Maybelline Define A Lash Waterproof

3.5

Isoleucine , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Water - Aqua , Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer , Rice Bran Wax - Oryza Sativa Cera , Paraffin , Alcohol Denat , Polyvinyl Laurate , VP/Eicosene Copolymer , Propylene Carbonate , Talc , Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolyme , PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate , Propylparaben , Methylparaben , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - May Contain

on 12/9/2013 5:48:00 AM

I actually use this over the falsies mascara. It does a lovely job of separating the lashes and declining them. On it's own it has a very natural look.

This Mascara is my go to for everything. It spreads nicely, but more than anything it's the most trusty of my waterproof mascara's. This is one I've now bought on numerous occasions. Usually I like to try mix it up but this honestly does the job so well that I don't even want to try find something better. I would definitely recommend it

on 11/12/2013 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is better than any other expensive mascara that i have tried before.it gives you a longer and full volume lashes without getting clamps.

on 10/20/2013 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Best mascara for my chinese lashes that are short and pointing downwards. This give them good separation and length after curling. I can't say enough good things about this. Have repurchased it several times.

on 7/14/2013 2:38:00 AM

Brush is so flimsy, I knew it would be because of the reviews, but I need a mascara that will hold a curl so I got it anyway. So flimsy that it's kind of hard to control. I usually use the spin at the root and pull upwards technique, but with the flimsy wand, it is hard to do that. But the upsides are that it holds my curl and doesn't clump, natural looking mascara which I like.

on 6/30/2013 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Pretty sure I almost broke the brush off of the wand trying to get the wand back into the tube on my first use. I wasn't expecting the wonky, flexible brush head. I also accidently bought waterproof. So far, seems like I'm setting myself up for total failure. BUT, I do like the results of this mascara (even if I absolutely hate removing WP mascaras). I have naturally long, fine, curly lashes and was looking for a mascara to just add some definition while looking natural. This did exactly that. My lashes were long, defined, and fluttery. No volume, but I wasn't looking for that. Very natural, my lashes but better, look. I'll probably end up picking up the regular version of this.

A decent mascara for a drug store product. Defines, lengthens and provides waterproff qualities.
Yet won't probably repurchase since I don't like the packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Defines, lengthens, and extends lashes.
I like the brown color because it looks very natural with my eye color.
contouring brush that is very easy to reach every lash.

on 5/24/2013 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I don't typically wear mascara or any eye products really, but lately I've wanted to play up my eyes, so I decided to give this one a shot after it received a glowing recommendation in "Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me" by Paula Begoun. While this is a very good mascara, it doesn't quite live up to the hype.
Pros:
Inexpensive - less than $7 w/ coupon
Widely available
Lengthens -my lashes are 3x longer with this stuff
Waterproof -Even after using my usual makeup removing towelettes and taking a shower, there was still product on my lashes
Smudge proof
Minimal clumping
Cons:
Doesn't give volume
When first applied, eyelashes stick together when you blink
Doesn't separate lashes
Tends to create a spider leggy look if you layer it
Wand is a little bendy, making it tricky to control
Overall, it's a great product for the price but wasn't everything I was hoping for. I might repurchase unless I find something that's smudge proof and gives killer volume.

on 4/5/2013 1:54:00 AM

Holds the curl and lengthens my short lashes heaps! Definitely waterproof.