond girly. it is tacky, sticky etc. when you pump the wand in the tube, you can actually hear the sucking noise, thats how thick it is. perhaps to a makeup aficionado who wears a lot of gloss won't think this is thick, but for me i'm more of a lip balm kind of girl and the thickest gloss i had before this was victoria's secret beauty rush and this is 3x thicker than that. it doesn't bother me that much bc i like the longwear payoff so i'll put up with it, but i can see how it can turn others off. lets just say its one of those glosses that you can always FEEL there, as opposed to say co bigelows mentha shine which is super smooth and slippery. i havent gotten the white line but i dont apply it too close to the inside of my lip where my lips meet bc thats how you get that line- its dried saliva. also make sure your lip is properly exfoliated and moisturised so that doesnt happen to you. i also liked the small paintbrush applicator- guess you would need it for something this thick

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Funtabulosity329

I LUV funtabulous dazzleglass!!!!!!!!!! its what i named my username after!!! Although the price is ridiculous ($18.00 for only 2.4 grams of product), its totally worth it. funtabulous is a gorgeous purple with fuschia, silver, gold, and mainly blue glitters in it. o, and its chock full of glitter!!! i love this for summer, such a nice bright color. this also works great for making your teeth look whiter, as blue makes things look whiter. a lot of people complain about how dazzleglasses are too thick and sticky, but i personally like that consistency in my lipglosses; the stickyness makes it last on your lips longer, and it does last for a good 2 hours without eating or drinking (its so nice to not be constantly applying lip gloss throughout my school day; im afraid the teachers would yell at me if i were applying it twice every period!!!). i also love the brush applicator; its so much more precise than the crappy doe foots they put on the lipglass aplicators. also, unlike the doe foots, the brushes dont soak up excess product that is dispersed on your lips as unwanted, too much gloss; you can wipe off any product on the brush that you dont want, and be confident that you wont be surprised by extra gloss. overall, great product, very impressed, would definitely repurchase along with other dazzleglasses.