Kevin Murphy Motion Lotion / Hair Screen

4.4

Water (Aqua)(Eau), Ginko Biloba Leaf Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, PVP/VA Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (and) Synthetic Beeswax (and) PEG-20 (and) Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (and) Bis-PEG-12 Beeswax (and) VP/Eicosene Copolymer (and) Sorbitan Tristearate (and) Steareth-100 (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Triethanolamine, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Fragrance, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonese, Geraniol, Citral

on 9/10/2009 10:23:00 PM

I might be exaggerating to call this product "genius", but only a little. I don't know how this product does it, but it provides frizz free well defined natural looking curls that feel like silk to the touch with no additional weight to the hair whatsoever. It provides great curl memory. You can actually put your fingers through your hair without pulling out the curl. It also leaves no build up despite listing Mineral Oil and Dimethicone as ingredients.
I also like the fact that it can be used as a finishing product on dry hair; If I want a little extra separation and support for my curls I rub about a nickel's worth of product between my palms and scrunch it in.
If you have the typical 3A hair type like I (good natural curl, fine strands but a lot of them), I highly recommend you give this a try. It's a new staple for me!

on 8/30/2009 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have a mass of long fine wavy hair that I usually flat iron within an inch of it's life. I went to a new hairdresser on the weekend who suggested I try and work with what I have instead and suggested Motion Lotion. This stuff is just amazing, it activated and defined my waves and instantly gave it some body too which I so desperately needed as my roots have a tendendy towards oiliness. This has natural oils in it but no silicones (yay!) so it can be used again the next day on dry hair without any risk of dreaded build-up.
Seriously, where has this product been my whole life? continued >>

on 10/30/2008 12:47:00 AM

I have fine frizzy curly hair, and trying to find a product that smooths the frizz, enhances the curls and doesn't make my hair hard is tricky. This product does a pretty good job of that.

I don't have time to shower before work, so I apply this to smooth out my hair in the morning. Works like a charm.

on 1/23/2008 8:40:00 AM

This is marketed as a product that stops flyaway hair and also protects hair from UV exposure. It's good when applied to damp hair - gives nice defined texture. When applied to dry hair it gets rid of flyaway hair, but I find that if too much is used, then hair becomes flat. The smell is also not my cup of tea...

Popular Styling Products