November 28, 2014 | 1784 users online

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by daty

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by mtcowgirly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! This makes my skin so soft, even, and rejuvinated! I do what others suggested: whip up an egg white, slather on face, cover in tissue strips, then let dry completely (30mins). Rinse and follow with treatments and moisturizers. I use CeraVe lotion.and a vitamin E oil afterwards. Skin feels...heavenly.

I have very acne prone skin, and lots of scars. This is very non-irritating and really evens everything out

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL THIS MASK SAVED MY LIFE.

For instructions on how to do this fabulous mask my way, keep reading on, you lovely reader.

1) Take an egg and separate the egg white from the yolk. NOTE: do not, I repeat, DO NOT use the yolk!! I have read it can clog pores. If you are acne prone, don't even risk it.

2) Froth the egg white with a fork or egg beater. (optional) add lemon juice. It can't hurt right?

3) Apply using clean fingers, or my personal favorite, an old foundation brush. WARNING: This will bring out your inner Picasso! So go ahead and paint a beautiful egg painting all over that gorgeous face of yours like the goddess you are.

4) Take a 2 ply piece of toilet paper and rip the ply's apart, so each piece is very thin. Then rip into shreds.

5)Apply strips of paper onto your gorgeous face one at a time, making sure no pieces overlap. You don't want them to overlap! Then add another layer of egg white.

6) Wait for all the paper to dry. You will resemble a mummy. It's actually pretty awesome. Like you get all the benefits of mummification, except it's only temporary, and you get the satisfaction of peeling it off.

7) Speaking of pulling it off. Now is the fun part, SLOWLY pull every strip off. Don't just rip em off all willy nilly like, pull those puppies off slowly for maximum benefits.

8) Behold your gorgeous face in the mirror, you handsome devil. Touch your cherub bottom smooth skin, and feel those wrinkles, pores, and blemishes begin to minimize. Feel free to look into that mirror for a fortnight. Because who cares- you are awesome.

38 out of 41 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Will review later:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love using egg whites mixed in my mask. I like mixing with oatmeal and avocado. It gives me smoothness, moisturization, and exfoliation.

It is so cheap too. If you are feeling like trying something different, give it a go. It costs less than a dollar!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use the whole egg beaten up, just as a heads up.

This is one of the few things that works and is simple and cheap. I've come to figure out that I can't use chemicals, and the first time I started using the egg mask, I was also using high percent BHA which made my problems worse. Even most sulfur treatments have alcohol and BHA and it doesn't help me. Egg has natural sulfur (which is why I use the yolk too). I have used this all over and as a spot treatment. It doesn't heal acne over night, but it reduces redness, prevents reinfection, and seems to shrink pores while not over drying. I really like it and have switched to more natural and gentle face care. One egg lasts a looonng time. I beat it and keep it in a container in the fridge. I would get rid of it before a week is up though, if you haven't finished it.

I also find that leaving it on too long is rather drying. Not really in the long term, but just that it gets so hard it can crack your face if you move. Once it's rinsed (which is kind of difficult to do) your face feels fine, but I notice I'm using it less and less as my skin clears. It's a great mask, but thankfully I'm not needing all over masks as often.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by tottie06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Try if you have excessively oily skin. The egg white (mask #1) draws the oils out, and the egg yolk (mask #2) moisturizes. Spread the egg white around your face in circular upward motions while being careful to avoid the eyes, mouth and nose. Leave each mask on for 15-30 minutes. Don't worry about it hardening. Mask #1: Break the egg white off of your face. Mask #2: Wash the egg yolk off with lukewarm water and pat dry. I have comb/oily skin, so I don't use the egg white that often, being that I do notice the oil reduction. It is the oils that keeps my 40 something skin looking young. This also firms the skin -face or otherwise! Use it on the back of the thighs to reduce the appearance of cellulite.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 5:21:00 AM More reviews by pixiepooh

Waw that's what I can say.... I never thought that something as simple as egg white could do so much difference to my face. I noticed a big difference in the size of my pores after the first time I used this and I love it. I also like the fact that it helps with wrinkles :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by dsweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my!. After doing much research on simple , effective and cheap home remedies to help with the appearance of blackheads and all the uglyness that comes with it I tried this mask .At first I was skeptical since some claimed it did nothing for them. But when I washed that mask off I felt like God answered my prayers. I broke out into very bad acne this summer and going back to school with it would have crushed my spirit. I used the egg alone , if you haven't tried it , just do it maybe your one of the few it works .

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by laylasat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't think this is for me. The mask does nothing for my skin. I gave it 4 lippies because it might work for other people for me it doesn't do anything. it's not good or bad. So try it out for your self