MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous

4.6

on 11/27/2011 10:49:00 PM

I really like Funtabulous. I wear it on a pretty regular basis, but it could definitely be a little too bold for others to wear that often. It just depends on your preference. I wish it was a little bit more purple because my lips are pretty pigmented on their own, so I need a little more for things to show through. It is sticky like many other Mac lip products, but that does not bother me personally.

on 8/10/2011 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm in love with Funtabulous! The color is amazing - it's sort of a neon lavender, if that even makes any sense. It applies beautifully on my lips and isn't overly sticky. As with all MAC glosses, Funtabulous has a lovely vanilla scent that isn't overpowering or cheap smelling in any way.

It stays put, and adds an amazing, but subtle sparkle and shine to any matte lipstick. However, this is one gloss that I love to wear with no lipstick beneath it - it's nicely pigmented, and I can easily wear it day or night, and the color is still appropriate.

on 1/31/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I'm almost out of this and feeling sad, I always get compliments when i wear this alone or on top of lipsticks. It is a daring color and is very unique and i'd like to get another one when this one runs out. A little goes a long way with this gloss i find and lasts very long and doesn't feel too thick. Very wearable and so flattering.

on 12/10/2010 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Let me just start of saying, that there are reports that it is a dupe for htis which is Milani's Fashion Diva. While they look very simliar, Milani FD has nothing on MAC's Funtabulous!!! You might as well go head and spend that extra money, and get the Mac version!!
OK. I wanted funtabulous first, but I settled for FD because it was 4.99. which was a major waste of money. FD is very sloppy and leaves your lips with this goopy feeling, and everytime I would open my mouth looking in a mirror. I could see all this nasty residue between my lips clumped together everytime I would talk. You would have to put lots on to get the color effect of FD, and then with all that gloss on, the color only last about 15 minutes. I said never again will I buy FD. I went to Macy's and tried Mac Funtabulous, and fell in love!! It was perfect. So I bought it, and don't regret the purchase, it is everything I wanted it to be, which is what I should done in the first place. The very first swipe, you will get the color effect of funtabulous, and the color last a long time. It is also not sloppy or sticky, it is just right for a gloss. Just go head and buy this ladies, you wont regret it.

on 10/22/2010 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Would I buy again? Honey I have about 4 of these - in my purse, in my desk and work, on my makeup counter @ home...... Total HG! Makes so many lipsticks and liners look better and also looks great alone. Loved it when I saw it in the tube but was not sure how often I wold actually use it - well I use it all the freaking time! Between this one and Clarens #03 they are almost the only glosses you need. The Clarens is a corally-bright pink with purple irredescent undertones so it works similar but I like it more for spring and summer. If I could only buy 2 glosses it would be these 2. Fortunatley I can buy more so I have over 200 lipsticks - havent yet counted the glosses. Oh and both of these these colors are great for any age too!

on 7/13/2010 2:07:00 PM

This is the very first dazzleglass i have bought and i love it! Its a fun color thats has purple and blue sparkles in it, looks amazing by itself or really gives a cool pop of color on top of pinks. There are some downsides to this produce. The gloss is sticky(which isnt that bad) and i find my hair loves to get stuck on it. The amount of money you pay doesnt seem worth the very small tube of gloss,i was very disappointed on how small it is. Then again i have very small lips and have never finished a lip product before so we will see how long it last.Overall i really love the color and staying power,it last forever if i dont eat or drink. This color could work for just about anyone although i dont really see this as a good product for older women, its more of a fun flirty teen girl color to me.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is beautiful bright purple. It's the most pigmented dazzleglass I have. It looks great on top of Purple Rite. My only complaint is the amount of product. I'm a fan of bright lips and neutral eyes, so I use it often. My main reason to not repurchase is that I've found a Milani dupe for it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this. A little sticky, but it lasts long and really doesn't bother me. I haven't used it much alone, but it does look great by itself! It is actually quite pigmented and the beautiful purplish pink in the tube shows up on the lips with just the right amount of sparkle and color. I love to use this over hot pink lipsticks like lickable by mac or my revlon super lusturous in fuchsia fusion. Can't wait to get show orchid and put it over that because i have seen people do that and i think it is the most beauitful combination for magenta lips! Recommend this for a unique lip gloss on its own OR over hot pinks, and would repurchase!

on 5/25/2010 11:23:00 PM

this is so gorgeus, I'm a sucker for purple and blue so this is pretty much perfect, kinda thick , glittery and soo beautiful :) also smells like heaven!!

on 5/19/2010 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

LOve this gloss! it is so pigmented on me you would think it is a lipstick but not, it is beautiful :) Not for everyday use but perfect with the right outfit!

Recommended for Medium Skin