August 21, 2014 | 2073 users online

Scrubs - Skinfood - Black Sugar Mask

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not bad for an exfoliant but I don't think this gives me any better results than a homemade sugar scrub with a little olive oil and lemon added.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by misscayanxoxo

I love this scrub !!! I got a sample a while back and I don't know why I didn't go back to purchase it! I love it so much. It makes my skin feel amazing after one wash. I also use it as a mask as well. Recommended !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Ancora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in sample sachets on eBay, and that made this mask dirt cheap. I've just put in a repeat order, since I was very pleased with its effect.

I have very sensitive skin, which reacts by stinging and breaking out when the product is too harsh. This mask caused no such reaction, and when I washed it off (taking care not to massage the grains into the skin), I was left with super soft skin, which looked clean and healthy.

This will be my go-to mask when I feel the need to cleanse my skin extra thoroughly, and the sachets are very practical, as well as cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by mayaglover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product, it kinda prevent acne. I also love the smell
will buy again if i have some spare money

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

This is a superb exfoliant, and feels very nice on the skin. I leave this on for 15 minutes and never get the tight, uncomfortable feeling I get with other masks. Another bonus is that this mask smells divine!

It is very easy to wash off this mask as it does not leave a residue. I am left with fresh, clean skin that looks healthy and is never, ever irritated. It also makes my skin super soft. I am a big fan and will definitely repurchase this gem for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by jesssree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You know there are times when your skin just feel rough and tired? I put a thin layer of this mask on for 15-20 minutes, then I rinsed it off. For most masks, I feel like I needed to wash my face again after taking off the mask, but for this... My skin feels both clean and smooth. It was amazing. It did wonders restoring moisture into my skin, scrubbing off the dead skin, and making it smooth. I love it.
I do not like the packaging. I think it's awkward.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best face masks/exfoliators. Leaves skin very clean and smooth. First I was sceptical to purchase it as it is so pricy but glad I tried it. The beads are little too harsh so be careful and exfoliate gently.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by MajorasMask

It's great, but it's no different than making your own sugar scrub at home! Nice citrus smell though! Although all you have to do is just throw a lemon in your concoction and you have a dupe :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ikbenNoelia

This is my favourite scrub ever. I rarely use it as a face mask. I am in love with Skinfood, and I buy everything online, since in The Netherlands is not available in stores. I liked it so much that I even organized a party at home where we used their face masks, scrub, BB cream... everyone was delighted and now they all want to buy this amazing black sugar scrub! I love the smell, it really works, and it leaves my skin soft and glowing. Besides, is gentle on my sensitive skin, and it does not cause irritation. Best scrub mask EVER. Can't get enough... I buy this all the time now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by blohyuked

I had planned on buying the rice wash-off mask previously but after reading so many reviews that this was a better buy, I just decided to get it. Honestly, I'm glad I did. I try to use it at the end of every other week when I can. It exfoliates great and leaves my skin feeling really nice and smooth. It gives off this nice refreshing feel, especially after a long day. Though I do suggest washing up with some toner and a cotton pad afterwards. I did it and noticed that the mask does leave a faint residue on your face that you won't notice otherwise (though I'm not sure if that matters or not). I personally enjoy the scent, which is nice and lemony. Also, I know a lot of people have complained about the packaging being unhygienic but I don't think that's such a huge problem, all you need is a little scooper to remedy it. As with pretty much everything else from skinfood, a little goes a long way. Overall, I consider this a really good buy in my skinfood haul.