July 31, 2014 | 1834 users online

Eyes - Ardell - Duralash

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by beautifulletdown

If you want Kim Kardashian like lashes...this is the product. I don't have any lower lashes and no mascara could save me...so I got these for my lowers and it's SOOOO beautiful. I had to cut them down a bit (even for the short ones) and they look amazing. I wish I could wear these everyday but it takes me like 10 minutes to apply (just started using them).

I'm a pro with the strips, but when it comes to the individual ones, it's gonna take some time to get used to them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by lukki7ster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love!

They look natural

They stayed put with lashTite

I wear shorts and mediums in black. BRILLIANT

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by aegirl12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok..for the longest time I wanted to get lash extensions but I couldn't bare the thought of spending upwards of $200 for them, so I decided to try these lashes instead. I bought lash lite(sp?) hated it so I returned it, I tried these lashes with duolash and I like them a lot more. These are pretty tricky to apply the first time I tried applying them I got so frustrated I wanted to just throw them away lol But after a couple time of applying them I can now apply them on both eyes in like 10 min or less. The packaging is kind of annoying because sometimes the lashes move around and also since the lashes are small they can get lost pretty quickly. Overall, the effect is very beautiful, I like the mediums they make my eyelashes look full and long but not overly fake. I even wear them out during the day. The lashes are kind of delicate so you have to be gentle with them, they can bend and create dents in them pretty easily..but you can always try and re-shape them. Would I repurchase? definitely!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 6:58:00 AM More reviews by caflac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE these lashes. Once you get the hang of applying them they are an absolute breeze. They don't look false at all just give you great lash volume!

I use a combination of medium and short and use about 5 - 7 lashes on each eye. I couldn't even imagine wasting my money on strip lashes after using these!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 12:45:00 PM More reviews by PhxSunsGirl

great product i couldn't live without these!! they look really natural and they stay put all day with the lash glue. also they look really natural and make my eyes look so pretty i always get compliments on "my" eyelashes.Lol i love these!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these soooo much!!! I love applying them to add volume and length to my eyelashes. I usually apply 2 - 3 on the outer corner of my eye and it looks awesome. It did take a lot of practice combined with trial and error to master this technique.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Paulinecheyram

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I use these with the LashTite glue and they DONT last 4 weeks (as said on the box) for me,....more like 1-2 1/2 weeks, but thats still fine for me, they come loose one cluster at a time so i can just remove them with LashFree and put on a new one. I LOVE THESE THOUGHH!!! I use long and trim them a bit to be almost the length of medium. This length doesnt look too natural but not over the top fake either.

THE ONLY PROBLEM ISSSS when i wear my light eyeshadows, like a pale shimmery gold i use almost everyday, it kinda stays onto the knot area on the base of my eyelashes,...so when i look down you can see my eyeshadow stuck on the base line of my eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2008 11:58:00 AM More reviews by gypcc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought these on a whim, after trying mac lashes for a wedding w/disasterous results, I thought I'd give these individual lashes a shot and I had some time to primp between the ceremony & reception (you will most definitely need time & some patience, a little determination doesnt hurt either the first time you attempt application).

They're tricksy.... I wont lie. BUT... w/a light hand dipping these lashes in the glue, you really can acheive such a GREAT look. I used three on each side, at the ends. I used a tweezerman tweezer (after pulling them from the packaging w/my hands) and made sure to hold them in the tweezer as i would need to apply them (meaning the curve down). Dipped the knot in the glue, gave it a second to dry & applied it to the end of my lash line (makeup had already been applied including a light coat of mascara). I followed that one w/two others on my right eye. I found doing my left eye a little trickier (I'm a righty) but i managed to duplicate the right eye (w/only one minor mishap). This was on Saturday, I still have one on each eye & it's Tuesday (to be honest that kinda freaks me out especially since I tried to remove em w/a bit of oil to no avail) But seriously.... for the $ and the time spent... these little beauts are FANTASTIC, there's a reason they've been sold forEVER... they work.

I used the bottle of lash adhesive, which was they only kind available at the drugstore when I purchased these, and I didn't even think about looking for a dark or black glue... It wasnt a problem for me because I followed the application of the lashes w/a black line of liner (mac smoke used w/a damp NOT WET eyeliner brush) that might have masked any glue.

Bonus... I haven't had to use mascara this week yet. (i may panic if they're still stuck by weeks end).

Highly recommend these, and will definitely be using them for Halloween and any other parties that come up..... They're not visibly FAKE... FAKE... FAKE... but they really make you feel GLAMOROUS.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by theminx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm having so much fun with these! I bought the short black flare ones (SGD$8.95/USD$6) together with with Ardell's Lash Grip Adhesive (also SGD$8.95/USD$6). The pack contains 56 individual lashes, and are re-usable if you're careful handling them. I start by placing one close to the outer lashes, then another one next to it, and finally one in the middle of my lashline. Takes some practice to get the application right, but from someone with zero experience with false lashes, I think it's not that hard. Nobody can guess I'm using falsies, it just looks like I've got naturaly lush lashes combined with a great mascara. I only used these at night though. The lashes have a sheen that is unnatural comparaed to my own lashes, it would be a dead giveaway in daylight I think. I like the lash glue too. Comes out white, but dries clear, and stayed put for over 5 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 5:25:00 PM More reviews by golickaclown

I started off with medium blacks with clear adhesive. They looked amazing, but they took forever and I had to keep playing with them. My boyfriend didn't even realize that I had fakes on. It was like I found the most amazing mascara ever. However, I could not find lashfree, which drove me insane. NOWHERE around me carries it. I ended up removing them simply because I was too worried not having lashfree. Also, the clear adhesive dried white, and although it was mostly not visible in some places it looked funny.

I was blessed, though, and found both dark adhesive AND short brown lashes. Absolute success. They stay on forever, as long as you don't mess with your eyes. You can wear makeup with them, you just have to be careful taking it off. These, however, look exactly like my natural lashes, just better.

You HAVE to be careful taking them out of the packaging, as pulling too much on an individual lash will misshape them. Once out, the dark adhesive dries very very quickly. I gently take the lashes and grab them with my tweezers so the end of the tweezers is perpendicular to the knot in the lashes. I take a small amount of glue on the end, and press the lashes against the skin just above my natural lashes. If out of place or twisted I simply use a toothpick-they will not pick up the adhesive as easily-and push it where it ought to be. It does take some time to put them on, as you should let each lash dry on before applying another one to that lid (so I often take turns between lids, going back and forth) to keep them straight. However, they last a long time if you put them on well.

These are actually better if you're low maintenance! Have fun!

EDIT: I discovered that Blinc mascara curls them in a really, really strange way. I'm still trying to figure out whether I would rather wear these or what... and I wish I could find LashFree.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No