July 29, 2014 | 1205 users online

Moisturizers - Nuxe - Creme Fraiche de Beaute (for normal skin)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 6:37:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Creme Fraiche Suractivee is a cream for normal skin, this cream looks a little whipped and has a "fluffy" consistency. There is also a version for dry skin wich has a different consistency and is a bit thicker then this one. This cream has a strong fragrance that reminds me of cologne it's a fresh/herbal scent. This does a good job in hydrating my skin in the summer but in the winter it's to light for me and I would need something heavier. I don't really now how I feel about this cream, it's not bad but not great either and the scent kinda bothers me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an ok product but nothing to be alarmed about. The cream looks quite thick inside the jar but has a mouse type of texture so feels light on the skin. Im not really bothered by the scent in skin care products but this one has a really strong scent that I dont necessarily like. Normally skin care creams come in jars that contain 1,7OZ but this one has 2,1 OZ so I found it quite interesting ! My skin is more on the dry side not too dry though just reasonably dry and I dont find this cream to be moisturizing enough so I only use it the days that my skin isn't very dry.I haven't really noticed any kind of improvement my skin looks pretty much the same with or without the use of this product.The ingredients list looks impressive but the jar packaging isn't the most "friendly environment" for all those botanical extracts that this cream contains . All and all this ends up being an ok/average moisturizer I wouldnt spent my money to buy it again much better options out there

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by candycapers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A fantastic product and in my opinion the holy grail of moisturisers. Its not a fancy all singing all dancing cream but it promises 24 hours moisturisation and delivers on it. It has a nice fresh scent, good consistency and the price tag is appealing. I tend to go for normal to dry skin creams as my skin can be a bit on the drier side but can also be prone to break outs and I find the version for normal skin is moisturising enough without being too heavy. I always have a pot of this in reserve even when I'm trying out something new!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2011 3:50:00 AM More reviews by spyl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this yesterday and used it twice. The cream was a bit difficult to spread and I had to use quite a lot of it to cover my whole face (minus 1 lippie). Does an excellent job that keeps shine at bay for my combination skin (oily T-zone) however not moisturizing enough for my cheeks and chin which are dehydrated (minus 1 lippie). Also took quite long (about 10 mins) to get absorbed (minus 1 lippie). Scent took a bit of getting used to as it was quite strong on application.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 6:48:00 AM More reviews by miamsg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing, simply amazing. Leaves healthy looking glow on the oily skin, absorbs beautifully. Good as a night creme. Smells very expensive! Very thick, so best to apply on your face and leave for a few sec without distributing all over the face, to warm it up. Then it absorbs very easily. Does not clog pores!!!! And I do have skin which clogs very very easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2011 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Ekstin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't really know how to feel about this moisturiser because I think for some it's probably great, though not for me.

I have combination and dehydrated skin and therefore I thought this would be worth a try. I tried the one for normal skin as I need moisture not oil.

The texture surprised me as it is very thick, but not in a greasy way, more on the dry side. If you apply to much you can actually see a white layer on your skin..The texture to me does'nt feel moisturising and leaves a somewhat sticky film behind, it feels like it is'nt absorbing properly. The scent also is very strong, almost herbal.

However I did not break me out or make me oily during the day, I just don't think that's enough to repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by dezzilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

fabulous! i'm a fan of Nuxe. This is a great winter moisturizer for me. It's soothing, silky, not too heavy and smells very nice. i can use it as day moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by MsMe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had received a sample from HBC and tried it on a whim. I liked the consistency and scent, but found it too heavy to wear during the day. However, it is an amazing night cream. Will not repurchase.....too pricey.

I have also tried the combination skin version of this cream. Unfortunately, it had a strong scent and I had experienced a tingling/slight burning sensation when I applied this product after cleansing my face. Again, will not purchase. This time due to dissatisfaction of product effectiveness.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Vyzie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Tried this for my dehydrated skin and was impressed. I like the smell and feel of it. Only gripe is the price and that it doesn't have any firming effect. My skin looks well-moisturised.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A really disappointing product. The first impression was bad, it looked cheap and smelled odd. It reminded me of some kind of medicine.
The cream is to light and you need a lot to rehydrate your face. It only lasted two months for me because I needed so much every time I used it. The cream does not sink in fast enough, the pasty white cream leaves a thin layer of cream on your face and makes it look lighter.
I would not repurchase it even if someone gave it to me, this cream is crap. Any cream from nivea is better.
The bad quality makes the product expensive, I usually use more expensive products, but they are worth the price because of the good quality.