Jurlique Intense Recovery Mask

4.5

This is a high quality natural product. Like all Jurlique products. You get what you pay for - always. Although i'm not absolutely 'in love' with this, it is very nice to use and gives a great fresh result. It is very pricey - $AU90 for 120ml - as I tend to use this once a week and feel like I need to use a decent sized amount each time. We'll see how long it lasts. But if you have very stressed/hyper skin this will be a god-send for you. It's very cleansing and very soothing.

on 4/27/2008 12:30:00 AM

This is a really nice, soothing mask. The esthetician at a local natural health/beauty store recommended it after I complained of dry, red, irritated skin. It's very gentle, and I can even put on my undereyes. I leave it on for about 20 minutes, and often apply immediately after an exfoliating mask (Sanitas Papaya Pineapple). The color turns from a medium avocado green to a left-out-too-long guacamole green-brown, then I know it's ready to take off. :D It leaves my skin feeling soft and soothed. It is expensive, but I've made my small tube last a couple months, and there's probably another month's worth in there. I'll definitely repurchase.

Popular Masks