November 25, 2014 | 1812 users online

Moisturizers - Eucerin - Hyaluron - Filler

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by sopchan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I've had it for ages and each time I use it I think I MUST sing its praises on MUA.

It's a delight to use. The smell is light and lovely, the texture is soft and creamy and perfect for my normal to dry skin. And it does make the perfect, plumping base for makeup, especially when my skin is feeling a little drier and haggard than usual. It really peps it up, due to the hyaluronic acid. My skin does tend to be dehydrated more than 'dry' so
this is really a great product. Did I say I love the scent? (and this from a person who usually hates unnecessarily scented products)!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by MiniMabs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

What can I say? Apart from just wow!

I have wrinkles around the sides of my eyes and just starting to appear in other areas of my face. I also have very sensitive skin on my upper cheeks. Within seconds of applying some creams my skin would feel like I had a tight face pack on and would be so sore. It would then take days to calm back down.

I'd almost given up on finding an anti-wrinkle cream that I wouldn't react to. Resigned to just making my skin feel comfortable and not red. I've used high end products for years - Lancome, Clarins etc and all OK on the rest of my face but always made my cheeks red and sore. I can even go near cheap brands - Olay made me look like I'd had a facial peel for 2 weeks.

Then this one. It is for sensitive skin and wrinkles and it does what it says on the tin. My skin hasn't been red and doesn't feel sore at all. My wrinkles are plumped out and my skin looks fresher and more youthful. This is the first face cream I've ever used where I've actually noticed a difference to the texture and tone of it.

The cream has a slightly fun consistency. I feel like I should give it stir before I apply it. It looks like it should be thick but when you apply it it is actually quite thin. It's moisturising and soaks in well and my skin doesn't feel tight.

I would say if you are over 35 with sensitive skin and have given up hope on finding an antiwrinkle cream - then give this one a go!

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by auroratoma

I use both day and night cream. They are so moisturaizing! They are not so suitable for oily skin, because they are a bit unctuous.
The smell is excelent, not to heavy...i think that even the smell is creamy ;)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Crystal44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic moisturizer! I use the day and night cream. My foundation goes on beautifully after I apply the day cream. I only use a tiny amount and my skin is hydrated without the oilyness of most creams. No breakouts from this product and I am highly acne prone. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 5:35:00 AM More reviews by zzzyin

I use the night cream and eye treatment from this range and has been using my 3rd tube. Love this product.

Initially, I was used to slather a thick layer of night cream but realized that with Eucerin, a thin layer would do the trick. It does goes on a bit oily upon aplication but it will get absorbed over time.

My skin really plumps up in the morning and my existing milia seeds (due to other products) are less visible. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Jemll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this moisturiser for its plumping effect. I use it in the day (it has SPF 15) under my makeup and I find that it moisturises very well. This is my first anti-ageing product as I was hesitant about using some of the richer creams which might break me out. I have extremely sensitive skin that turns red if I use complicated products. I find this to be a simple, straightforward first anti-ageing cream that is perfect for my current needs.

The downside is that it makes me slightly oily and it is a tad heavier than what I am used to. The texture is medium creamy but I guess that's what happens when you "upgrade" your skincare one notch.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2009 5:11:00 AM More reviews by i_luv_cheesecake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I went out and bought a tub of this after reading the positive reviews here on MUA. I intend to like this, as I've had good experiences with most other Eucerin products (my fave being Hydro-balance cream). But nah, this does nothing for me. Strangely, even with dry skin, this Hyaluron night filler does not seem to absorb well. It kinda left a sticky layer of something on my face, which felt rather uncomfortable. I sleep in air-conditioned room but face is still a little sticky in the middle of the night. The fact that it did not absorb well was a serious turn off for me.

That aside, face does look plumper in the morning, but nothing else. Can't say it hydrates or moisturises well too. Not sure what to do with it now. Might give it to my mother only that she's likely to waste it as she's barely religious or hardworking when it comes to skincare.

If anyone of you knows of any tricks or methods to apply this cream so it gets properly absorbed, please let me know. Happy to take a 2nd chance. Meanwhile I will go back to Eucerin Hydro-balance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by fqari84

I'm approaching my mid 20's and have dry, flaky, sensitive skin...most moisturizers leave me dry and tight just a short couple hours later, and moisturizers that are rich enough to hydrate my skin usually end up breaking me out. I bought this product in a set (day cream + night cream + eye cream) and I'm sharing it with my mom. So far she really likes it as she's got sensitive, dry skin too and she likes how soft and hydrated it makes her face feel, however it's still too early to notice a difference where wrinkles are concerned. I don't have wrinkles so I'm mainly concerned with hydrating my parched, rough skin. So far it does a great job as far as moisturizing and hydrating is concerned, my skin still feels soft and supple after seven hours. I love that!! Now it's only been a day...I'm waiting to see if this will break me out like most rich moisturizers tend to do....I hope not!! Will update in a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by KellieEB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice day moisturizer. There is a plumping effect- not huge, but I do notice a slight difference. I don't believe it lasts all day but it makes my skin look and feel great. I have acne-prone skin but this does not make me break out at all. It glides on nicely and leaves a nice dewy finish. I wear Eucerin SPF 30 on top of this as well for more protection during the day. I took off a couple lippies because I think it was a tad pricey @ $50 for a drugstore brand, and I'm not thrilled that the cream is in a jar. I could not find this anywhere locally and had to buy on Amazon. But a nice product overall. I also use this on the lines under my eyes and it does not irritate, which can be a problem for me with some creams.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2008 2:30:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love all three products. I use the eye, night and day treatments. Indeed, Eucerin has saved my skin! The dryness and redness that I used to suffer has gradually subsided. My skin has never felt or looked better than it does now. These are God send products. I never used to like looking at my skin in the mirror. I suffer from lots of fine lines and post-acne scars that age me under makeup and bright light. But it took me by surprise when I checked my face at mid-day and noticed that my complexion smooth and healthy. Never have I been able to witness such a tremendous transformation. I've used expensive brands like Chanel, Estee, Clinique, CD, SKII, Origins (you name it, I've used it - and get next to nothing result) etc. Eucerin is affordable and doesn't cause breakout or irritation to my super sensitive skin.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No