November 27, 2014 | 1257 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by fecktopia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Creamy and easily blendable, Erase paste does indeed battle dark circles and even some hyperpigmentation - for a time. I find it highlights as well so not suitable to conceal pigmentation anywhere you wouldn't usually hightlight, but in fairness it's aimed at under eye circles. Whether used alone or with foundation/powder, the staying power is not great. Especially with powder, I find it cakes during the day and actually highlights usually barely noticable wrinkles. It also doesn't really hide puffiness but I don't expect any concealer to.

I really do like this product though. A little goes a long way and with some strategic layering I have managed to successfully hide a black eye. It also does wonders for the hyperpigmentation just above my cheek bones, which is an area I would highlight so its a 2in1. I just find I may need to reapply during the day/night, which is fine as lo g as powder isn't involved. I recommend to try it but be prepared to experiment with partnering products as some other cosmetics don't play nicely.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by tswope57

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchased this after reading an article reviewing concealers for mature skin. At 57 my skin is very good from using retin-a products for years. I have some dark circles and a few fine lines. This product did not provide enough coverage for me. The blending was good, did not settle a lot into lines, but I wasn't "wowed" by it. I actually had more success with LOreal Visible Lift blur concealer/corrector.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by roksee22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product really works great at making me look bright eyed and awake. I use a tiny bit of this and then use my concealer on top and it looks amazing. When i have used a concealer without the erase paste it doesn't look flawless or even cover as well as I would like it. I really thought this product was going to disappoint me, I was very wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbyade

I love this product! This is a prefect product for clients with darkness under the eyes or pigmentation on the face. The reason I love this product is because it's a salmon colored concealer (a lot like the ever pearl) This stuff is going to cancel out any blue undertones on the face. I think maybe some people don't like it for that color but if used correctly it will make anything disappear. The I usually use it in client with a lot of darkness around and under the eyes; I prep my clients face with moisturizer and also eye cream, apply the erase paste (not too much because it's very creamy) and apply a lighter LIQUID concealer over and of course set with a light dust of powder.

Pros:
A cheaper alternative to the Eve Pearl Concealer
Brings a spatula to scoop out concealer
Includes a instruction mini manual
Very creamy
Very pigmented

Cons:
Only come in 3 shades (not a problem for a Mua because you can mix and match)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Krissy0913

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love Erase Paste, BUT it creases and fades quickly.....on me. It does not cover my bluish/green vein under my eye either. I think based on all the great reviews It works for most people....just not me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by macadelic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a product that I never thought I needed - but now that I have it, I don't think I can be without it. I never was concerned about my under eyes, they aren't that dark and I only have one or two veins showing. But when I recieved this as a gift, it really made me realize how much covering your under eyes brightens your face! Also, when I'm in a rush, I've used this on blemishes and it did a pretty good job!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by LeRaGen

Background:Over the past year I've searched hi and low for products to deminish my undereye problem. Everything either looked cakey, brought out the bags or dried my under eyes and emphasized my fine lines.

Review: I had given up my search until one day I was at the Benefit counter and the young lady applied this to my daughter (who's suffering from college finals sleep deprivation) It blended well and looked natural. So we took it home and just for kicks I had her put some on and WOW!!! I couldn't believe it...just like that my undereye problem was ERASED!!

Product info:At first you'll be mortified at the texture and possibly the salmon color. It is very thick and creamy. I would compare it to frosting on a cake when it's warmed up...I know sounds gross huh!?but please keep reading...this is actually good news because you literally only need a dab, so the product goes a long way!

Note: It is very IMPORTANT to know how to apply it. It comes with a small scoop and you apply just a tiny bit on the back of your hand, blend well with ring finger until it becomes warm then DAB the inner & outer under eyes and dot, dot, dot towards the middle until it's well blended. It's better to start with tiniest amount and build because it's easier to add more than to remove if you've put on to much. I lightly applied MACS prep and prime translucent powder to set it because it is creamy and this just makes sure it stays in place.(I've never put powder under my eyes, this was the first time ever but this product is so good it ERASED the fine lines that powder normally settles into!!)

It lasted all day and I never felt like I had anything on, I even kept checking to make sure it was still on lol!! I never even had to do a touch up!!

The only reason I knocked off 1 lipstick is because it isn't just touch and go, you do have to take a few minutes to get the product to work the way it was intended, but it's time that is well worth it. Also the packaging if used by an inexperienced person could lead to bacteria buildup because some people dab there fingers in the container. A tube might be a better packaging.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by tklotz188

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hg product folks! covers everything, fakes sleep, and brightens your undereye area! it's a little oily, but just set it with some translucent powder and boom problem solved. love love love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by sakura4869

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have terrible dark circles, and this stuff just makes it disappeare! sure it's a little pricy but it's going to last you a lifetime BTW I find the spatula completely useless

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Thought if splash out on a new concealer and my friend reconvened this one to me. But I was very disappointed the first time I used it, got the medium shade but does not fit my colouring at all!! Used it since and layered it a bit more and it is workable but I wouldn't buy this again.