September 2, 2014 | 918 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Skin Protectant Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 3:02:00 AM More reviews by cluna11

You are reading a review of a 21 year old girl who has the worst eczema ever, especially in the winter. I've had systemic eczema since I have been two and it comes and goes. I've gone through countless prescriptions of creams, and sometimes I run out and I have to find some lotion to preserve the life of my prescription creams while battling my eczema. And when I mean eczema, I mean alligator sand paper eczema.

I bought this on a whim in walmart when I was out of town and I forgot to pack my prescription cream. It was reasonably priced and I've had the other intensive lotion (not clinical therapy) by vaseline that worked ok in the past and I thought i'd give it a try.

Let me just say WOW!! This has seriously maybe eliminated by need for my prescription cream for now. Within TWO days my skin has gotten almost CLEAR. Applying it before toweling off after a shower has really shown improvement.

You cannot go wrong with this purchase!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by kaaary

i looooove this lotion! but then honestly, its more because of the smell than what the lotion actually does xD i love love love the frangranced smell. this is actually the first lotion that i repurchased. i usually like to try new lotions just because there are soo many to choose from, and i guess i never LOVED one enough to buy it again. lol.

this lotion can be a bit sticky and leaves your skin feeling like that even after a few hours, so you'd have to rub it in again after a while...

but other than that, if i catch this on sale, i would not hesitate to pick up a few bottles :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by kemper1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST MOISTURIZER I've ever used hands down.

Pros: melts into my skin and keeps me hydrated, virtually no scent, and does not give me hives. I can apply it to my chest where I'm normally very sensitive, and not breakout!

Cons: NONE.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by missjessica87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just started using this lotion today and so far I'm loving it! Very moisturizing and it doesn't have to be re-applied, which s great for me because I was putting lotion on at least 3 times a day before. I find it to be a bit sticky though. Maybe I just put too much on. It sells for $10 CAN at Shoppers, which I find to be a bit expensive for the size of the bottle, and it only comes in 1 size. I bought it for $5 on sale today. Thinking about picking up a few more bottles before the sale s done. Definately give this lotion a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This body moisturizer is close to perfect. In the winter my skin becomes itchy and this is the only moisturizer that helps me. It is fragrance free, light and not too expensive.

The only con is the ingredientlist full of chemicals:

Water; Glycerin; Petrolatum; Stearic Acid; Glycol Stearate; Isopropyl Isostearate; Dimethicone; Tapioca Starch; Glyceryl Stearate; Stearamide AMP; Cetyl Alcohol; Triethanolamine; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; Carbomer; Disodium EDTA; Phenoxyethanol; Methylparaben; Propylparaben; CI 77891

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2009 6:55:00 AM More reviews by jojenja9

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lotion is close to perfect. It has almost no scent, and it softens hands / feet without leaving a greasy film. I can apply it and immediately touch something without leaving fingerprints. My hands are extremely dry because of psoriasis and this works as well as Equate's cream. Equate, however does leave a very greasy residue. I choose Clinical Therapy for use at work and during the day, although it works just as well at night. This is my third purchase, and I haven't found anything better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by lolliplop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

it is hard to find a good lotion that does not irritate my skin. i normally break out in rashes/hives when i use lotion, but this one is good for my sensitive skin. also, in the winter my hands get very dry, crack, and get red spots. this lotion has really helped heal my chapped skin, i definitely recommend it. and it smells good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by h20liliz

Great body lotion! Works really well on dry hands, too. (not sticky and no need to re-apply). Probably one of my fav lotions right now. A must-have for the winter time!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 7:29:00 AM More reviews by summerteeth1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have a hard time finding a lotion I can actually use without getting sick. I have multiple allergies and skincare products can exacerbate this. Vaseline's products are ALL safe for me, which is a HUGE plus. And this lotion is going to definitely be my go-to for the long winter predicted here in the Midwest. My legs especially get very dry when the weather changes and so far, this is protecting them. That is pretty much all I can ask for, even though I really do like the way this smells. It is very light and not too strong for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 9:31:00 AM More reviews by LouAnnOliver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hands down the best lotion I have ever used. I received samples at our pediatrician's office. The samples laid around my house forever until I finally tried one. I have extremely dry, cracked hands and nothing ever helps. This lotion has helped tremendously! I am thrilled and I am sure you will be too.