Ecotools 6 Piece Brush Set

4.7

So soft! Incredible quality brushes for the price! Will be repurchasing.

on 4/11/2014 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Purchased this great brush set years ago on a whim and to my surprise it is amazing!
It has withstood years of use without any bristles falling out and any damage at all to the brushes themselves. The condition of my brushes are as good as new and has withstood washing and travel (it's cheap enough not to feel bad about chucking a sole brush in a make-up bag on the go).

Definitely a good purchase as a beginners/essentials brush set.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Absolutely fantastic for the price. I just got serious about makeup recently and this is a great starter set. The brushes are soft, well made and almost never shed. They can be used a lot before you have to clean them. The packaging is ecofriendly too, which is a nice plus. My only complaint is that this set does not come with the Ecotools flat foundation brush, which is also great.

on 3/8/2014 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love these brushes! They r so soft. If u get extra product on them u can tap it right off.

on 10/22/2013 2:29:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I find myself reaching for these brushes quite often now. I don't use the eye brush mainly for blending, because I find my MAC to be way more soft and gentle on the skin. But I got to say, this line of brushes are really amazing.

The price is very much affordable and I love the bamboo handle. It kind of reminds me of the bobbi brown brush, although I'm not sure which brand came up with the idea first. But I've been using pretty much all of the brushes in this set daily.

The bristles are "cruelty-free" meaning they are made of all synthic fibers. But luckily, they are so soft that it really didn't make it difference whether they are natural or not. I do like that it's cruelty-free and it felt like natural hair though. All of the brushes picks up colour really well. I think comparing with other similar priced brands like RT and ELF, ecotools seem to be more unique in quality. Although I think RT shares the same company? I'd choose ecotools over RT.

on 10/16/2013 1:53:00 PM

I bought these in a Seattle Kmart for about $10 and boy am I glad I did! There is no shedding and they all do what they're supposed to do. I highly recommend! I love these and the ELF Studio brushes, although the ELF brushes shed a bit. The Ecotools handles are superb! I don't own Sigma brushes, but these must be of equal quality without the ridiculous price tag. :-)

So I am kind of confused about the reviews, I have this set..well actually I have two of the sets and first off i do love them! Great for beginners! When it says 6 piece set, it means 5 brushes and a bag to put them in. Then I read people describing another brush? I don't know, but anyways very good set and also SO SOFT!

on 7/18/2013 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Well first question where is the sixth brush in the pic because I only see five. Any way I love this brush set because it is 'eco friendly' and is as great as any MAC or Bobbi Brown brush set (without the ridiculous price). Ladies this is a great brush set especially for begginers xoxoxo

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I've had this set since January 2012 and I have been very happy with them. All the brushes are excellent and of high quality with very little shedding. The paddle foundation brush has shed a few hairs but is still going strong and is decent in applying foundation. With the exception of the eyebrow comb, I find all the brushes to be very useful. I recommend it for makeup beginners (just buy online since Priceline is selling them for a ridiculously inflated price!)

UPDATE (01/08/14): Binned the foundation brush. It shed so much and I didn't feel like it was the best tool for applying foundation/BB - there are streak marks. The brush is too sloppy and flexible. I prefer using a damp sponge, buffing brush and fingers far more than this.

Great brush set and very affordable. Picked it up after a lot of hunting. Use the blush brush, shadow brush, and brow/eyeliner brush mostly. They feel great on the skin and pick up a lot of product. No shedding, which is really great.

Top Rated Ecotools Products