December 22, 2014 | 1708 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by 123loverXOXO

I love this pencil! Stash is a gorgeous golden khaki shade that stays on and glides on like a dream. I personally love smudging this out on my upper lash line and tight line with a sigma E65 with MAC rubenesque PP on the lids for a simple everyday look... It makes my brown eyes pop like crazy. I adore the UD pencils!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Stash is a nice addition to my pencils. I wish it were self sharpening, but it's no big deal. It's a great color...usually greens are too bright or yellow, but stash is a duller green with very fine gold shimmer, giving it a metallic look. Once it sets up, it lasts forever....except on the waterline. I got no wear there. I also can't manage to blend it out, so I wear it as a liner, period. I rarely tightline, so it's no biggie. I have green/hazel eyes, and it's complimentary. I think the price is very inflated for a pencil, but if you have issues with longevity, it might be worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Is it just me, but Stash shows a shimmery bronze on me. I love it anyway, and wear it for daytime as their browns and blacks are too harsh on me for daytime wear. I wish these were retractable as I hate sharpening, but I got them anyway knowing that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by veganrebecca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This green pencil glides on smoothly, sparkles with fine-grained gold shimmer. I wear it as an eye liner, and it complements many colors of shadow. It's deeply pigmented, so I get a lot of applications out of it before I have to sharpen the pencil again. I think it looks good with my hazel eyes. The color sets up without smearing and lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGremlin

I love this eyeliner, it glides on beautifully & doesn't need constant sharpening like Nyx slide on which is a good dupe but I actually don't think it ends up being much cheaper because of this.. The only reason I took off a lippy is because I wish it was slightly more pigmented.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

I really wanted to like this product, but it just did nothing for my blue eyes. In fact, I think it made them duller. I love the 24/7 liner line, but not this shade.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a quality eyeliner. The colour is a magnificent slightly shimmery olive green yet dark enough to give a great outline. It's texture is creamy & is so very easy to apply. It just glides on making application of the upper lashes quick & less awkward. I'm not particularly convinced it's the best eyeliner for the lower lashes on me yet & am still attempting to understand why. I'm unsure whether it's due to the pencil having a slightly thicker crayon or whether the texture is too creamy for me making it appear smudged. I've not long purchased it & am still working out it's best use on me & once I work out what's going on I'll update you. So far, it's the nicest green I've ever come across & is the easiest to apply. I will definitely repurchase even if it's purely for use on my upper lashes. Beautiful product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've only recently jumped on board with green eyeliner. I only wear one other one often because I don't like how green eye shadows/liners clash with or distract from my hazel eyes. This is a great mellow green-gold and it actually looks really nice with my eye color, which surprised me. It almost seemed like it'd be a hard color to pull off because of the gold tone but it's very flattering and not too flashy or intense. It could almost be a neutral. Like others have said, khaki is a good description for this color. I like the soft shimmer and the creamy texture. It's so easy to apply and it stays put all day without smearing or transferring to my upper lid. I usually have to use my Shu Uemura makeup remover for the UD liners, so for me the longevity is excellent. Because of the texture I can't get as much of a precise line as I can with a more firm pencil liner but I love the color range so it's not an issue. I don't wear this that often since I'm more of a cool toned liner fan but I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color of this is so great on dark brown eyes. I tend to wear cool colors and this one is a very grey khaki, not as brown or as deep as the Laura Mercier khaki caviar stick that I normally wear as liner. I love that this has a finer point but can be smudged. Then it stays put all day. I wish this had a sponge smudger on the other end but other than that, it's a great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by gamahocha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product cuz of all the hype and I wanted something that was convenient to use. This can be used as an eyeshadow and eye liner. The colors had good pay-off but didn't last as long as I expected. It's hard to sharpen them as well. Other than that, the product is "ok" and I would buy it again if I could find a way to sharpen it without spending much money on buying a freakin' sharpener.