April 18, 2014 | 1760 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by mranellucci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

PosieTint is the first cheek stain I have ever used. It has a cute pink, perfect for spring color and it blends nicely. Try to blend it as fast as possible otherwise you will end up with uneven intensity of color. It really is just about getting to know the product and how to work with it. However, as much as I can praise it's qualities as a cheek stain, it just doesn't work as a lip stain. When applied on the lips, the product doesn't dry and doesn't stain. Definetely buy it for a cheek stain, big no-no as a lip product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

Love benefit tints! They give such a natural finish to cheeks and lips. I have a mini sized from one of benefit's kits and it lasts so long!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 5:31:00 AM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ladies I suffered at first and looked like a moron just like some of you did. And then I saw a Lisa Eldridge video on how to apply liquid blush and I was saved.

Here's of you do it you apply a bit on the back of your end then you roll a flat foundation blush all around it and THEN you apply on the cheeks. It looks really lovely this way and it's easy to buildup.

This blush is really lovely on fair skin and give a nice pale pink flush, the glow from within type of look.

I took off one lippie because I prefer Tarte cheek stain format or MUFE HD blushes that are easier to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by pretty1np1nk

i LOVE this product on my lips..such a nice colour and it stays a long time! however i dont really use it on my cheeks as i prefer a powder blusher! its quite costly for only a lip colour but it lasts a long time :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite stain so far. You have to work fast when blending but you get used to it and it becomes no problem at all. It lasts all day. It looks great on cheeks alone or with powder over it. I love it on lips, you can build the color with multiple layers. I usually use 3 layers, top with a clear gloss and it lasts for many hours. It is expensive but a good value for how long it lasts and how it multitasks. It's a very pretty shade of pink and the texture is thicker than original benetint so you seem to have a few more seconds to work with it. I will repurchase definitely.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Costumiere77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would buy it again, but I might try to figure out how to decant it into another container. Here is why:

1. GREAT color for me in pinky phases and seems like a nice universal "pink flush" color.
2. Creamier than BeneTint and stronger stain than Cha Cha on medium skin.
3. Stays all day, especially if you dust a powder or blusher on top. In the middle of summer, in Alabama, even after riding in a hot car. (T Le Clerc loose powder foundation over rice bran oil mositurizer, not sure what regular foundation would do...)
4. Surprisingly for a stay all day, rolled off my fingertips after application and no "hey you used cheek stain today!" telltale pink tips.
5. BUT! The little nail-polish style brush is fussy for me. I get it to work, but I have a generous expanse of face, not a tiny little doll face.
6. This is creamy enough, I think I could get away with cracking the bottle open and putting it in a tube or similar. Maybe even a roller ball.

There are other, less hack-requireing options, but I haven't had them stay all day as this one does. I am on the lookout for a dupe...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Maycup000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really disappointed with this tint. It makes my cheeks look splotchy, and provides very little coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 6:05:00 AM More reviews by Jacqueline5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used a lot of Benefits products and I don't really care for them BUT I LOVE this one!! It last all day and the color is amazing!! I would totally buy this product again!! It's SO worth the money!! Just make sure you don't spill it like I did all over my purse!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Yasminlovesbeauty

I love this product. I own a mini one and when that runs out I will be definitely buying a full size one. Very pigmented and adds a natural flush to my cheeks

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by dangsusiQ

I have not tried this on my cheeks since I never really use blush or cheek stains ever but I LOVE THIS ON MY LIPS. I'm one of those fair/pale asians and this makes my lips look like those uzzlang korean girl models on the internet. The pink shade is perfect, very light but forsure there is noticable color different when you apply it and I have rather pigmented lips.

I don't really like the bottle it comes in though or the brush...the color application is uneven and streaky with it so I just dab it on my finger to apply. I think this would be better with a wand applicator, like the lip gloss wands.