December 21, 2014 | 1890 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by rav2b

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So happy to see the positive reviews here! I'll just echo them. Brow powder is much more natural and long lasting on me than pencil. Nice to have two shades, and I like he highlighter as well. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Best natural eyebrow "powder" ever! Unless you like to spend a ton of money in Anastasia products, which would be pointless, considering I have Anastasias Pomade, and I haven't reached for it since buying Milani's Brow Fix. Now, if you like bold, sharply lined, super duper dramatic brows, this may not be the best option. However, this gives an absolutely natural looking brow, and the highlight compliments wonderfully. My brows are naturally thin and unfortunately sparse due to my hypothyroidism, so this product does amazing things to my brows. I highly recommend, and will continue to purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by TropicEssence

I don't normally fill in my brows, I hadn't found a product that made them look better than they originally were until I found this. My eyebrows are pretty dark but I use the shade "Light" to fill them in, and it works wonderfully. I can use this as an eyeshadow as well: The Hi-Lite shade works to brighten up the inner corner of
Your eyes, the Light shade to fill in eyebrows and use in crease, and the darker shade to use on the top lash line and bottom lash line. It has perfect colors, it's well pigmented, and lasts all day. I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ATay7

LOVE THIS! My brows are fairly light, but I can mix the colors to achieve the perfect shade (color 01 Light) Also looks very natural! A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by tcdoan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

MY ALL TIME FAV EYE BROW KIT EVER!

I had tried some of anastasia stuff before but I just dont like how harsh it is. THIS product on the other hand is so lovely esp when using moisturizer right before hand. I wish they made that little brush a LIFE size one! I highly recommend it ! I dont know why but milani seems to know how to make BROW STUFF RIGHT!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Syababy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE IT !! really easy to apply and looks natural on my eyebrow. I use the darkest one and it blend well with my eyebrows.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by ladyblahblah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

By no means am I a brow expert, but I really love this kit. It makes my brows look natural and well-defined, and it is easy to use. Before I bought this kit, my brows never looked very well done, I had the ELF kit, and I also had tried brown shadow. I love mixing the two colors, and I definitely use the highlighter to define under my brows. I tend to use this product ink combination with the Milani pencil with the spoolie on the end and I get great, natural looking results. I've read the comments about the red pigmentation in the kit, but I have reddish tones in my hair so it works perfectly for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really do like this little kit, as it seems to give me very natural, soft eyebrows. Best of all, I bought it years ago, and still haven't run out of product!

It has three shades, one is a highlighter, two are brow shades. One in a medium, one in a darker shade of brown. Both shades appear very natural. Once I use this kit to fill in my sparse brows, it seems to last most of the day.

My only quibble is that the little brushes they give you are quite cheap and small, and very easy to lose.

If I run out of this, I don't think I'll buy again because I'm starting to prefer pencils over powders.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by bunnyfaces

LOVE IT to the moon and back!!!!!! althought I am Asian and got black hair, I really love this stuff. although the Darkest shade is still not dark enough for me, I am still loving it as it gives a damn natural eyebrow. the only thing I least like from this kit is the highlighter, it's darker than my actual complexion, but still okay, my brows still look gorgeous thanks to milani. it is verryy easy to apply and shape the outline. I really love this stuff as it also comes with a reasonable price, complete kit with 2 brow colours and a highlighter, a small mirror, a tweezer, an eye sponge, and a brow brush. definitely repurchase but still want to try something else. worth trying, will never regret!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by xajaso

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HOLY GRAIL brow powder palette for blondes, in the lightest kit. Color is not too warm or dark, just perfection. The wax is a nice addition, I comb a little thru with my spoolie and I am all set for the day. The beigey-taupe is a perfect, perfect color for my pale, blonde complexion. I apply mine with a long stiff, precision angled SOHO brush with a spoolie on the other end. Voila, perfect brows. You can even elongate the eyebrow tail with this powder and it is almost undetectable. I draw a few hairs in with my MAC Fling pencil and the extended part looks perfect. If I want more detail or dramatic arches I use in conjunction my with MAC Fling pencil or Anastasia's Lightest Blonde. In a pinch I even use it on my eyelids for a very natural, polished look in seconds. I have never found a more natural color for blonde eyebrows. Milani products are great value for money. I am stockpiling these!