Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit

4.7

Not tested on animals

on 11/17/2014 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great value and does what it is supposed to do! I love that it comes with a powder highlighter. The brow powder is a great consistency, is easy to apply, and lasts all day. My only complaint is the brush that comes with it. It is SO tiny! It's hard to hold on to and the brush itself is practically microscopic. Very hard to control application. Do yourself a favor and get a proper long and full eyebrow brush and you won't regret it.

on 10/16/2014 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am always overplucking my brows. This brow powder is the best I have ever used! It goes on smmoth and looks natural. Stays put too. I have tried the expensive brands and ALWAYS come back to this one. I have been using it for years since first discovering it, I highly recommend this product!

on 9/28/2014 12:14:00 PM

This brow powder is AMAZING! I like doing the lightest shade from the start of my brow to about halfway, and the darkest shade on the tail. It stays put during my 12 hr, sweaty, nursing work day! I would never spend the money on a high end brand after finding this! The packaging is a little bulky, but I'm ok with it.

on 9/26/2014 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Update: 2-18-15: 5 months later of almost daily use, finally hit the pan! Bang for buck with this stuff. Only used the darkest brown pan shade, as the middle I found to be too red.

This has changed everything..... at least in terms of my eyebrow routine.

Complete HG find. For a while I tried with pencil much to my frustration. This pocket eyebrow powder makes eyebrows so much easier! A little goes a long way and I love how much more natural it looks compared to pencil. The tools are a great addition, although you may find using your own brushes easier.

I have my kit in "dark" being a very dark haired brunette. The brow colors are great, the highlighter color seems more for darker skin I don't have which is fine. If I want I use a little concealer for the highlighting area under my brow. With how natural it looks I find I don't even need the highlighter so that's great for me.

There are so many products out there with unfounded "hype". This is not one of them. The brow fix kit blew my expectations out of the water. It gets all the hype it deserves.

on 8/31/2014 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product 💕 it is the best brow product I've used by far and it last a long time. It's so natural looking I use this everyday. I recommend this product to anyone who wants eyebrow making easy 😄

This brow powder is so good, really natural-looking, good pigmentation.
The highlight shade is quite pigmented and beautiful as well.
Its so cheap, and comes with little applicators which was certainly a nice thought.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love this product and I have re-purchased it.. It is very natural looking and stays all day. This is the only drug store brow product that I like.

on 8/14/2014 9:05:00 PM

Excellent brow kit, especially for the price. This is definitely my most successful drugstore makeup purchase.

Your success will probably vary according to whether the colors happen to suit you. All I can say is, after trying this I'm glad I didn't invest in anything more expensive! I used the lighter shade until I colored my hair and now I use the darker one. The powder glides right onto the surface of my brow hairs and then stays all day! It's great.

The highlighter is too frosty for me to use up by the brow, but I use it to brighten the inner corners of my eyes.

on 8/13/2014 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

So happy to see the positive reviews here! I'll just echo them. Brow powder is much more natural and long lasting on me than pencil. Nice to have two shades, and I like he highlighter as well. Great buy!

Best natural eyebrow "powder" ever! Unless you like to spend a ton of money in Anastasia products, which would be pointless, considering I have Anastasias Pomade, and I haven't reached for it since buying Milani's Brow Fix. Now, if you like bold, sharply lined, super duper dramatic brows, this may not be the best option. However, this gives an absolutely natural looking brow, and the highlight compliments wonderfully. My brows are naturally thin and unfortunately sparse due to my hypothyroidism, so this product does amazing things to my brows. I highly recommend, and will continue to purchase!

Popular Brows Products