July 29, 2014 | 2194 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Photogenic Ultra Confort

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2005 10:36:00 PM More reviews by irenatoh

This product covers pretty well and is suitable as a concealor if you do not want to apply to the whole face. I used it to cover the dark eye circles and blemish scars and it works wonders. But I would recommend this for those with drier skin as oily/combi skin will not hold the foundation well. Overall, this is a good product though the price is rather steep.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2005 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Kari1

For me....Ivoire II is the perfect match for my fair, but ruddy skin tone. This is Definitely not for those who 1. don't have a "dry skin" issue 2. don't want medium/full coverage. This is definitely not a light/medium coverage kinda foundation. If you're looking for the "no foundation" look/feel...this probably isn't for you. But, with that said: A lot of people make the common mistake of using wayyyy too much of this product, and then not blending well enough either. You need such a small enough to cover your face...it spreads quite well. I've used this on many people, but I would never advise this to someone unless they were looking for this kind of foundation in particular. Also, keep in mind...this is a "hydrating" foundation, so this means it is supposed to add hyration to the skin...that is a main reason why it is for a drier skin. If you aren't that dry, but still need coverage...then you will probably be happier with trying something else. It covers beautifully....just remember to use verrrry little....and blend. But this is not your "slap it on and go" kind of foundation:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2005 2:38:00 AM More reviews by chikorita23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always have skin pores and redness problem since my teenage life, now I'm 25yo and I'm still having the same old problems. With all these skin-flaw, sometimes it's hard to apply my foundation on my face, coz it doesn't blend properly. I'd say Lancome Photogenic ultra comfort foundation work the best on me so far, compare with few other products I tried before. (Even work better then Lancome's other foundation) Perhaps it's very creamy, so it blend in my skin, and make it glow nicely! However, there is one problem... my skin gets VERY oily after few hours! But I assume this is how creamy foundation does to me, so I probably can't complain much except wearing dual-finish *after* after my foundation just to hold my make-up a bit longer! *though it lost the glow if I apply power on* Any good suggestion?? email me please, effortless_aqua@hotmail.com

But overall, I'd say this Lancome foundation is great... I been using it for almost 2 years already.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2004 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ChristyleighAnkrom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product in ivoire for about 2 years. I love it. It blends smoothly and my skin glows when I where it. I don't think there is anything on the market that would look better on me then Lancome Photogenic!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2004 7:42:00 PM More reviews by HotttestBlde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have mixed feelings.......On me, this foundation was mask like and sat in my dry skin areas. On my aunt who has combination skin and needs more coverage, it looks beautful. I like the medium colors in this foundation. The light colors are too yellow. For dry skin, this isn't the answer. Mix it with Armani Liquid Highlighter for pretty glow. Try Armani Silk Foundation and/or Vincent Longo foundations.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2004 6:37:00 PM More reviews by SaucyMinx

Yuck. This is supposed to be for dry skin, but it emphasizes my dry areas and clings to fine lines. The coverage is a bit too heavy and I have to really wash my face well to get it out of my pores!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2004 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Little1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am always searching for the perfect foundation. I have tried so many foundations and I always come back to this one. It covers flaws and goes on smoothly over dry patches. I am still searching for the perfect foundation and so far this is the closest one I have found.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2004 4:00:00 PM More reviews by littleredridinghood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i am usually not a big foundation fan, but when i am having a "bad skin day" this is the product i turn to. no matter what the prob may be, this foundation can conceal it and make me pretty. this product can fix everything from a breakout to excessivly dry skin to sallowness. you name it and this foundation will act for you

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2004 12:58:00 PM More reviews by delphia

This foundation was great when i was on a retin-a treatment for my skin. It covered up the flaws very smoothly while my face was slowly healing and clearing up. However since this is a medium coverage makeup i had to stop using it. Also price is an issue if you are pinching. Actually there is a L'oreal foundation translucide that was somewhat compatible to what this product does.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2004 3:26:00 PM More reviews by lorymore

This foundation gives good coverage, medium to full, but it is awfully heavy and greasy in feeling. I guess my skin is not dry enough for this.