BeneFit Cosmetics Posietint

3.9

Water, Rose Water, Glycerin, Quarternium-15, Carmine.

on 9/20/2014 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful. It stains my lips well. But the consistency is lightthat makes me hard to blend it on my cheeks

on 9/10/2014 9:59:00 AM

Unnatural colour, difficult to match it with other makeup, sticky consistency.

on 8/3/2014 9:53:00 PM

I have all the Benefit Cometics tints. BeneTint (the original one) is my favourite. But this one is good too. The colour is good and the consistency is good. But the packaging can be an issue because the tin foil gets chipped easily and gets flaky.

on 6/26/2014 11:12:00 AM

So unfortunately I've developed a sensitivity to this stuff, but before that happened I really liked it, so I gave my lippies based on that, not my allergy to it since I've not heard of this issues with anyone else, I even mentioned it to the macys sales lady and she was really interested to hear that (or was playing dumb).

It happens to be my natural flush color almost exactly, and I know this because for the longest time I thought the color was just deepening slightly as I wore it through the day...but it was actually my allergy to it and it all didn't click until many, many uses later when my cheeks started to burn. Ha! It really just looked like my or normal face flush/glow. No powderiness of regular blush and no thickness of cream blush.

I have very light skin and I've found I needed to put a few layers on drop by drop, but it showed beautifully. And like others say, blend quickly with fingertips or other brush!

I just find the nail polish packaging really awkward because obviously you can't use that brush to apply it, I don't even risk putting drops on my face with it because of drying time and it's awkward to do even that and contamination issues. I love love their packaging but this is a bit of a fail for me, a dropper or something would have been better.

on 6/12/2014 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I liked Posietint, it gave my cheeks a nice, light pink glow. It does leave line marks on your cheeks when you apply it, so make sure to blend it in straight away! However, I think that it's way over the top with price. It's not that pigmented & it's like $30, not worth it. It doesn't really show up on the lips but it's nice to try out. I wouldn't repurchase, though.

on 6/8/2014 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am pale as a ghost and this does not show up on me. Like at all. Maybe I got a bad batch, but this is too expensive to try again.

on 6/2/2014 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I don't like the colour of this product on my skin. It enhances any blemish or spot on my cheeks and I'm not a fan. Glad I only got a sample size.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm on my second bottle of this. I also have Cha Cha Tint, which is the coral/orange version of this. I think the trick to this is technique/application. Personally, I use a primer, apply Posietint, then foundation. Two reasons for this: it allows to cover up and blend in any harsh edges and depending on the type of foundation you use, if you apply this over it you may create a smeary mess. Don't worry, the product will show through the foundation and remember you can always apply more, so start with less! NEVER apply powder before using this whatever you do. Lisa Eldrige has a great YouTube tutorial on cheek stains, which is where I believe I learned most of the technique from.

The bottle/packaging is adorable, like a nail polish bottle. Benefit always has awesome packaging which can be dangerous because they can be very hit/miss. They always have such strong packaging and marketing and it doesn't always reflect on the actual product. The way I like to apply this is I take whatever is on the brush on my fingers and blend quickly outward on my cheeks in circular motions and sometimes go over it with a stippling brush to buff it out. The product dries almost instantly so this all has to be done very quickly.

The color is very pretty and feminine, and I feel looks like a natural flush on me. It lasts all day long throughout a 12-18 hour day with zero touchups and looks the same at the end of the day as it did when I first put it on. It's a very thin formula, it's a thin, true "stain", not a cream or anything like the Tarte ones I've tried. It smells a bit like paint and tastes like chemicals when I use it on my lips. I try to use on my lips but don't feel it shows enough and often wear an additional gloss or something over it. Definitely a nice look, though. By far my favorite cheek stain out there!

on 3/7/2014 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not a Benefit fan really. I have tried them numerous times and never been impressed until now. I got this in a sample set with the highlighter and wow. I am sold on this. I will be purchasing the full sizes.

It's a subtle peachy pink color that is just very natural and pretty. There is nothing glittery here or even shimmery. It's a flush color and suits my NW20 great. It's not too light or dark. Word of caution, work quickly as it can leave a stain if you don't. I found the RT stippling brush works best to apply this.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

love this! mine came in a mini and they run out quickly... im hoping i can purchase the big one! i love how it feels like i have nothing on my cheeks! i would definetely buy this again:)

Popular Blush Products