Lancome Photogenic Ultra Confort [DISCONTINUED]

Lancome Photogenic Ultra Confort [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I always have skin pores and redness problem since my teenage life, now I'm 25yo and I'm still having the same old problems. With all these skin-flaw, sometimes it's hard to apply my foundation on my face, coz it doesn't blend properly. I'd say Lancome Photogenic ultra comfort foundation work the best on me so far, compare with few other products I tried before. (Even work better then Lancome's other foundation) Perhaps it's very creamy, so it blend in my skin, and make it glow nicely! However, there is one problem... my skin gets VERY oily after few hours! But I assume this is how creamy foundation does to me, so I probably can't complain much except wearing dual-finish *after* after my foundation just to hold my make-up a bit longer! *though it lost the glow if I apply power on* Any good suggestion?? email me please, effortless_aqua@hotmail.com

But overall, I'd say this Lancome foundation is great... I been using it for almost 2 years already.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have mixed feelings.......On me, this foundation was mask like and sat in my dry skin areas. On my aunt who has combination skin and needs more coverage, it looks beautful. I like the medium colors in this foundation. The light colors are too yellow. For dry skin, this isn't the answer. Mix it with Armani Liquid Highlighter for pretty glow. Try Armani Silk Foundation and/or Vincent Longo foundations.

Yuck. This is supposed to be for dry skin, but it emphasizes my dry areas and clings to fine lines. The coverage is a bit too heavy and I have to really wash my face well to get it out of my pores!

I am always searching for the perfect foundation. I have tried so many foundations and I always come back to this one. It covers flaws and goes on smoothly over dry patches. I am still searching for the perfect foundation and so far this is the closest one I have found.

i am usually not a big foundation fan, but when i am having a "bad skin day" this is the product i turn to. no matter what the prob may be, this foundation can conceal it and make me pretty. this product can fix everything from a breakout to excessivly dry skin to sallowness. you name it and this foundation will act for you

This foundation was great when i was on a retin-a treatment for my skin. It covered up the flaws very smoothly while my face was slowly healing and clearing up. However since this is a medium coverage makeup i had to stop using it. Also price is an issue if you are pinching. Actually there is a L'oreal foundation translucide that was somewhat compatible to what this product does.

This foundation gives good coverage, medium to full, but it is awfully heavy and greasy in feeling. I guess my skin is not dry enough for this.

Took a sample home from the Lancome counter. Maybe I got a lousy sample, but this foundation was just terrible. Went on my (moisturized!) skin like spackle and hardened to a cakey finish. I would rather leave the house with no makeup than with this stuff on -- it looked that bad. Am sticking with Bobbi Brown's Moisture Rich Foundation -- good coverage, nice slip, nice moisture.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

PPP Strawberry blonde w/ dry skin.

Outstanding for dry skin. I get tons of compliments. A foundation brush from either Prescriptives or MAC will provide an even flawless finish. The coverage is awesome also. I wear the lightest color and it covers the redness perfectly. I don't wear moisturizer under it and I lightly swipe Dual Finsh over it.

When the SA was applying this on me at the counter, bystanders were remarking how it made my skin look great, so, of course, I had to buy! It is wonderfully dewy with just enough coverage to hide life's little imperfections. It is moisturizing without being too greasy and has a wonderful light vanilla scent.