August 23, 2014 | 1947 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Derma E - Psorzema Natural Relief Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2008 9:15:00 AM More reviews by babbio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had a sample of this and used on the back of my arms(kp) and it made it less alot better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2008 10:53:00 AM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently received a sample of this product. It is designed to relieve and treat psoriasis and eczema. I've never been diagnosed with either of these skin ailments, but when I got the sample, I had an itchy patch of skin on my leg and some scaly, non-itchy skin in my ears. So I decided to try the Psorzema Creme on those areas. It did nothing to relieve the itchy skin on my leg, and it only temporarily reduced the scaliness in my ears, but I've noticed a similar effect from any lotion or cream. Overall, I'm not impressed, and I hate the jar packaging that the full-sized product comes in.
Ingredients: Water, Neem Leaf Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Fagara Bark Extract, Bearberry Leaf Extract, Chinese Golden Thread Root Extract, Barberry Extract, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate and Peg-100 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate. continued >>