BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I thought this was too thick, greasy and it settled into the lines beneath my eyes way too much. Overall it just did not look good and I felt like it just slid around all day long. It also did not do anything to cover up my dark spots.

I found this too thick for my liking.

on 4/7/2015 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Iv used this for years and years. Miracle in a tiny pot. Will cover daily bags to the worst hangover while looking natural. It can crease a little through the day but that's not as much as other high coverage concealer a Iv tried. Nothing a quick swipe with a fingertip doesn't solve. I wear it every day and I probably buy it about once a year, it's lasts and lasts.

on 4/5/2015 10:10:00 AM

I really do not understand the hype of this product. This formula is heavy and cakey and the product itself comes in a limited range of shades. BeneFit Cosmetics makes a much better and smoother concealer, Fakeup, which is much more moisturizing. This is a better option than Erase Paste.

on 4/4/2015 2:28:00 PM

This is a thick concealer. It goes on smooth and conceals well. The issue is it does not set! If I try to set it with powder it looks cakey. It stays looking shiny and wet on my undereye a where I use it. It also smears all over if touched. It also settled into my fine lines and nothing can stop it. I'm not a fan for how expensive it is. I expected way more!

on 3/29/2015 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a CORRECTOR, people, not a concealer! You layer it under foundation or concealer so that it helps to cancel out those dark blue/ purple tones of undereye circles-- of course it won't match your skin tone and of course it will look obvious if you don't put anything over it. I took off one lippie for the texture, which gives me fine lines where I have none, whether or not I set it with powder. I pat a tiny amount over the dark area of my circles, then apply my foundation. If my circles still show through, I apply a creamy concealer over it. This makes the circles vanish every time.

on 2/16/2015 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is really thick and sticky. It settled in my lines almost immediately. I didn't even use all of the product because I disliked it so much. It was a pretty penny too. After a couple of years I bought a Benefit package that came with a deluxe sample of this and thought I'd give it another shot. I ended up having the same complaints and issues. The shade range is awful. Overall, would not purchase again and don't recommend.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a very thick high coverage concealer. It's a slight salmon pink shade so it's good for brightening the under eye area if you have green-toned dark circles.

I find that it's too heavy and drying on it's own (will settle in creases) so I normally warm a teeny tiny bit of it on the back of my hand with a small bit of eye cream (usually Clinique's All About Eyes eye cream) and this works a lot better for under my eyes.

It's not cheap but given that you only need a very small amount, it's good value.

I probably won't repurchase because I don't need this level of coverage for my under-eye and don't like that I need to use a separate product to make it work for me. It's also find it too pink to use for blemishes.

on 2/5/2015 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great for use under foundation as it's a little too pink. Really lives up to how it's advertised as it really does make you look more awake! For reference, I'm a MAC NC25-30 and I use the shade Medium. Smells a bit funky if you keep it for a bit - sort of like play dough, but nothing too nasty. Hasn't given me any issues!

on 1/31/2015 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very dry skin and dark under eye circles. I find the color of this concealer perfect for my skin. The peachy color helps to corrects the dark circles and the product is creamy and blendable which helps with the dryness. However, I still find that it gets very cakey and dry which makes me feeling self conscious of my makeup. I am experimenting right now with hydrating eye creams to see if this will help make it even better.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products