Eucerin Hyaluron - Filler

3.8

Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Paarkii, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Glycerin Stearate Citrate, Homosalate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja, Sodium Hyaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Methylparaben, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium, EDTA, Silica, Acrylates / C10-30 Akyl Acrilate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben , BHT, Parfum.

Review of Eucerin Hyaluron Filler NIGHT:

I was totally in love with that cream for the first 3 nights. Seemed like it really did plump up my skin for a while. Then it all quickly fizzled -- no more plumping up effect on my eye wrinkles -- and all I found was that it was too thick and greasy for me, even for night use. Very strange.

I gave it to my mom, who lives in a drier climate, and she likes it.

Main ingredients: glycerin, shea butter and hyaluronic acid.

Love this cream. Ran out a little while ago and used another cream from the Eucerin range. My skin was not happy and became red, sore and sensitive something I never felt when using this cream. So just purchased another pot it was like finding an oasis in the sand immediately my skin felt hydrated, less sore and red.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've tried so many other brands but for dehydrated, premature lines, this is the business! The night cream is so comforting and I use it with la roche redermic r and the difference is unreal. And so comforting. A real drink for the skin. I foolishly tried other hyaluronic products, The Labs one, complete rubbish, even la roche was in impressive. Eucerin is just really good for dehydrated skin!

I love this product. I've had it for ages and each time I use it I think I MUST sing its praises on MUA.

It's a delight to use. The smell is light and lovely, the texture is soft and creamy and perfect for my normal to dry skin. And it does make the perfect, plumping base for makeup, especially when my skin is feeling a little drier and haggard than usual. It really peps it up, due to the hyaluronic acid. My skin does tend to be dehydrated more than 'dry' so
this is really a great product. Did I say I love the scent? (and this from a person who usually hates unnecessarily scented products)!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

What can I say? Apart from just wow!

I have wrinkles around the sides of my eyes and just starting to appear in other areas of my face. I also have very sensitive skin on my upper cheeks. Within seconds of applying some creams my skin would feel like I had a tight face pack on and would be so sore. It would then take days to calm back down.

I'd almost given up on finding an anti-wrinkle cream that I wouldn't react to. Resigned to just making my skin feel comfortable and not red. I've used high end products for years - Lancome, Clarins etc and all OK on the rest of my face but always made my cheeks red and sore. I can even go near cheap brands - Olay made me look like I'd had a facial peel for 2 weeks.

Then this one. It is for sensitive skin and wrinkles and it does what it says on the tin. My skin hasn't been red and doesn't feel sore at all. My wrinkles are plumped out and my skin looks fresher and more youthful. This is the first face cream I've ever used where I've actually noticed a difference to the texture and tone of it.

The cream has a slightly fun consistency. I feel like I should give it stir before I apply it. It looks like it should be thick but when you apply it it is actually quite thin. It's moisturising and soaks in well and my skin doesn't feel tight.

I would say if you are over 35 with sensitive skin and have given up hope on finding an antiwrinkle cream - then give this one a go!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use both day and night cream. They are so moisturaizing! They are not so suitable for oily skin, because they are a bit unctuous.
The smell is excelent, not to heavy...i think that even the smell is creamy ;)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a fantastic moisturizer! I use the day and night cream. My foundation goes on beautifully after I apply the day cream. I only use a tiny amount and my skin is hydrated without the oilyness of most creams. No breakouts from this product and I am highly acne prone. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!

I use the night cream and eye treatment from this range and has been using my 3rd tube. Love this product.

Initially, I was used to slather a thick layer of night cream but realized that with Eucerin, a thin layer would do the trick. It does goes on a bit oily upon aplication but it will get absorbed over time.

My skin really plumps up in the morning and my existing milia seeds (due to other products) are less visible. Would repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I like this moisturiser for its plumping effect. I use it in the day (it has SPF 15) under my makeup and I find that it moisturises very well. This is my first anti-ageing product as I was hesitant about using some of the richer creams which might break me out. I have extremely sensitive skin that turns red if I use complicated products. I find this to be a simple, straightforward first anti-ageing cream that is perfect for my current needs.

The downside is that it makes me slightly oily and it is a tad heavier than what I am used to. The texture is medium creamy but I guess that's what happens when you "upgrade" your skincare one notch.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I went out and bought a tub of this after reading the positive reviews here on MUA. I intend to like this, as I've had good experiences with most other Eucerin products (my fave being Hydro-balance cream). But nah, this does nothing for me. Strangely, even with dry skin, this Hyaluron night filler does not seem to absorb well. It kinda left a sticky layer of something on my face, which felt rather uncomfortable. I sleep in air-conditioned room but face is still a little sticky in the middle of the night. The fact that it did not absorb well was a serious turn off for me.

That aside, face does look plumper in the morning, but nothing else. Can't say it hydrates or moisturises well too. Not sure what to do with it now. Might give it to my mother only that she's likely to waste it as she's barely religious or hardworking when it comes to skincare.

If anyone of you knows of any tricks or methods to apply this cream so it gets properly absorbed, please let me know. Happy to take a 2nd chance. Meanwhile I will go back to Eucerin Hydro-balance.