October 31, 2014 | 944 users online

Polishes - OPI - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by sueybunbun

This colour really surprised me, when I bought it, I thought I would need somewhere between 3-4 coats before it would turn out into a rich dark blue... but I was entirely wrong!
One thicker than usual coat was enough for me; with other dark colours Ive bought in the past, one thick coat would still have barely any colour
I love this colour and I will definately re purchase once Im done with this bottle (which may be pretty soon)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by LilacBubbles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shade is like a blue-ier version of Russian Navy. It is a gorgeous rich ocean/navy blue that is super pigmented. It lasts long without chipping and looks sexy against my medium skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

This is my favorite nail color. It is such a gorgeous navy blue! I honestly think that this is a clear duplicate of OPI Russian Navy. It is a beautiful color with a shiny finish. With a good topcoat, it has great staying power. You only need 2 coats to get it to be completely opaque, but it does take a bit to dry. For $9, it is amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by courtneyk01

I love this colour! I really like it when your nail polish is really dark but you can still definitely tell what colour it is and don't think its black. You can definitely tell that this is blue. As with all my other OPI polishes, application is smooth and lasts a long time without chipping.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by nataleighh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I used OPI's website to try on a few different "navy" blues, and it does NOT do this color justice at all. In fact, when I was looking for it at Ulta, I passed it over completely because I had no idea it was shimmery! I was really hesitant, until I painted it on their sample nails. WOW. One thin coat and it's lighter, and the shimmer very evident. A second coat darkens it up nicely, and while the shimmer is still noticeable, it's not nearly as eye catching as a single coat--perfect for what I was looking for. I'll upload a picture when I can get one in and out of the light--but if you're looking for a gorgeous medium-dark blue, look no further!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by monjunee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing blue color, really love this nail polish and it suits on me. The blue color is really really beautiful..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by meanjia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

One of my favorite OPIs. It's a dark blue that looks blue everywhere, not just under sunlight! It also has beautiful shimmer and it really pops against my skin tone. The formula is perfection - heavily pigmented, almost perfect in one coat. I do two thin coats out of habit and the formula is incredibly easy to manipulate. It dries quickly and shiny, and it lasts about four to five days on me. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It's a great shade any blue-lover would be happy to have. If my bottle ran out, I would buy a replacement in a heartbeat. OPI Last Friday Night also looks brilliant over it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great blue: not a navy, but not cobalt or cadet blue either. I'd say bright navy-ish with a subtle purple flash. Very flattering on short, square or short squoval nails. No talons with this polish please. It wears like iron with seche vite crystal clear base coat and seche vite dry fast top coat. My favorite blue polish, (and I have 15+ shades of blue.)

A+ OPI!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by AnonymousOneThree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I disagree with several reviewers who said this is a navy blue. I was very disappointed with this color, as it appeared more of a primary blue when painted on. It is basically the color as the blue in most 4th of July decorations. I'm as patriotic as the next person but I don't do theme nails, and I don't like primary colors. I ended up giving this to my 10 year old niece (who promptly spilled it all over the bathroom!) and getting Russian Navy which is much darker and has more depth IMO - turns out to be one of my favorite colors. If you like darker polishes and jewel tones, you might not like this Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!. I gave it two lippies because I seem to recall that the formula was good.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful dark navy blue (or midnight/federal blue if you want to split hairs) with subtle turquoise shimmer. It is the blue version of Black Cherry Chutney from the same (India) collection. Like BCC the shimmer shows up more in the bottle than it does on the nail. In dim lighting this looks like a typical dark blue, but its still pretty. The formula is stellar - it glides on smoothly and is opaque in 1-2 coats. One of the best as far as formula in my collection, and the Pro-wide brush makes application a snap. I would repurchase this color. UPDATE: This color grown on me since I got it, I reach for it a lot more than I thought I would. It has earned a spot in my top 20 polishes as my staple dark blue shimmer. 5 lippies