Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit

4.7

Not tested on animals

This brow powder is so good, really natural-looking, good pigmentation.
The highlight shade is quite pigmented and beautiful as well.
Its so cheap, and comes with little applicators which was certainly a nice thought.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love this product and I have re-purchased it.. It is very natural looking and stays all day. This is the only drug store brow product that I like.

on 8/14/2014 9:05:00 PM

Excellent brow kit, especially for the price. This is definitely my most successful drugstore makeup purchase.

Your success will probably vary according to whether the colors happen to suit you. All I can say is, after trying this I'm glad I didn't invest in anything more expensive! I used the lighter shade until I colored my hair and now I use the darker one. The powder glides right onto the surface of my brow hairs and then stays all day! It's great.

The highlighter is too frosty for me to use up by the brow, but I use it to brighten the inner corners of my eyes.

on 8/13/2014 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

So happy to see the positive reviews here! I'll just echo them. Brow powder is much more natural and long lasting on me than pencil. Nice to have two shades, and I like he highlighter as well. Great buy!

Best natural eyebrow "powder" ever! Unless you like to spend a ton of money in Anastasia products, which would be pointless, considering I have Anastasias Pomade, and I haven't reached for it since buying Milani's Brow Fix. Now, if you like bold, sharply lined, super duper dramatic brows, this may not be the best option. However, this gives an absolutely natural looking brow, and the highlight compliments wonderfully. My brows are naturally thin and unfortunately sparse due to my hypothyroidism, so this product does amazing things to my brows. I highly recommend, and will continue to purchase!

I don't normally fill in my brows, I hadn't found a product that made them look better than they originally were until I found this. My eyebrows are pretty dark but I use the shade "Light" to fill them in, and it works wonderfully. I can use this as an eyeshadow as well: The Hi-Lite shade works to brighten up the inner corner of
Your eyes, the Light shade to fill in eyebrows and use in crease, and the darker shade to use on the top lash line and bottom lash line. It has perfect colors, it's well pigmented, and lasts all day. I will be repurchasing.

on 7/30/2014 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! My brows are fairly light, but I can mix the colors to achieve the perfect shade (color 01 Light) Also looks very natural! A must have!

on 7/25/2014 1:23:00 AM

MY ALL TIME FAV EYE BROW KIT EVER!

I had tried some of anastasia stuff before but I just dont like how harsh it is. THIS product on the other hand is so lovely esp when using moisturizer right before hand. I wish they made that little brush a LIFE size one! I highly recommend it ! I dont know why but milani seems to know how to make BROW STUFF RIGHT!

on 7/20/2014 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE IT !! really easy to apply and looks natural on my eyebrow. I use the darkest one and it blend well with my eyebrows.

on 7/13/2014 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

By no means am I a brow expert, but I really love this kit. It makes my brows look natural and well-defined, and it is easy to use. Before I bought this kit, my brows never looked very well done, I had the ELF kit, and I also had tried brown shadow. I love mixing the two colors, and I definitely use the highlighter to define under my brows. I tend to use this product ink combination with the Milani pencil with the spoolie on the end and I get great, natural looking results. I've read the comments about the red pigmentation in the kit, but I have reddish tones in my hair so it works perfectly for me.

Popular Brows Products