Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub

4.2

Aloe Vera, Bamboo, Walnut Shell, Chamomile, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Bambusa Arundinacea Powder (Bamboo), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Linalool,* Limonene.* * Natural component of essential oils.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

While the price for this organic scrub was very reasonable and its base lovely and creamy, the scrub particles were incredibly harsh and yet so sparse they did not exfoliate well at all. I had issues with each of the products I bought from this range which goes to show that all natural doesn't necessarily equate to good results.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

The most awful facial scrub i've come across. I bought this after "consulting" mua's review but i'm majorly disappointed. After just one use, i decided i'm going to dump it. It particles are too abrasive for face and i don't even like it as a body scrub. Its just too scratchy. The lotion the particles are suspended in feels nice though, feels like a lotion. Normally scrubs come in a mildly foaming/cleansing base. This just comes in a lotiony base.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Best scrub I've used. Has the typical Sukin scent. It's quite abraisive which I like :)
Good job Sukin!

----------------------------
----------------------------
This stuff broke me out like a mofo. Made my skin really oily. I used it for about 6 months, never going back!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried many different facial scrubs and cleansers and this is the one I've stuck to for the last year, it's amazing. I have skin that is a little sensitive, a little dry in areas but can get a bit oily in spots. I wear makeup everyday and this removes all of that and makes my skin calmed and clean. Recommend this by far!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i love this! it exfoliates gently and i can use it daily without drying out or irritating my skin

Such a lovely scrub with such a lovely pricetag. It exfoliates well without leaving my face dry. A little goes a long way. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i have been using this product for a few weeks now and am always in search of a good scrub that is affordable. I LOVE this prodcut. the fact that it has been made in Aus is awesome (i love to support aussie product.
i have totally found my HG.

I suffered from a really bad breakout, nothing was clearing it up, every morning I woke up with new marks, it was horrible. I used the Neutrogena Grapefruit scrub in an attempt to clear it, after using it twice I suffered a bad reaction, something that has never happened to me before. My skin was red, itchy, dry and scaly and VERY sensitive. Even Garnier products, which were my usual products were doing nothing but aggravating my reaction.

I was so scared to put anything on my skin, but I knew if I didn't wash my face my breakout would only get worse. So, I made the switch to all natural ingrediants, sea salt toners and witchhazel...but there's not a lot of organic face washes on the market and I didn't want to just use honey or oatmeal.

I'd used Sukin face masque's, deodorant etc and after coming across the facial scrub and reading the ingredients list I fell in love. Not only is this scrub great smelling and gentle (much more gentle than other scrubs I've used like St Ives and Nivea) but it doesn't dry your skin out or make it feel tight afterwards. Your face feels moisturised but also clean and fresh, almost like you don't need to use anything else after.

AND it's almost completely cleared up my bad breakout without any recurrence. I can't rave about this product enough, including the entire Sukin range. It's just wonderful! Everyone should try this :)

I find it difficult to find scrubs that exfoliate but not excessively. I am prone to mild eczema on my face, and I am always wasting money and time trying to find a gentle scrub that does its job without inflaming my skin. This scrub was perfect, it exfoliated perfectly, and didn't make my skin feel tight, dry and red.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I purchased this scrub when I was going through a natural and organic phase last year. It doesn't exfoliate my skin as I would like it to- it has a strange and gloopy texture that doesn't rinse well and seems to leave some kind of film on my skin.

It is cheap however, about $12NZD, so won't break the bank, but it doesn't work for me. Also the cap on the tube broke pretty quickly.

After persisting for about 5 months I gave up. It wasn't the right kind of scrub for me. While it felt like it didn't scrub very well and left residue, my poor skin was sore and dehydrated after my dogged determination to only use natural and organic products.

It may work well for some, and as everyone's different plenty of people might like it, but it wasn't for me. While I like the fact it's natural and isn't tested on, nor contains any animal ingredients, it just didn't give my skin any positive results. Of course the concept of the natural product did!!