August 23, 2014 | 1864 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a better night cream and decided to try this based on the great reviews, which were not wrong. Good stuff, light, but still rich and sinks in well. Light smell that I barely notice and lovely texture. I use this at night after cleansing, toning and serum (also by Olay). I find that it is not greasy but still substantial enough for me to wake up to lovely, smooth and soft skin. I typically have normal skin with a slightly oily chin and slight breakouts maybe once a month, more if I'm stressed. Since using this I have not had any extra clogged pores or acne that could be traced back to this. Price for this is great and you get a ton of product. I have been using this for about 2 months and have only used maybe 15% of it. I do wish it came in a pump, but since it is thicker than a day cream I can see why it is in screw cap packaging. I will totally be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Danoon

My HG! I love the smell, the texture, the feeling and look of my skin when I wake up. I've tried all the fancy expensive brands (wanted some anti-aging action!), but I keep coming back to this one, my skin feels hydrated, comfortable and looks rested.
(By the way I'm using the Olaz, so the European version)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by drseuss

Love this night cream. I was using Avon Basics as my go to cream for the past 3 or 4 years but found that it was very watery and didn't have give me enough moisture. This night cream is great - it is thick and really soaks into your skin. My face is so soft now. It really replenishes the moisture in your face after a shower or a face cleanse. I will definitely be buying this again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by smjaber

I like this cream, it has a pleasant texture and moisturizes the skin without leaving it greasy in the morning. It's not expensive either. I will carry on buying this cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by martstuff

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using Olay for over twenty years, and the night cream is the best I've ever used. It is thick, not too perfumey, and sinks into your skin. I put a thick layer on my face and neck before I go to bed and it melts into the skin and does not feel greasy. I don't break out from it, and in the morning I feel soft and smooth. I am 47 and have been told I look 27. I think that's due to my genes, but also the fact that I've used Olay products since my twenties!! Love it, NEVER change it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by blondie86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this stuff day and night and I love it. It's the only moisturizer I've used that hasn't broken me out and my skin looks amazing because of it! It hydrates my skin, and doesn't make it feel greasy at all. I've been using it for ages and still have tons of it left but when I need to I'll be buying this again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great cream. Even though it feels a bit thick and heavy when you first apply, it absorbs instantly! It doesn't feel greasy at all. I wake up with very soft, hydrated skin that isn't too oily. Very good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by naomi217

This is a great night cream and the price is fantastic considering that it has some great ingredients! The only thing I don't like about it is that it comes in a pot which is not very hygenic. Apart from that it's a good moisturizer that doesn't break out my skin with pimples.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 10:38:00 AM More reviews by martas777

This is my HG! I use it in the evening and in the morning. This is great for blemish prone skin. It's light, also found it worked well on my dry patches as well as controlling the oil on my face. Normally I get acne on my chin form other moisturizers (tried thousands of them - chanel, dior, vichy. EL, nivea etc). This one doesn't break me up on my chin :-) Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2008 7:32:00 AM More reviews by ml44

I bought the European version (Olaz) of this because I'm in Europe for a year and I was in the train station and needed something. The ingredients are the same as Olay. I agree this is a really great cream and you wake up feeling refreshed and restored. I gave it a 4 because I don't really know why; the package makes few claims. I think it might be the niacinamide that wakes up my skin. I don't know, but it is a powerful drug when taken orally. When I was a teenager I took A, C, and niacin by prescription for acne and it did make my skin look better. Maybe it does something when applied topically. I'm going to buy another one because I have to travel and don't want to carry it around. It is cheap, 6-7 euro, when you figure Vichy, a popular pharmacy brand in Europe can cost 3-4 times as much.