July 26, 2014 | 968 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm in love. I asked for MO for Christmas because I would never treat myself to anything such as luxurious. I am SO glad I asked for this. I have fine hair, but lots of it, and it easily can be weighed down. I use one pump on damp hair, every other day (that's how often I shampoo), from my ears down and blow dry. I have no static after it, there is no buildup, hair is less tangled (I have bsl hair) and its healthy. No really, it is. I used a clarifying shampoo not too long ago and air dried my hair, with no morrocan oil and I had hardly any splits, and this is going almost 4 months with no hair cut and blow drying 2-3 times a week.

When I finally run out of this, I will be buying again. And yes, I will be willing to fork over the $ myself this time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THISSS! I got hooked on this after trying the smaller bottle (0.8oz) for $15. I have extremely damaged hair from dying it blonde for a long time and this stuff is like reversing all the damage and restoring my hair back to normal! It took me about 2 months to get through half of the little bottle so I calculated that it would take me about 1.2years to get through an entire large bottle (3.4oz) so I figured that its doable. Its still super expensive because it costs about $45 where I get it and if it were more about $25-$30 I wouldn't feel like sh** when I have to go buy it haha. I think though, out of ALL of the haircare items I actually own that this is the only thing I really NEED and once I finish all the other *stuff* I have I pretty much just need a bottle of this, shampoo/conditioner and my chi silk infusion and Im good for life, seriously!!!

Pros
-restores hair health
-smooths
-shines
-detangles
-smells great
-comes in travel size
-large size includes a pump

cons
-expensive $$$$$$

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by elijes

This oil is the best product I have ever used in my hair! It smells and feels great and makes my hair shiny and manageable (it is the only thing I have found that allows me to comb through what is usually a tangled mess post shower). Other oils (I have tried coconut and jojoba) leave my hair feeling pretty greasy but this oil doesn't at all.

The packaging could be better, it leaks very easily (so make sure to store it upright and forget about taking it traveling). But it is still an HG product that i couldn't recommend more!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by mdriggers09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just like everyone else says this oil is perfect :) Smells great, leaves hair incredibly soft and shiny, smoothes fly-aways. Only one small complaint - the bottle sometimes leaks so I make sure to store upright

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Holy Shit. This product is amazing. I have always heard such rave reviews about it on websites and Youtube, but I never really thought about buying it because of the price and because I never really believe the hype about a lot of things. Well, I went into some hair store the other day and the lady gave me a pretty big free sample of this.
AND... I'm shocked, really. I've never seen my hair more shiny, luminous, bouncy, and all-around gorgeous. I don't know what's in this, but it works wonders.
If you are still unsure about buying this, just ask for a free sample at some hair place. They are sure to have it because this oil is so popular and a lot of the time the ladies know that if they give someone a free sample, they will end up buying something in the store.

AMAZING

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by mariacristinatoca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product! Can't live without!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by fifitrixiebelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love scents and aromatherapy, but this stuff smells like old lady K-Mart perfume to me. Yuk. This makes my curly/wavy hair frizzy. Not helpful at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by gemmaj

THIS SAVED MY HAIR! I looooveee this so much. It's quite expensive but so worth it. I usually put it on my hair after washing, then I let it air dry and it's makes your hair smooth, shiny bur never greasy and just look AND feel soo healthy. I will never stop using this. THANKS MORROCAN OIL!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Corky1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It smells great and makes my hair smooth and shiny without weighing it down. My hair is thick and straight naturally but I got the lower half digitally permed 4 months ago. It looks great but my hair was a bit damaged by the process. This helped a lot in restoring it to its previous healthy state (nearly). I've used up my bottle and plan to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by abigailrebekah14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this! I've been using it for years now and I can't seem to get enough! I love the scent and it leaves my hair sleek and shiny all day.