July 23, 2014 | 1134 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Go Fresh Waterlily & Fresh Mint Body Wash

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Lovely body wash!! Fresh scent and it makes your skin feel kind of cool and tingly. It isn't overwhelmingly minty, nor overly floral - a nice combo of both. My one and only gripe (like most of Dove's products) is the packaging. Sometimes it is hard to flip up the cap and it gets annoying, especially when you have slippery hands. It also can get gunky. But this is a very moisturizing body wash, even for winter. Will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2008 11:10:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I decided to try this body wash when Dove launched their new Go Fresh line. This body wash contains waterlily and mint and it makes your skin feel tingly when it goes on. The body wash has a light fresh scent and it wakes you up in the morning. This body wash leaves my skin feeling soft and the scent stays on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not a fan of mint anything ... but I do love waterlily ... I thought the color of the bottle was so pretty so i bought it on a whim ... glad I did!
I love the minty tingly feel - it's very energizing. The two scents are a very nice combo although who would think mint and waterlily would work?
Great lather, too. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2008 1:42:00 PM More reviews by sweetanger

i like the way this moisturizes my skin.. i dont need to put on lotion after i have used it.. this is one product i will keep repurchasing
update: curse you dove for discontinuing this product

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2008 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Weekers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually bought this scent on accident but am glad I did! I am not too fond of the scent, it is just okay, but I love the way it gives a slight tingle. It lathers really well too, which I like. Will def buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2008 8:51:00 PM More reviews by aDUCK036

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this body wash! What appealed to me most was the waterlily scent, which I love. In the shower, it makes you tingle. A lot! But it's not a bad thing-I like it! The scent is kind of strong, and a bit overwhelming, but overall it's really nice. Moisturizes well too ( I use it to shave :] )!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2008 7:26:00 PM More reviews by kiaboo1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

There's nothing better than coming home after a long, hot, sweaty day and taking a shower with this tingling, refreshing body wash. My goodness, Dove has hit the jackpot with this one. It cools the skin and tingles everywhere the suds have touched. The fragrance is okay. But, I don't like the menthol overtone. It reminds me of Vick's vapor rub or Bengay muscle cream. Thankfully, the fragrance doesn't stick around. I know it's the menthol that gives the body wash the tingling sensation, but they could have use pure peppermint oil instead of menthol crystals. Other than the strong menthol scent, it's GREAT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2008 2:07:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

I had been searching for a body wash that would leave me with a very clean, fresh "whit soap" kind of smell- and this is definitely it. It's very refreshing and the sensation of the mint on your skin is divine. My favorite part though is the smell, which is lovely!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by VivaNashvegas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read a review of this on Glamour's website, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It was about $6 at Kroger,which isn't bad at all for the size of the bottle.
My favorite part of this body wash is the mint. It gives you a nice tingly feeling and makes you feel fresh all over. I will definitely use it again,especially if I'm having a "blah" day-- the mint is such a pick-me up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2008 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

I got the Dove Go Fresh Soap actually in the Cool Cucumber and green tea scent. I got 4 bars of this for $3.50. After one use:
-noticeably softer skin
-1/4 of the bar is lotion
-has a STRONG scent, but when you wash it off your skin smells very fresh
*4 lippies because i wanted the smell to be better, but I did like the smell