Matrix Biolage - Cooling Mint Shampoo

3.0

Aqua/Water/Eau (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Polysorbate 20, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Ricinoleamido MEA Sulfosuccinate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 21, Sodium Methylparaben, Polyquaternium 10, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Ethylparaben, Cola Nitida (Kola) Nut Extract, Propylene Glycol, Hexylcinnamal, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Amyl Cinnamal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Evernea Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) (Peppermint Leaf Extract), Limonene, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract (Mallow)

on 4/20/2008 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So far Im really loving the cooling mint shampoo and conditioner. I have really fussy hair and I have to have the perfect products to work with it or it looks terrible. I have straight, oily hair and use to get a really itchy scalp from most shampoos which would eventually lead to dandruff. Anyway, I wanted a shampoo that would deep clean my hair and treat my scalp at the same time so I tried this shampoo. I've been using it for a little over a month now and so far its working really well. I use to have to wash my hair everyday because it got so oily but now I leave it for every other day and it still looks really good. I dont get an itchy scalp anymore and my hair is super soft and shiny. I always get compliments on my hair now! So if you have oily hair, dandruff and an itchy scalp give this shampoo a try and I guarantee you wont be disappointed!!

Second review after few months: I still like this shampoo the only thing I've noticed is that my hair does still get pretty oily the next day...I think I'll give the normalizing shampoo a try

on 4/15/2008 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a review for the new cooling mint shampoo (white bottle with green top). The product has a slight medicial smell, but really gets my scalp clean without drying hair. It suds up well and rinses clean. I follow with the matching conditioner to detangle. My hair feels light and clean and has decent body whe I use this. For reference, I have wavy, fine hair that tends to be oily/flat if I don't wash every day.