Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Mica, talc, PEG-10 Dimenthicone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phenyl, Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimenthicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Cyclohexacyloxane, Methylisothiazolinone, Sorbitan Sesquileate, Silver Oxide, Propylene, Carbonate, Parfum (fragrance), Methylparaben, Fagus Sylvatica Extract (Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract), Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, [+/- CI 77891 )titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 6/24/2015 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is more like low, to medium coverage, does not cover blemishes only even out the skin tone i have to go in with a lot of concealer after i apply it, definitely not worth 40euro for someone who has breakouts or acne.
If you only want to even out the skin tone then go for it,

Yes. Yes. Yes.

I absolutely adore this foundation. I don't react to it, there's no fragrance, and it stays put! I always get compliments when I wear it!

on 6/16/2015 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Don't do it if you have oily skin! Smooth application....but seriously SO greasy. Returned. Might work for combo and or dry skin.

on 6/14/2015 10:23:00 PM

My skin is very acne prone. I keep getting new zits now and then. This foundation doesn't give any "Cake" effect and looks very natural. If you have imperfections to cover up, like me, this is definitely the product to go with. While I cannot expect a full coverage, medium/moderate coverage is enough for me. At least skin looks more flawless, natural, and doesn't cause my skin to break out.

on 6/14/2015 9:30:00 AM

This foundation is amazing. It gives a natural look buildable medium coverage. It has a very light formula, makes you feel like there is just a bb cream, not foundation. I wonder why its average rating is so low because i'm in love with it. If you use it with a good makeup base and a transparent powder, you won't be disappointed.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Bought it because of the hype. I do not really like it. Got it in colour 120 Even with primer and good base work, face became oily really fast. Coverage is low to medium, not even able to cover my small pigmentation. Will stick to my high end foundation given that price not much difference.

Asian
NC20-25
Chanel Perfection Lumiere 20
Marc Jacobs Foundation Bisque Light 20
DiorSnow 020

on 6/13/2015 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It took me two years and a few YouTube videos to understand how to make this foundation work for my dry skin. I apply a tiny bit with my fingers right after a good layer of heavy-duty moisturizer and I sheer it out as much as I can. The result is flawless and long lasting but it's quite a bit of work. Since a little goes a long way, the bottle will last me forever. The formula hasn't changed over years of using it just once in a while. I doubt I'll need to repurchase it.

on 6/12/2015 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

covers scars!

on 6/3/2015 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was doing my own makeup for my wedding so I bought this foundation after reading what foundation photographs best. I got it in 127, a good match for my NC 35 skintone. My wedding pictures came out good, but the headshots came out looking so blah as it did not go smoothly over the "craters" on my skin, and in person the makeup looked very mediocre as well and did not sit well on dry patches. Another hyped up product and not worth the money imo.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ohhh I have been rounds and rounds with this foundation. It's great, and it is thin so it doesn't feel "cakey" and thick. The only problem is that the coverage is not that great. I get acne at times, and I cant use this to cover it up. But then there are times that my skin is more clear, and this foundation is great. It's light, smells fine, and it does last a while. You can just tell a quality difference when you put it on your skin. I think people like it so much because it IS so light on the face. It just doesn't cover like I hoped. But I guess that's what you sacrifice with foundations, the more coverage you need, the thicker it needs to be. The thinner it is, the less coverage. I definitely recommend it though, for those looking for a light foundation! It's amazing.