Badger Cuticle Care

4.7

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: *Vitellaria Paradoxa Sp. Nilotica (Shea) Butter, *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Castor Oil, *Beeswax, Essential Oils of *Geranium, *Mandarin, *Lemongrass, *Cardamom, *Rosemary Verbenone, *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea), and CO2 Extracts of * Seabuckthorn Berry Extract, & *Ginger. * = Certified Organic

on 5/6/2013 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I prefer Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream over this. I have very dry yucky cuticles and this is not nourishing enough for me. I've been using this for a few wks and my cuticles on 3 fingers have gotten into very bad shape, and this is not helping. I also find that the lid does not close very tightly. The one thing I like abt this is the smell is more tolerable than the Burt's lemon smell. I shall try Sally Hansen Cuticle Eraser + Balm next.

on 4/28/2013 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Tried this Badger cuticle ointment based on the reviews here and although it is very emollient externally, the strong fake lemon smells puts me off.
It doesn't absorb quick and leaves an oily film. I will go back to my old faithful Neosporin triple antibiotic ointment which is used on minor cuts and abrasions to prevent infection and encourage healing.

on 4/14/2013 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Picked this up as I wasn't getting quite enough moisture from Burt's Bees Cuticle Butter, and had read that it was a substitute (and less smelly than) Bag Balm (which it is not). I hated the smell, and it never really did anything for my cuticles despite the quantity applied.

on 4/6/2013 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Bought this after reading all the good reviews and for 5 I thought it was worth a shot. It comes in a small metal tin, like a Vaseline tin, and contains 21g of product which is a lot! It is the best cuticle balm I've ever used and it has left me great skin around my fingers. Its greasy but so moisturising, I'm not a massive fan of the fragrance but not really that bothered by it either. I just put a little on after I've washed my hands and it moisturises so well. I can see this lasting me a very long time and I will definitely repurchase.

on 3/27/2013 4:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Although I love Burt's Bees Cuticle Creme, I decided to try this because I like to try out different products and this came in a much bigger tin than the Burt's Bees. I think this creme is decent, at this point I like the Burt's Bees better but this does exactly the same thing. I'm an on/off nail biter, and I've always had a bad habit of picking the skin around my fingers. Because of this anxious habit, let's just say my fingers aren't always nice to look at and it makes me feel embarrassed and self conscious. I find the Badger creme is easier to apply and isn't as thick as the Burt's Bees creme. It visibly lessens redness and makes the skin very soft. Like I said, it comes in quite a large tin so I think this is going to last me a pretty long time.

on 3/27/2013 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE IT! I use this periodically, It;s very greasy but It works like it's supposed to.
Very emollient, fragrance is strong but I like the smell and it dissipates fairly quick.
It will leave grease marks on things you touch so this is best right before bed. Little tinFits great in my purse for on the go treatment.

on 3/24/2013 9:02:00 PM

I bought this based on online reviews. The skin around my fingernails has been a bit wrinkly and dry looking for some time. Using this has made a difference to the overall look of my fingers. I was pleasantly surprised that it absorbed so quickly. The tin closes properly but is easy to open, and in colder temperatures swiping your fingers over the product will make it soft enough to use. It has a citrusy smell which does not linger too long. It looks like it will take some time to finish this product, which makes it good value.

on 2/27/2013 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great, moisturizing cuticle balm! The scent kind of reminds me of lemon cough drops and actually smells quite nice. Some may not like it, but it doesn't bother me. It's very convenient and easy to open. All you have to do is twist it slightly and it opens! Now onto the moisturizing part of it.... it's so easy to apply and a little goes a longgggg way! Your cuticles will be instantly softened and can be pushed back easily. They keep your nails healthy and very nice. It absorbs very well, but it can get a teensy bit greasy. Also, all of the ingredients are natural and organic. You can really tell the difference between massaging this and some vaseline into your cuticles. I HIGHLY recommend!!!!!!

on 2/2/2013 11:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After reading about this product and all the great reviews, I'm actually surprised that I'm not all that struck on it. I would rather a twist off cap rather than the current packaging for starters. The product itself smells really good, however the texture is very thin and greasy. It seems like I apply this and because its so thin, it fades away very quickly and doesn't really moisturize or protect. I love my Burts Bees much better.

on 1/18/2013 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was $5.99 at Wholefoods, so I decided to try it since my hands can get pretty rough from constant hand washing. It smells very nice to my nose and is filled with all sorts of good oils. I like that it has a shea butter base too. It does feel slightly oily going on my hands and feet, but is absorbed well into the skin. I can really feel a difference in the look and texture in my skin when I don't use it. Burt's bees lemon cuticle cream is another favorite of mine and smells a little better than this, but for overall performance, I prefer the Badger cuticle care. I adore the cute tin packaging and it fits well in my purse, though I would probably have to take it out during the summer months as a precaution.

Top Rated Badger Products