Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute (for normal skin)

3.9

aqua(water),glycerin,butylene glycol,cyclomethicone,octyldodecanol,dimethicone,boron nitride,hydrogenated vegetable oil,hydroxyethyl urea,simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil,PPG-20 methyl glucose,sesquistearate,xylitylglucosides,cetearyl alcohol,methyl glucose sesquistearate,anhydroxylitol,corylus avellana (hazel) seed oil,triticum vulgare (wheat) seed extract,opuntia vulgaris (cactus) extract,jasminum officinale (jasmine) extract,aloe barbadensis leaf extract,camellia sinesis leaf extract,saccharinum officinarium (sugar cane) extract,punica granatum extract,acacia senegal gum,cyathea medullaris leaf extract,bambusa vulgaris extract,avena strigosa seed xtract,camellia kissi seed oil,cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycine soya (soybean) oil,glycine soya (soybean) seed extract,helianthus annuus(sunflower) seed oil,lupinus albus seed extract,pisum sativum (pea) extract,prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract,prunus amygdalus dulcis(sweet almond) oil,robinia pseudacacia flower extract,,algin,hydrohyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate,copolymer,tocopherol,xylitol,dimethicone crosspolymer,propylene glycol,squalane,phenoxyethanol,polyacrylate-13,acetylated glycol stearate,tristearin,methylpropanediol,polyisobutene,CI77891 (titaium dioxide),,allantoin,polysorbate 60,lecithin,chlorphenesin,tetrasodium EDTA,tromethamine,glycolic acid,dosodium EDTA,ethylhexylglycerin,tocopheryl succinate,polysorbate 20,citric acid,lactic acid,malic acid,decarboxy carnosine HCL,serine,sodium methylPARABEN, propylPARABEN, isobutylPARABEN,butylPARABEN, ethylPARABEN, methylPARABEN,ascorbic acis,sodium benzoate,parfum (fragrance),geraniol,limonene,linalool.

on 4/10/2012 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I bought this one as I was out of my normal moisturizer, and I must say that I wasn't overwhelmed. It just dosn't do anything...

It has a nice smell and I used it overnight as it's quite thick. I'm not going to buy it again when I'm done with this jar

on 4/9/2012 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

very good moisturizer for the winter and it has a wonderful scent. It never caused break outs.

on 3/28/2012 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a brilliant cream with superb moisturizing properties. I use this only at night because it is very moisturizing and can be a bit heavy. The texture is like a lovely whipped mousse, it may look and feel very thick when you first scoop it out, but as you blend it just emulsifies and melts into the skin. It is scented, as with all of Nuxe's products, but it is very subtle and has a nice, soothing herbal scent.

This does not break me out and makes my skin so radiant in the morning. I wake up with my skin feeling plumped and hydrated. It is a must for the wintertime or a dry climate. Although the heavy glass jar feels nice, I have to say a pump would be so much better. I use a little spatula to scoop some out, and I recommend this method rather than using fingers not only for sanitary reasons, but also because the texture of this is kind of fluffy and bouncy, so it kind of moves around when you try to scoop it with your finger. A spatula is definitely necessary in this case.

on 2/13/2012 8:53:00 PM

i m dry combination skin type which is also acne prone and dehydrated, got this as a sample and only tried it one nite and the next morning i woke up with a few more pimples on my extra greasy face.

on 1/19/2012 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Creme Fraiche Suractivee is a cream for normal skin, this cream looks a little whipped and has a "fluffy" consistency. There is also a version for dry skin wich has a different consistency and is a bit thicker then this one. This cream has a strong fragrance that reminds me of cologne it's a fresh/herbal scent. This does a good job in hydrating my skin in the summer but in the winter it's to light for me and I would need something heavier. I don't really now how I feel about this cream, it's not bad but not great either and the scent kinda bothers me.

on 12/29/2011 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an ok product but nothing to be alarmed about. The cream looks quite thick inside the jar but has a mouse type of texture so feels light on the skin. Im not really bothered by the scent in skin care products but this one has a really strong scent that I dont necessarily like. Normally skin care creams come in jars that contain 1,7OZ but this one has 2,1 OZ so I found it quite interesting ! My skin is more on the dry side not too dry though just reasonably dry and I dont find this cream to be moisturizing enough so I only use it the days that my skin isn't very dry.I haven't really noticed any kind of improvement my skin looks pretty much the same with or without the use of this product.The ingredients list looks impressive but the jar packaging isn't the most "friendly environment" for all those botanical extracts that this cream contains . All and all this ends up being an ok/average moisturizer I wouldnt spent my money to buy it again much better options out there

on 10/22/2011 9:58:00 AM

A fantastic product and in my opinion the holy grail of moisturisers. Its not a fancy all singing all dancing cream but it promises 24 hours moisturisation and delivers on it. It has a nice fresh scent, good consistency and the price tag is appealing. I tend to go for normal to dry skin creams as my skin can be a bit on the drier side but can also be prone to break outs and I find the version for normal skin is moisturising enough without being too heavy. I always have a pot of this in reserve even when I'm trying out something new!

on 7/22/2011 3:50:00 AM

Bought this yesterday and used it twice. The cream was a bit difficult to spread and I had to use quite a lot of it to cover my whole face (minus 1 lippie). Does an excellent job that keeps shine at bay for my combination skin (oily T-zone) however not moisturizing enough for my cheeks and chin which are dehydrated (minus 1 lippie). Also took quite long (about 10 mins) to get absorbed (minus 1 lippie). Scent took a bit of getting used to as it was quite strong on application.

on 6/18/2011 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Amazing, simply amazing. Leaves healthy looking glow on the oily skin, absorbs beautifully. Good as a night creme. Smells very expensive! Very thick, so best to apply on your face and leave for a few sec without distributing all over the face, to warm it up. Then it absorbs very easily. Does not clog pores!!!! And I do have skin which clogs very very easily.

on 2/4/2011 6:36:00 AM

I don't really know how to feel about this moisturiser because I think for some it's probably great, though not for me.

I have combination and dehydrated skin and therefore I thought this would be worth a try. I tried the one for normal skin as I need moisture not oil.

The texture surprised me as it is very thick, but not in a greasy way, more on the dry side. If you apply to much you can actually see a white layer on your skin..The texture to me does'nt feel moisturising and leaves a somewhat sticky film behind, it feels like it is'nt absorbing properly. The scent also is very strong, almost herbal.

However I did not break me out or make me oily during the day, I just don't think that's enough to repurchase it.