BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 1/31/2015 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very dry skin and dark under eye circles. I find the color of this concealer perfect for my skin. The peachy color helps to corrects the dark circles and the product is creamy and blendable which helps with the dryness. However, I still find that it gets very cakey and dry which makes me feeling self conscious of my makeup. I am experimenting right now with hydrating eye creams to see if this will help make it even better.

on 1/28/2015 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I actually really like this concealer, especially for the undereye area. I've been using this for years and recommend it to everyone looking for an awesome concealer.

on 1/26/2015 2:45:00 PM

This concealer is the holy grail of concealers. I decided to try because a friend told me about it. Yes it is pricey but I'm telling you its so worth it! A little goes a long way with this product. Its perfect for dark circles, literally covers them right up and it looks like I never had them to begin with. Perfect for covering pimples or spots. It is a pretty thick liquid I find that using a concealer brush works best with applying it, or just your fingers works just as well. Blends extremely easily into skin even without a primer.

love love love it!

on 1/6/2015 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

When in originally purchased this item I noticed its thicker consistency would sink into my under eye fine lines and thus make my baggies look even worse! I tried really hard to use this product as much as i could but the concealer aspect of it just wasn't working for me. To top it off, the colour selection was extremely poor and would never match me as a concealer regardless of the season. Finally I decided to try it out as an eyebrow highlighter using my sephora concealer brush and was i impressed!!!! What it lacked for as an under eye concealer it made it for 10x as a brow highlighter. The colour was a beautiful fit as my brow highlighter and I can easily use it to erase some harsh overdrawn parts of my brows! I highly recommend this product as a brow highlighter in number 2 for medium fair skin

on 1/3/2015 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was in Germany in 2013 and a makeup artist applied this on me and used shade no.3 and ofcourse inside the store it looked amazing but as soon as i went home i realized how dark it was. I am from Canada so i didnt bother returning it instead I threw it away after a while. My biggest problem with this concealer is that there is not a good shade selection. There are only 3. So I went and bought shade no 2 from Sephora and it just looks so salmoney kind of colored and definetley not flattering on my skin tone I love the consistency because it is thick and full coverage but needs to be set with powder as well otherwise it will emphasize any lines you have under your eyes. My best advice would be to try it on in the store walk outside or let it side on your face for maybe 5 minutes then see how you like it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I really like the peachy tone of this concealer as its pretty good at covering up dark circles, but I have a major problem with it creasing and settling into fine lines. Also, I find it a bit tedious to blend in. Overall, this product is definitely something I have no interest in purchasing ever again. I actually don't even think I'd take it if it were given to me for free.

on 11/27/2014 11:46:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm always in search of a good concealer for under my eyes, so when I saw this on a list of best concealers for that purpose, I rushed out and bought it. Not for me. While it did help decrease the darkness of my eye circles, it's really drying and shows any little imperfections/creases. I don't even have wrinkles around my eyes, but because it really settles in, it makes it look like I do. No thanks!

on 11/15/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm not very impressed with this concealer. It's very peachy tinted. It's also tremendously heavy and I have a big problem with it creasing, which makes me look much older than I am as it settles into my wrinkles. It also doesn't wear well--it tends to fade and run throughout the day. I wanted to love this, but I think I will stick with Boi-ing.

on 11/11/2014 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Extremely, extremely pigmented. You only need a small amount to blend the product out from underneath the eye area. I found the pot to be very small but the product lasts a long time because you only need so little of it on a daily basis. Tip: try patting in small amounts instead of blending it out with a brush. I noticed the product sets in better by using your fingers and it is great at covering circles and discoloration underneath the eyes. Pricey but worth it if you suffer from darkness in the eye area. You won't be disappointed.

on 10/28/2014 9:45:00 PM

I get slightly puffy and slight black circles under my eyes, especially when my allergies are acting up and a tiny bit of this helps even things out. Other than the much more expensive YSL concealer, this is my favorite.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products