BeneFit Cosmetics Posietint

3.9

Water, Rose Water, Glycerin, Quarternium-15, Carmine.

on 1/1/2015 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Really nice tint for a natural flush on the cheeks if you have fair skin. But this needs to be blended out straight away or you will be left with a weird stain. Unfortunately this doesn't work on my lips because I have pigmented lips so it doesn't really show up. Looks very nice and excellent staying power but doesn't worth the price. This last for ages so you may just as well get a sample if you do not use this everyday. But I will continue to buy this if I'm running out of the sample because I haven't found anything close enough to this that is much cheaper because this is undeniably a excellent product and works beautifully with High Beam.

on 12/25/2014 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I'm a huge fan of Benetint so I thought I'd try this. Unfortunately, I don't like Posietint. It is too light for my NC40 skin tone. It would only look good on fairer skin, and that is, if you can stand the gooey thick consistency. It's too bad because I was hoping to like this -- although I love Benetint, I can't carry it in my makeup bag with me because the watery consistency of it means that it sometimes leaks if the bottle isn't standing upright. Oh well.

on 12/24/2014 8:23:00 PM

I really love this color!! I like it more than the benetint because it looks nicer in my compleion. And it's very light so it looks more natural on the skin. Plus I love the texture it gives to my lips, it kind of moisturizes it and has a matte feel. Definitely my favorite tint if only it wasn't so pricey :( And I don't like the packaging. The brush is too big. I would have liked it more if it was in a tube type of package like typical lip tints but I really like the formula!!

on 9/20/2014 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful. It stains my lips well. But the consistency is lightthat makes me hard to blend it on my cheeks

on 9/10/2014 9:59:00 AM

Unnatural colour, difficult to match it with other makeup, sticky consistency.

on 8/3/2014 9:53:00 PM

I have all the Benefit Cometics tints. BeneTint (the original one) is my favourite. But this one is good too. The colour is good and the consistency is good. But the packaging can be an issue because the tin foil gets chipped easily and gets flaky.

on 6/26/2014 11:12:00 AM

So unfortunately I've developed a sensitivity to this stuff, but before that happened I really liked it, so I gave my lippies based on that, not my allergy to it since I've not heard of this issues with anyone else, I even mentioned it to the macys sales lady and she was really interested to hear that (or was playing dumb).

It happens to be my natural flush color almost exactly, and I know this because for the longest time I thought the color was just deepening slightly as I wore it through the day...but it was actually my allergy to it and it all didn't click until many, many uses later when my cheeks started to burn. Ha! It really just looked like my or normal face flush/glow. No powderiness of regular blush and no thickness of cream blush.

I have very light skin and I've found I needed to put a few layers on drop by drop, but it showed beautifully. And like others say, blend quickly with fingertips or other brush!

I just find the nail polish packaging really awkward because obviously you can't use that brush to apply it, I don't even risk putting drops on my face with it because of drying time and it's awkward to do even that and contamination issues. I love love their packaging but this is a bit of a fail for me, a dropper or something would have been better.

on 6/12/2014 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I liked Posietint, it gave my cheeks a nice, light pink glow. It does leave line marks on your cheeks when you apply it, so make sure to blend it in straight away! However, I think that it's way over the top with price. It's not that pigmented & it's like $30, not worth it. It doesn't really show up on the lips but it's nice to try out. I wouldn't repurchase, though.

on 6/8/2014 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am pale as a ghost and this does not show up on me. Like at all. Maybe I got a bad batch, but this is too expensive to try again.

on 6/2/2014 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I don't like the colour of this product on my skin. It enhances any blemish or spot on my cheeks and I'm not a fan. Glad I only got a sample size.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products