Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance(parfum), PEG 5 Cocamide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin. Citric Acid, panthenyl (pro vitamin B5), Panthenyl ethyl ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. Spirulina maxima extract, mentha aquatica leaf extract(watermint extract), nymphaea alba flower extract(water lily extract), blue 1 (CI 42090), red 33 (CI 17200). (From Amazon.com)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My hair: naturally very curly (3b, highlighter sized ringlets) that is color treated, pron to dryness and breakage. It is curly, but smooth (as apposed to kinky) Caucasian curls -- so it is not as dry/porous as some other curies.

Like many others - I use this a my conditioner wash in place of shampoo. I have been alternating the different scents (I get bored easily) and so I have tried a few. I was a little underwhelmed at first because I feel like this one is less moisturizing then some of the others. Maybe it's just all in my head, because all the different suave naturals are more alike then different...

I use this in to massage my scalp for a few minuets, and to de-tangle before applying a heavier conditioner. It is a pretty good job of adding enough slip to comb through my hair. I have also used it as a leave in, and it works ok, but it just isn't quite heavy/moisturizing enough for my needs.

Use as a no-poo, however, it's one of my favorites. It smells so clean and fresh. My hair feel clean and it gets rid of any yucky flaky buildup I get on my scalp from not washing for a few days. (My hair really doesn't like to be washed much at all - it responds best to weekly shampoos) After I co-wash with this, it's as if I just washed it, minuet the drying affect. It works!

I have been cheating on going CG lately, and have been using 'cones, and this is still working fine for me. I just shampoo 1x a week and I don't have issues with buildup or my hair not absorbing moisture anymore.

Packing -- for something so cheap, I am amazed at the thought they put into their packaging. First of all, it looks attractive. The pictures are tranquil and they do not scream "I AM CHEAP" in your shower. The bottles are well designed: they have flattened caps so you can store it upside down if you want to. The plastic is malleable and pliable making it very easy to squeeze product out. I love them so much I keep a few empty ones on hand to transfer other products into. I sometimes buy liters of conditioner when I find them on sale, but hate having the huge bottles taking up space in my shower - also, I am clumsy and I feel like they will break off my wrists at first, so I pour them into these and I have no more worries or problems!

For sure I will buy this again and keep it in my rotation with the other suave naturals conditioners. To be honest, I dont think there is one that wouldn't buy again. They all work great and smell amazing. So worth the $1 a bottle!

on 1/28/2011 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This conditioner along with the rest of the naturals conditioners are my HG! I do the no poo method and these work great! This one smells very refreshing and feels good! Will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great, inexpensive everyday conditioner. It smells pretty, decently moisturizes and is a pretty blue color. :) In all,it's a great product. I switch on and off with this and the Lavender Lilac.

on 12/10/2010 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

If I'm not no-pooing, I usually use Suave shampoo. I love the beautiful blue color, smells great, leaves hair nice and soft.

on 12/8/2009 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the blue color and aquatic scent and it softens my hair without weighing it down. I even use this like the other Suave conditioners as a leave-in. It gives decent shine and keeps my hair properly hydrated. The scent nicely lingers which is a plus. You can also make your own deep conditioner by adding oils to this and letting it sit for awhile to absorb. If i'm on a budget, I use this as a shaving cream. That works well too without clogging the razor.

on 5/15/2009 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I think this is my favorite of all the different Suave varieties. The scent is indescribably good, and the shampoo cleans well and the conditioner leaves my hair soft.I got the matching shampoo and conditioner at Kroger for $1.21 each and I most definitely will repurchase!

on 5/12/2009 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Adding to the positive reviews of this particular scented conditioner! I love Suave conditioners in gereral, but this one stands out. The scent is so great, fresh and clean. Everything a hair product should smell like. I do a c/o wash and don't like lightly scented products or conditioners that smell like fruity bananas, because I need something that freshens my hair. I go for a few days without washing so I need a strong fresh scent, and this Suave fits the bill very well. The smell tends to last all day, and sometimes into the second day. So be warned, the scent is heavy and it lasts. No cones in this conditioner! Always a plus if you are on a cone-free hair diet but don't want to break the budget. Overall, a good buy for almost anyone. My hair is dry, color treated and frizzy, and I use this one with no problem.

on 1/4/2009 9:45:00 AM

I have colored hair but I don't like a conditioner that weighs my hair down or leaves any oily feeling on my hair. I tried this because of the reviews and I'm glad I did. Refreshing fragrance and it doesn't leave my hair "heavy" feeling and is easy to rinse out. Also, the price is great!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I use with with my suave clarifying shampoo.
I consider this a "medium" conditioner -- in that it totally detangles my hair but does not weigh it down. When my hair dries it is very shiny and "light" -- almost bouncy. This is a very decent and CHEAP drugstore conditioner for everyday.
I took 1 lippie off for the smell.. it's not a *bad* smell, but it could be better. It smells a little artificial (in a bad way) to me.
I also really like the cap on this.. it's very easy to use in the shower, and the bottle itself is slim enough (15 oz bottle) to handle easily enough. Great buy :)
For those who are interested, this is not cone free and unilever does potentially test *some* of its products on animals.

on 4/20/2008 10:06:00 PM

I am a self proclaimed product junkie and have literally tried almost every brand of conditioner either drugstore or salon. I am always trying something new. but this is my staple with the matching shampoo for clean, fresh hair. It has IMHO the best scent of any conditioner I've ever used. (And thats saying a lot) It has a scent that is great for any season and smells clean. It is not flowery and not fruity. It is such a refreshing change from all the other products. To describe it is so hard. Like clean water mixed with waterlily or a pure snowflake. Just try it!