October 25, 2014 | 887 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - BeneFit Cosmetics - Makeup Remover and Brush cleaner, baby!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2003 12:22:00 AM More reviews by ldylushess

I liked this, it is a pretty good size for the $21 dollar price tag, plus it doubles as a brush cleaner. It doesn't take off all my waterproof eye makeup but i use it to take off foundation and base and clean my brushes more. It smeels great, very clean and soothing, and while the bottle may leak if not standing upright , it is cute to look at.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2003 1:13:00 PM More reviews by ctgv7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Too bad I can't give this makeup remover a rating of zero. I absolutely hated it. First, it burned my eyes like crazy. On top of the pain, it didn't even removed my eye makeup completely. I thought this product was a pretty lousy brush cleaner too. Since it was a water based cleaner, it really didn't clean my brushes very well when I use cream based products. I swapped my cleaner away, and will never buy another one in my life.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2003 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Asynja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

It burns. A lot. Did I mention it burns? I don't think a makeup remover should do that. It works fine as a brush cleaner, and it comes in a big enough bottle for that. For the love of G*D, don't put this on your skin!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2003 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Mascara_GrL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product stung the hell out of my eyes!..the only good thing is that it does remove traces of makeup..but not waterproof makeup. Plus it came with more product than others.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2003 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Debalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this make-up remover. It doesn't sting my eyes. It is also non-greasy. The smell is nice too. It is a bit pricey, but you do get a lot in the bottle. I find that top to the bottle doesn't screw on properly so it leaks....grrrr. Maybe I got a bad one! Overall, a good product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2003 8:26:00 PM More reviews by theluscioushellcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have found this to be a gentle, cool, and pretty efficient makeup remover. A couple of shakes of it on a cotton pad, a gentle swipe, and byebye makeup. It comes in a big bottle that I probably won't use up for more than a year, so I can see the sky high $25 BeneFit price as somewhat worth it for the quantity. I haven't yet tried it as a brush cleaner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2003 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Loveztony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this make-up remover even though it stings just a little. If you have sensitive skin this might not be the best product for you to use. It smells awesome! And makes your skin super soft! You might have to use a couple of cotton pads to get rid of all your make-up but its well worth it because you dont want any of that make up grime on your face anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2003 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Jaimie610

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells wonderful, not at all chemical-ish like some makeup removers. However, it's a little too spendy for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2002 4:25:00 PM More reviews by jalin

Words of warning - a little of this goes a looooong way {better to use a cotton PAD than a cotton BALL} and if you use too much it WILL sting.

That being said, this is probably the most thorough eye makeup remover I've used. I have tried both Clinique kinds, Aveda Gel, Andrea Eye Q's, CIBA eyescrubs, etc. It also doubles as a brush cleaner! woo hoo!

It is the most costly eye makeup remover I've purchased, but it is also the largest, at 12 ounces! The bottle is attractive, the product smells good, I'm happy.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2002 12:50:00 PM More reviews by LaRae

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to love this. The package is great (as with almost all Benefit products) and I thought the size was good for the price. HOWEVER IT BURNED THE HECK OUT OF MY EYES which I was promised by salesgirl it would not do. I returned it immediately. OUCH. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.