Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Serum

4.2

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Tritium Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borago Officinale (Borage) Seed Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Citrus Auranitium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose) Flower Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Beta Carotene, Vegetable Oil

on 7/2/2012 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really love this serum! it's $25 for only .5 fl oz. which is the only thing I really don't like. I've been using it for a week now and have used up about 1/6 of it. This really hydrates my skin! It sinks in really well.

on 2/7/2012 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

When I came to write a review I realized others had already commented on using this with Eczema flare ups and was surprised! I initially bought this because I get extremely dry skin around my eyes and this works fantastic. However I have been trying SO many things for my Eczema on my neck and this has done wonders..I was actually surprised partly because it has fragrance. Extremely happy with this product! Love the Ageless line!

on 12/15/2011 2:37:00 PM

I second the reviewer who said this product was a must for eczema sufferers! I recently had an outbreak of eczema on my eyelid, and nothing I tried - regular moisturizers, petroleum jelly, giving up all eye makeup - made any difference. I found a couple of suggestions online for this serum, and although I was skeptical (and rather put off by the high price), I was desperate enough to try. I have been using it every night since then (about a month), and the eczema is GONE. Once I apply a drop to my eyelid, I spread the remainder in my hands and pat it onto my face, and I have definitely noticed a reduction in dryness and fine lines and an overall softness to my skin. I would definitely recommend this product, and although the price is high (I paid $31.99 CDN), I use very little at a time so I expect it to last awhile.

on 10/8/2011 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

At first, I thought the bottle was tiny and it would last me a week. I was looking for a serum that is anti-ageing since I'm only 17 years old, prevention is key. The amazing thing about this product is that it prevents my skin from being irritated and moisturizes it as well as help blemishes heal faster.

This product really does "repair" the skin.

on 8/9/2011 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

To call this a serum is sooo wrong, this is a combination of oils and phenol. The phenol thins out the oil & make it more user friendly & in turn less likely to orveruse; in the meantime gives off an organic pleasant scent, its like a large bouquet of mums with some other flowers in between, very pleasant & refreshing.
I got 6 of these from ebay for a very good price (can't remembered now). If you are allergic to essential oil (phenol), proceed with caution. I usually add this to whatever cream I currently used for added moisturization.
I won't repurchase when finished on account that any jojoba or almond oil can do the job.

on 8/9/2011 11:07:00 AM

I didn't care much for this. It's expensive for a natural serum that really doesn't do much for me. I'd rather use up my bottle of sweet almond oil that cost me $5 for 4 oz. I get the same results. What really put me off of this though is the smell. I don't know if I got an old bottle or what but the strong medicinal scent of this is very off putting. Mine ended up in the trash.

on 8/9/2011 10:36:00 AM

I do not think that this product did anything to improve my skin.

on 7/30/2011 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is a nice product, it does not make me break out. The smell reminds me of my hippie mom, so I'm use to it. I don't feel like it works any better than my less expensive bottle of almond oil, so I won't buy it again.

on 4/30/2011 8:02:00 PM

Aveeno discontinued my favorite serum, so now I have switched to this serum. It's about three times more expensive than the serum I had been using previously. It's only .45oz, so it doesn't last long, but it sure feels nice on your skin. It comes with an eye dropper, so all you need are about two small drops.

It moisturizers slightly, and it feels good on my skin. For the money, I'd go back to my favorite. I have another bottle of this and after they are finished I am going to try to find a different serum that is less expensive.

Me - sensitive, dry skin. I really like this stuff, it has great ingredients and I notice an improvement right away -- it makes my skin more even, smooth, and less red. It's definitely an oil so it's better used at night. Not too sure how it would work for those with oily skin.

I think the price is a tad high but I keep coming back to it because it makes my skin look better. The smell is pretty strong and herbal but it's not a dealbreaker for me.I've been wanting to make a dupe of this by buying my own oils but I haven't so far so until then I use this. Love this and hope they never discontinue it

Popular Treatments (Face)